by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The yearly R&D overview(open)

+2
daemongirl
Harrier
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

yearly overview - The yearly R&D overview(open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The yearly R&D overview(open)

Post by XSirenX Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Reika could understand the things little Natasha was going through, big opportunities foiled by idiots, times she had beat the most well known fighters of the roster, and the fact her dominance wasn't being sought to. Reminding Reika herself, a little of her and the time in the past, by being so close to a shot at the big time...to then be foiled by needless decisions. Feeling a little attraction, and worthiness towards the girl overall. While chuckling at the thought of Heather ever getting such a shot at the big time, she was an adorable poster girl with such a soft centred personality, while Reika would keep the relationship, between herself and Heather, hidden, until she fully knew what relationship sparked between Natasha and Miss Sunderland...

"Maybe its time you started turning to another leaf, Natasha~" Reika said with quite the laid back, devious smile, already feeling the anger, and attitude within the brain of the girl, at the simple fact of yearning for 'more'. Something Reika wanted to, after defeating Spencer to a bloody beaten end...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

yearly overview - The yearly R&D overview(open) - Page 3 CxD01fY
yearly overview - The yearly R&D overview(open) - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

yearly overview - The yearly R&D overview(open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The yearly R&D overview(open)

Post by daemongirl Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:56 am

Natasha was still coming down from her little bout of anger upon haring that Angel, the very woman who had put Heather in the hospital months earlier, was likely to get herself another shot at the AFW world title while Heather wasn't going to get a thing, therefore Tatsuki hadn't exactly chosen the best time to butt back in. However Natasha took a moment to calm herself down, thinking more clearly about what the woman was saying instead of just going off on another rant. "To me thats the same as cheating, in a over the top rope match when one is tossed over the ropes you are out of the match, you don't just get to reenter as you please. The rest of you including Kelly climbed back in and to me, I was the only one there who still had the right to be in the ring for a shot at the title." Natasha would then pause for a moment after speaking her mind before continuing.

"But I do understand Akashi never stated you got but one shot, even so I just know I would not have climbed back in." She said that but Natasha wasn't so sure herself, if she had another chance to get the belt and all she had to do was just climb back in the ring she wasn't certain she wouldn't do just that. "T..thank you Tatsuki, but Heather deserves it more than I, she has been here longer than I have and after fighting to get that shot at the title the match ended without a clear winner."

Natasha would not speak anymore until both Ise and Reika had been given their turn to speak, taking in all that Ise had to say about the title scene while agreeing with most if not all of her points. Those in charge were afraid to give her a shot for whatever reason, perhaps they didn't want her beating the woman they had been seemingly pruning for the title for years now, or maybe they just didn't recognize that she was good enough to take her down. With her mind in that dark place once again, familiar with it as she had been in a similar state of mind after the top rope challenge, Heather having pulled Natasha back from there but it seemed Reika was now trying to push her right back into those thoughts.

"I don't really care what management thinks they have room for at the top, I am already there and even if I have to beat Lukretia personally to prove that then thats exactly what I shall do. As for turning over another leaf Reika, I don't think I have it in me to do so if I'm honest."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:11 am

"Ah well, to use a quote from a famous wrestler: To be the man, you got to beat the man!"
Several whoos! echoed through the hall where Ise was standing in. That turn of events was unexpected but not unwelcome for her. Maybe this would even lead to something instead of just a funny segment?

"But in case if that's not enough, maybe you two ladies should make yourself more clear and band together under the same flag at, let's say, team R&D at the next Avalanche event? Not that I think a tag match would be appropriate for two wrestlers like you. Instead I'd suggest my humble self could manage you for that event. I'd also probably bring a mercenary that's only in for the money and the fight to the party."
She suggested casually under the gaze of a professional that had discovered an idea from scratch.

Last edited by 8345 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Whatever was going through the mind of Natasha, didn't seem like the girl Reika encountered many times before, she was angry, enraged, bitter to those getting shots at the big time titles. Much like Reika's hidden intentions, deep down within her mind, aside from her time of beating her opponents senselessly per usual...perhaps, it was time for something new, hearing Ise suggest the pairing name of 'R&D', sounded laughable, but had more to it than just the name. The idea was a long jump, but would involve them both working together, and fighting together as a pair...

"That's quite the idea you have for us there Ise, but I think me, and Miss Natasha, will have to think about first~" she said with a small laugh, wondering if it was a simple joke, or possibly some good advice from such a woman as Ise herself. However, the shady friendship, and charm between her and Ise was very strange indeed, almost as if they both craved violence to get what they wanted. "As for Miss Tatsuki, I'm sure we'll be meeting more soon in the weeks to come...if your prepared for that?" Reika said with a smile, making eye focus with Tatsuki, to let her know that her words were true.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

yearly overview - The yearly R&D overview(open) - Page 3 CxD01fY
yearly overview - The yearly R&D overview(open) - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:21 am

It seemed to Natasha that she had said everything she had needed to get off her chest, feeling as if a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders she even seemed to breathing easier now, as if a literal weight was gone. She hadn't known what she was going to say when she turned on that camera and joined the chat, but venting her frustrations had felt good, and not only that but she felt she now knew what she had to do to get what she wanted. Unfortunately that seemed to mean she would have to lower her standards for herself just as management seemed to want her to.

It was odd but she found herself feeling quite happy that Reika had come onto the show as it had allowed her to truly understand what the viper's intentions were towards herself, it was knowledge that took a lot off of her mind letting her think more clearly than before when she had been wracking her brain to figure out what the woman wanted of her. Perhaps they would one day meet again, maybe in the ring but it also now seemed likely they could meet as friends elsewhere, but only time would tell there.

"Well Ise I can't say that idea isn't intriguing I have my own hopes for Avalanche and I need to be by myself for them to come into reality, but rest assured Reika you and I will get together sometime." She said and with that she clicked off her computer and leaned back, taking a deep breath as she thought further over all that had just transpired.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:04 am

Things were going well as it went on, even after Natasha still criticized Tatsuki for getting back in the ring but soon thanked her for the compliment afterwards. Since no one was saying anything for her and Ise was mainly talking to Reika and Natasha, Tatsuki decided to keep quiet until it was actually time for her to talk in this. Ise soon brought up Avalanche and offered the other 2 girls a tag match together as Team R&D, it sorta made Tatsuki a bit jealous since she would like to go to these big events and she missed out on Summer Splash because of the Strike Master Tournament which was cancelled. "Must be nice to participate in either Avalanche or Summer Splash huh?"

Tatsuki kept listening until Natasha decided to leave the video chat and sees her window close, hoping that maybe she can still hear her over the TV, although not very likely, Tatsuki waves a little and says something for the blue haired woman. "Bye Natasha-san, I hope we can have a match sometime, and maybe try to get along better." After saying that, Tatsuki sighed as if she had got a load off her shoulders, but then her focus was changed when Reika started to talk to her, saying they will be meeting again and asking if she was prepared. "Oh I will be prepared for you when that time comes Reika, you can count on that." She said seriously as she looked at the snake's slightly pixelated eyes through the window, and should they meet in the ring Tatsuki WILL aim to defeat her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3