by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Gail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 2 Empty Re: Gail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange

Post by TheWamts Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:06 am

Gail simply stared in shock as she was put into the suplex, and her expression quickly turning into anger as Lucy moves in to kiss her nose.

But even so, Gail had achieved her goal of getting in close, and even with her waists locked, Gail had her hands free.

Smirking, Gail would say "You like getting in close with me? I don't blame you, just that you couldn't possibly keep up." before trying to roll the both of them down whilst throwing a wildly aimed punch at wherever, kinda expecting her aim to be perfect although her lack of real experience was getting pretty obvious.

Gail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 2 SAdcZrMGail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 2 MVRLLQmGail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 2 I82ome3Gail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 2 UAjmKPCGail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 2 MAai8oKGail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:07 pm

"Now now my dear, I only kiss the ones I love." Lucy said with a teaseing smirk.

Just then Gail had taken the two of them for a roll ride, Lucy gasped in surprise as she did this.
"Watch out!" John said to his baby girl. The fist that Gail went for would catch nothing but the air as they rolled about.

If Lucy was below Gail then she grin and start fondling her foe's chest to try and get her to loosen up, but if she was above she'd kiss Gail quickly on the lips before getting off.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:18 pm

Gail's roll didn't work quite as planned, with her ending up below Lucy, in an arguably worse position than before. However, it seemed that Lucy wasn't going to take advantage of her position, beyond a kiss.

When Lucy went for the kiss, Gail although frustrated shot back "Of course you love me. People just don't know when they're aiming too HIGH!", emphasiZing her last word with a kick while Lucy was still close.

Gail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 2 SAdcZrMGail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 2 MVRLLQmGail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 2 I82ome3Gail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 2 UAjmKPCGail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 2 MAai8oKGail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Lucy yelped a little as she was struck in the legs with the kick, she fell down "Awwwww." she muttered.
"Stay strong Lucy!" John said.

Mr Grange's baby girl thought of what she could do next, it was important to not let her foe build momentum. She had to nip this in the bud right away. If Gail would stand up after this Lucy would whip her legs around Gail's to bring her down with a drop toe hold. No doubt her foe would take the chance to smugly stand over her and proclaim that she was nothing, and Lucy would take advantage of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:39 pm

Gail had never been in a real fight, so she thought that her kick was all that it would take to bring down Lucy.

"Not so smug now, are you... I don't even want to hear your na- HEY!", Gail went tumbling down to ground with her right leg trapped between Lucy's! Taken by surprise, Gail didn't have time to throw a retalitory blow and was quite vulnerable.

Although if Lucy tried to set up a complex move, Gail would have time to try to lash leg out and soften up Lucy with her fists some more.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:47 pm

"Nice counter Lucy." Ryan said.

Mr Grange's baby girl smiled, but as the match was still rather young she didn't want to do anything too fancy just yet.
Lucy would quickly grab Gail's trapped leg and get to a standing position. Then while still holding the leg she'd lift it up and slam the knee down hard on the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:09 pm

Gail grunted from the impact, her leg hurt. A lot. Gail was sure that she could get out, except it seemed that for whatever reason, she couldn't. "I'll get you for that!", Gail made her empty threat.

And now, Gail was in a position that she couldn't reach Lucy, so in an attempt to get out, she tried to leap up on her uninjured leg... and promptly fell down again, but hopefully she'd got some distance between her and Lucy.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:19 pm

Lucy went to the nearby corner to plan her next move.
She would try and wait for Gail to be near the other corner. When her foe was near enough to it she'd dash towards her and go for a bronco buster, drilling Gail into the turnbuckle.

"Giddy up girl!" John said with a thumbs up.

"Wheeeeee!" Lucy yelled as she ran forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:29 pm

Gail was getting somewhat focused now, losing some of her arrogance, and even she saw what was coming. Gail would bend down when Lucy got close, going for a sweep and knock her down and figure something from there.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:33 pm

Lucy went and got herself tripped by her foe "Ack!" she yelled out as she fell.

Before Gail could do anything Lucy quickly slid out the ring and said "How am I doing Dad?" while rubbing her forehead.

"You're doing fine, I think you've got her rattled. Keep on keeping on." John said.

Lucy would quickly run to the other side of the ring and get in from there. So that Gail was on one side and she was on the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next