» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 7:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The yearly R&D overview(open)

+2
daemongirl
Harrier
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

yearly overview - The yearly R&D overview(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The yearly R&D overview(open)

Post by Harrier Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:55 am

"Miss Le Feuvre! Of course you can join in. Please give a big round of applause, ladies and gentlemen!"
First thing of order was to greet the new participant before refocusing her attention on Natasha while she ordered the secretary to change LeFeuvre to Le Feuvre after seeing the name on the screen.

"So you're basically reassuring my points that you are probably the biggest star in the arena that is not actually wearing or has worn gold and deserve a spot in the main event. I am also really sorry for your lack of opportunities, but rejoice. With the exception of Heather Sunderland and Northman to a certain degree, everyone of the so called main event girls from last year's R&D has proven to be a total tool in every non wrestling related fashion. So maybe you're better off in the upper midcard after all."
She shortly cleared her throat. That she had no love to spare for the other participants of the EC match was no secret to anyone.
"If you want this to change, I'd suggest that you win one of those ridiculous challenges you have to take part in or bash it in the thick skulls of Miss Fortuna or Miss Creutzfeld that you deserve better. If it helps you, the most pendants gained is indeed impressive."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

yearly overview - The yearly R&D overview(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The yearly R&D overview(open)

Post by XSirenX Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:40 pm

Sitting back comfy in her leather armchair, Reika took a sip of her of her drink beside her, listening to Ise's view, on Natasha's plea's and guidance seeking for more bigger opportunity's. Bigger prey, in Reika's own words as she had the exact same mindset...worthy opponents...titles to earn...people, to crush under her cruel heel, for it wouldn't be long before Tasha, and the Viper herself, fates would form in time to happen. Whether it meant rivalry, or simply creating a alliance from themselves with each other. "Very much, in common...my Dear Natasha~" Reika would think silently to her mind, as the sudden bell sound of the chat window, revealed someone familiar from her time in the ring.

That someone who both despised her, and wished her to be beaten...the athlete superstar herself, Tatsuki.

Raising an eyebrow at the girl's, excited attitude to be in the same chat, with both Natasha and herself, Reika wasn't surprised that the athlete star had the confidence, to show her face on live TV with the competitors who fought her. "Well, look who it is, Tatsinki is it?~" Reika said with a laid back, teasing tone of her voice, as she stretched back in her chair. Delighted, to see both her rival, and friend/foe, were all in the same chat as each other...
No fists, but just they're minds and words doing the fighting.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

yearly overview - The yearly R&D overview(open) - Page 2 CxD01fY
yearly overview - The yearly R&D overview(open) - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:48 am

Natasha didn't know Tatsuki very well, her only experience with the woman coming from the over the top rope challenge match she had just mentioned, so while it might not have been fair to the woman Natasha's impression of her was that of a cheater thanks to how she had climbed in and out of the ring during the match. She held a certain grudge against everyone who had done so in that match but unlike the others who had done so like Reika and Heather, Natasha had no prior dealings with Tatsuki to redeem the woman in her eyes. Even so Natasha was for the most part indifferent about the girl and thus decided not to say much of anything to her other than the customary "Greetings Ttasuki."

Natasha leaned forward on the computer desk she sat in front of as Ise replied to all she had just said, staring rather intently at the screen fully expecting to have to defend herself as she had been forced to do many times before whenever she had spoken of her desire for greater opportunities. However Ise surprised Natasha by not rebuking her comments and even going so far as to give her some advice, which while it was rather simple was still meant to be helpful.

Glancing over at the chat window in which she could see Reika sitting back in her chair Natasha was even more surprised to not hear any condescending words from the Viper, half expecting at least something in response from the woman. Reika was quite the mystery to Natasha to the point she suspected the Viper was trying to keep herself that way, at times she was a potential rival but then a minute later she was friendly with the french woman, it all really left her just wanting to sit down with the woman to figure it all out.

"Then that is exactly what I will do Ise, though I must wonder just how many more challenges I will need to win in order to get what I have earned. Perhaps going into Lukretia's office for a second time will bring me better results. But Reika, theres something we can settle now, tell me if I'm wrong but you seem to have taken an interest in me as of late, why is that?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:48 am

A young maid was cleaning her apartment as she let out a soft sigh of disappointment. After she finish cleaning, Del turned on the tv and stumbled into Ise's show " hmm is this some kind of counseling segment?", Del asked her self as she went to get her laptop And decided to give this a shot and maybe thought someone could help her look the person she join this league to find. After a minute straightening her self up the maid soon joined the chat " um hello everyone this is Del sumi its nice meet you." She spoke " um i have a question have anyone of you met someone that is related to my master her name is..." Del paused abit not sure if she could just up and asked and alittle worried that the person might be watching but took in a deep breath and blurt out her name " her name is angel wing " del said shaking abit

Last edited by 2291 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:13 pm

Tatsuki smiled widely when Ise welcomed her and even made the correction of her name on the list. "Thank you Ms. Ise." Of course since she joined in during Natasha's questioning it will be awhile before it was her turn for questions, she looks at the other screens as Reika and Natasha greet her to the chat with the snake still teasing her with the altered names. It was "Tatsinki" this time, real creative but she didn't get frustrated or annoyed. "A pleasure to see you too Reika but now I have no beef with you at the moment, and thanks Natasha but...." Even though she was looking through a computer screen she can still tell from the French woman's eyes that she is not being honest. "You're forcing yourself to say that right? I take it you don't like me huh?" She asked her with a faint smile while looking down a bit, if Natasha had something to say to Tatsuki she should say it honestly.

Just then another screen popped open showing a new person entering the conference, and to the athlete's surprise it was a maid. Tatsuki raised an eyebrow wondering why she came on since she wasn't really on the list but then her wonders were answered when she asked about anyone related to her master, someone named Angel Wing. "Sorry Miss, I never heard of anyone by that alias."

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:03 pm

Reika's look towards Tatsuki, was that of both teasing, and intimidation towards the girl. "Indeed..." she said with tease, quite rudely interrupted by Tat and the Angel, who had caught Natasha and Reika at a close moment...

For the sound of Natasha's tone to Reika's ears, it seemed high time to tell Natasha, rather than let her worry of Reika's flirtatious compliments...cold threats...and a great deal of growing rivalry between them both. The confident beauty of France, and the unstoppable pain flourished with grace of Japan, both in a such a situation to talk things over at last. Taking a good sip of her drink slowly, she put it to the side gently, with a sensual giggle of her voice at the girl's question...overlooking Natasha sat there, waiting to hear the stalker spill it, "surely, with someone of your own intellect, your looks, should be able to figure out such a mind as mine? after all, I left you to decide that in our encounter~" Reika said relaxedly, ignoring the presence of Sumi, in they're moment of understanding each other's attitude.

Hinting to Natasha about the recent Entropy incident they both had fought in...
The run in with her during her rant with Adrian and Natalia...
The surprise guest at Natasha's moment of glory at the four corners elimination...

All connected by Reika's looming presence, questionable intention and passion, to play with the most individually sought, and powerful minds of the Friction league. Which soon perked her interest into Natasha, one who wanted more, and wanted to be more just like the type of mind Reika preyed upon. Fixing her glasses with a gentle touch, as she softly cleared her wet lips, tainted with her dark drink, "I just simply admire your skill...and the confidence you bring into each match, grace, looks, style, something which shouldn't go to waste~" she said, for the truth was that she DID admire Natasha, for who she was, reminding her a little of herself from her Yakuza pit fighter roots. Even giving the thought of them becoming friends, or strong rivals in the events to come in the future. Sat there comfortable in her chair, with a small look of trust towards Natasha, awaiting her to reply to that delightful secret indeed...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

yearly overview - The yearly R&D overview(open) - Page 2 CxD01fY
yearly overview - The yearly R&D overview(open) - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:38 am

"Ah, well..."
Another person had decided to join the fray, and this time even with a request! Now that was the second derail but that was ok too with Ise smiling knowingly with her answer.
"I am pretty sure we can ask the good people of AFW to send us information about the where about of the person you're looking for. Best of luck to you for that!"

Having said that, she could turn her attention to other problems or rather conversations with and about problems.
"I don't really know, Miss Loclear. In any other instance I would say that you have to keep trying and battle women like Miss Suzuka to show your worth for the main event spot, but I am pretty sure that it would be useless anyway for the immediate future. Management is out to protect and groom Miss Angel for the title shot as we both witnessed in the 4 corner match, and as Summer Splash did not help anyone at all, the other challenger will also be handpicked..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:36 pm

Natasha was given a break from speaking for a time as the two newcomers to the chat made themselves known, Del Sumi mentioning a name she remembered from the four corners match while Tatsuki called her out on how she felt about the woman. "I actually faced Angel back during the four corners match but I haven't seen her since. And Tatsuki, no I don't think of you favorably because you had no issue cheating during the entropy title match, I have nothing else to say to you." Natasha said without any hint of malice in her voice, she was merely stating the fact of how she felt about the woman and saw no reason to say anything further on that subject lest she bring herself to anger.

It was then time for Reika to speak, Natasha leaning forward in her chair as she was very interested to finally hear the answer to the question she had been running through her mind for months now. Her history with the viper went all the way back to the four corner's match where Reika had shown up uninvited at the commentator's table, but it had not ended there as everywhere Natasha looked Reika seemed to be there. While their first encounter had left her with a sour impression of the viper their meetings afterward had seemed to grow more complimentary, it was as if the woman had been scouting her out this entire time and only now had she decided how she truly felt about her.

She said nothing as she listened to Reika speak her piece, even going so far as to enlarge the chat window that held Reika while closing out the ones Tatsuki and Del Sumi occupied, giving the viper her undivided attention as the woman revealed her true thoughts to her. "You...admire me?" Was all she said at first, Natasha leaning back in her chair while staring up at the ceiling thinking about how she should respond to Reika, not once questioning if this was the truth as she didn't believe the woman would mislead her after stalking her for so long.

"Thats quite flattering Reika, to hear someone with a reputation as a technician such as yourself speak highly of my skills is...well its immensely satisfying. So have you just recently come to that decision or have you felt this way for sometime? I must admit I am impressed with you in much the same way, you have proven you know your way about a ring and your beauty is well known, I've been both looking forward to and dreading the time when we meet inside a ring." Natasha felt nothing but relief as she finished speaking, having finally learned the truth behind Reika's fascination with her she actually forgot about the various trials she had gone through recently, that was until Ise spoke up.

"Wait, Angel is going to be in yet another title match? She only took part in the previous match because Sarah vanished from the AFW while Heather actually fought and earned her shot at the belt, if Angel is getting a fourth shot then why is Heather not getting the shot she earned?!" Natasha said almost shouting as she felt herself growing frustrated once more, truly upset that Heather wasn't getting another shot but at the same time she would be lying if she said she wasn't partly upset she wasn't getting a shot herself. "I have beaten two champions, I have proven my worth, management simply seems incapable of recognizing and rewarding its talent that hasn't already had a dozen shots at titles."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:31 am

Tatsuki was able to get Natasha to confess she doesn't like the girl but the reason why just makes no sense to her. "Cheating? What?" During the Entropy challenge she never at all cheated which actually makes the athlete feel dumbfounded that the French woman would make such a claim. "I didn't cheat at all, if this is about when I got back inside the ring I was told that one could take up that challenge as much as one can and I was going to let as many wrestlers, including you, have a chance at it before challenging Tanikaze-san to a rematch." She had to explain before giving her reason as to why she got back in the ring while keeping herself calm and friendly. "And the reason I got back in the ring was to stop dear Reika here from interfering with Kelly and Tanikaze-san's 1 on 1 fight." Tatsuki really is against fights that aren't 1 on 1 unless it was a Tag Team match, her explanation might not even convince Natasha but she had to try to show she wasn't like how she claims she is, but she doesn't even know if she will listen.

As Reika talked about Natasha and explains that she admired a great many things about the French Woman which surprises Tatsuki that someone like her actually thinks like that at all. "Wow Reika..." And each of Reika's points were all agreeable to boot, Natasha really does have all that. Even though Tatsuki's views on Reika are unchanged, at least she sees that there is at least SOME good in her but she is still who she is.

She listens as Natasha goes on about a rant about Angel not deserving the chance to take part in a Title Match and claiming Heather or she does, and listening to her go on about their accomplishments, Tatsuki agrees with her. "You're absolutely right Natasha-san, Sunderland-san and you definitely deserve that. I really mean that." Tatsuki wasn't saying this to be on Natasha's good side, she really meant this and she admires Heather a bit too as well as Natasha since she is a great wrestler who deserves so much here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:37 pm

"I have no inside information on the next match of Miss Angel. But you saw with her own eyes how she is protected from unplanned harm for title shots. Looks like a sure sign to me that management is looking for a solid and veteran hand to hold the belt after all the shenanigans happening and does not want to soil her with upper midcarders or real midcarders."
Ise was no fortuneteller and could not tell that Angel would indeed receive a shot against the Rainbow Warrior, but habits and deeds didn't lie. And she gladly took the chance to unleash a few hounds against Lukretia and Rally by sowing some discord.
"And who could be more solid than the one girl never holding the strap from the main event? And she's loved by the fans, so it's a win win. Looks like there is little space for you ladies at the top right now..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next