Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No DQ match! Dark Savior vs Black Cougra!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

No DQ match! Dark Savior vs Black Cougra! - Page 3 Empty Re: No DQ match! Dark Savior vs Black Cougra!

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:03 pm

The savior cursed his luck here, first his attack missed it's mark. Then he grunted heavily as he was given an unsportsman like kick below the belt.

Cue the savior falling to his knees and groaning "Note to self, need more padding in the groin area." he thought.
While he was on his knees the savior would quickly try to do a backwards roll to get some distance away from his foe.
But if Cougra was fast enough she might be able to expand on this situation.

Back to top Go down

No DQ match! Dark Savior vs Black Cougra! - Page 3 Empty Re: No DQ match! Dark Savior vs Black Cougra!

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:13 pm

Cougra giggled as Ryan rolled backwards, for she would attempt to charge and tackle him when he stands again. If she can take him down, she would start punching him in the face and even use her own nails to try an scratch him.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:32 pm

The savior was taken aback a bit by Cougra's attacks.
As he stood up in an attempt to clear his cobwebs he was driven down again by Cougra spearing him.

She rained down punches on him, a little of his mask breaking off exposing his skin. Which Cougra would most likely scratch with her nails. Dark savior knew he was in danger in and had to do something.
While she was throwing fists at his head the hero would attempt to punch Cougra hard in the breast before trying to bring his knees up to her belly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:52 am

Cougra went all out in trying to get Ryan again, but suddenly she gasped when her breast was punched. "AAUGH! I didn't think you would-GUUH!!" She was then kneed in the stomach and it made her double over. She would cough out in pain and was open to attack once more.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Dark savior was now able to move about after getting Cougra off of him, and he intended to use his chance to the fullest.

He'd try to grab her legs and stand up, intent on trying to spinning around for a giant swing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:57 am

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!" Cougra screamed as she was being swung around by her legs. "LET ME GO!! LET ME GOOOOO!!!!" She was helpless at this point as the spinning seemed to be nonstop.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:16 am

Once the savior had gotten Cougra high up enough in the spin he muttered "As you wish."
With that Dark savior would release her legs and send her to the mat.

He fell to one knee as the spinning took it's toll on him, he lightly shook his head to clear the cobwebs.
He slowly got back up and began to advance towards Cougra, still a little woozy himself as he touched his mask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:03 am

"AAAAHHH! OOF!" Cougra grunted as she hit the mat hard and she moaned in pain. She rubbed her back as she growled in anger and slowly tried to stand up. She would see Ryan looking all woozy and thought she may have a chance. If she can stand up, Cougra would attempt to rush forward and land a lariat to hit Ryan hard and make him hit the mat hard.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3