by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The yearly R&D overview(open)

+2
daemongirl
Harrier
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

yearly overview - The yearly R&D overview(open) Empty The yearly R&D overview(open)

Post by Harrier Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:15 am

Live:
Camera flashes to life, shows a nice office atmosphere. Cheerful employees are busy working, a big AFW logo dominates the background. The camera goes through the ranks, taking course on a big separate bureau at the end of the bureau for the administration of AFW where Garuga Ise is already waiting, with folded arms on her back, going for a casual but ready for business impression while she is walking casually through the apron and to the ring where a flipchart and a secretary were already waiting.

"Ah, there you are."
The female giant smiles friendly. A company sign, fitted nicely on her tailor made women fashion suit credits her as a senior road agent and manager of the R&D department, slightly bowing before the camera with a winning smile.
"Dear ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the next episode of R&D development with Ise. I have the honor to be your host tonight. Irassheimase."

She turned around to finally enter her own bureau where a secretary hides a flipchart before the camera, positioning herself beside the carefully selected bombshell secretary.
"Today, I once again have the privilege to present the interested fans some data about our wonderful organization. And without further time to squander, I give you this:"
The secretary pulled the curtain down, revealing the chart:

Name: Won: Draw: Loose: (No contests are not listed: No shirt, no shoes no service^^)
Main Event(Jul 18): Active, Holds or has held any belt, MITB or similar event
Friction Champion (pending):
Entropy Champion Kelly Conway: 4 1 6
Harcore Champion Cecillia Northman: 29 1 9
Hentai Champion(Natalia the Dream) 17 1 8
Akashi Tanikaze: 20 1 10
Heather Sunderland: 20 2 14
Angel: 6 1 6
Brittany Luvve: 7 0 5
Upper Midcard(any former Challenger for a Singles Belt, Program with any champ)
Adrian Kytes: 12 3 3
Sarah O'Sullivan: 6 0 5
Tessa Price: 1 1 2
Tatsuki Le Feuvre: 3 0 1
Sally Brown: 1 0 3
Reika Suzuka: 7 0 0
Natasha Loclear: 10 0 3
Marisa Evans: 0 0 0
Lisa Giordianni 7 0 6

"As you can see, we have no Friction Champion, the tag champs no showed Summer Splash and the Entropy Belt was held by a man and a kawaii before it turned up in the hands of a talk show host that by good chance happens to be a wrestler too. Indeed exciting times with a lot of unexpected swerves."
A smark fan held up a picture of a well known booker that was known for swerves all the time.
"As it was the case in the last year, maybe some wrestlers come out from their hiding to tell us of their accomplishments. Maybe not. Gathering all wrestlers data is an arduous task, and we don't always have the time to do it. Anyway, the node is free and accessible from every computer in AFW, you can call in on our conference or at #EvenAFWR&Disboringtosome."

Last edited by 8345 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:46 am; edited 4 times in total

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

yearly overview - The yearly R&D overview(open) Empty Re: The yearly R&D overview(open)

Post by daemongirl Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:15 am

Natasha had just finished a rather arduous workout routine in the AFW gym when she noticed her cell phone ringing over on the nearby bench, not only that but it was playing the ring tone she had set up to play when AFW related news started hitting the headlines. Soaking up the sweat from her face with the towel in her hands Natasha wiped her hands clean while walking over to the phone, making sure her hands were dry before picking up her phone and checking the news alert, her eyes opening a little wider in interest when she read that it was because of a broadcast Ise was putting on.

With her towel thrown over her shoulder Natasha made her way into the locker room while watching the live feed through her phone, dropping down onto a bench as she watched the live video play out. Her interest was truly piqued when she saw her name and record on the clipboard Ise was showing off, her name listed under upper mid card or some other such nonsense along with names like Adrian and Sarah, though she couldn't help but notice Heather's name was above hers for some reason.

When Ise mentioned that people could join in on the conference call from any AFW computer Natasha quickly headed over to the nearest computer and threw herself down in front of it, pulling up the live feed and then logging into the call. Once the connection was made and Natasha saw that she was indeed live on the conference call she waved to the web cam and addressed Ise. "Greetings there Ise, if its information you're looking for perhaps I can be of some help."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

yearly overview - The yearly R&D overview(open) Empty Re: The yearly R&D overview(open)

Post by Harrier Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:45 am

The first one to respond was, to not much of the surprise of Ise, a girl from the upper midcard who surely was not happy with her classification cause she had either so many victories, had defeated one of the girls from the main event or had any other reason why she would dismiss her classification. Not that she had anything against Natasha, but her offer of giving information gave her the above impression. The last R&D hat Adrian Kytes as a first among many guest, so it seemed as if this could happen here again.

"Ah, Miss Loclear, welcome to the show! Which information can you provide for us?"
She asked with a smiling face after the cheering audience got a little more quiet again.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:45 pm

yearly overview - The yearly R&D overview(open) TAG_93708.jpg

At the same time Natasha gracefully waltzed upon to Ise's little show, Reika was waiting in the wings, over talk of some report show aside from Alice's TTT. Something far more interesting, and taxing to herself, than seeing Alice troll her guests. Hearing the droves of the wannabe's and rivals come upon as Ise spoke of them, as Reika had challenged BOTH of two entropy champions at that, not forgetting her winning streak without a single loss in ages, smiling widely, Reika would see this as a good time to reveal herself once again, to spice up the hum-drum atmosphere of the Thursday show of Ise's little notorious domain over the AFW.

As Reika was already comfortable in the Underworld, monitoring the show from her secure location, as she would slide transition with her fingers along Natasha's conference window. Sat there rather relaxed in a leather chair dressed in a small yellow top, jagged denim shorts, and a look as if she just woke up from bed, yawning at Natasha's cute French voice purr, "Yes yes Natasha, do tell, I'm sure we're all 'excited' hmm?" said Reika sharing Tasha's window on Ise's screen, hearing the audience cheer for the deadly Viper, teasing Natasha just by casually having a good chat with her new friend Ise. Someone she admired, for her sarcasm and brutal way of fighting...

Last edited by 11215 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

yearly overview - The yearly R&D overview(open) CxD01fY
yearly overview - The yearly R&D overview(open) Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:29 pm

In an apartment in the Tension heights was a young man, his name was Ryan Knight and he had just gotten out of his dark savior attire after an evening of stopping AFW criminals such as the Leech and Alibaster. He must have forgotten to turn his computer off as it was showing an update from the AFW website.
"Hmmm." Ryan said as he saw what it was about. This could be useful for the young man, they were wanting data from any wrestler.

"It's just showing the people from that other place, what was it called? Oh yeah Friction." Ryan said to himself, he thought of what he could do with this situation. Just then it hit him, recently the dark savior had his name soiled for a murder he didn't commit. However Ryan being Ryan he was able to clear his alter ego's identity, but he knew that the public still were wary of him. He wanted them to trust in his ability to aid them when the cops couldn't.

Ryan bit his lip and called in at the #EvenAFWR&Disboringtosome, he however had quite a bit of hassle as he was well known to be rather hopeless when it came to computers. All that training with classical instruments and looking after his pets meant he was not too tech savvy.
After many button presses and swear words fired out from Ryan's mouth he was at last able to connect to the R and D department. The lights in his room were shut off and his face was covered with his eyepatch, the computer monitor light showing it.

yearly overview - The yearly R&D overview(open) AnimeGuy-1.jpg

The audience could be heard muttering "What the?!" The savior's window appeared onto Ise's screen, Ryan hoped he was not being traced here. He was taking a huge risk but this could really help improve the image of the savior in the eyes of the innocent public.

The dark savior said in a booming and at the same time gritty voice to the viewers of the screen
"This is the tension pro male known as the dark savior. I am using this chance to upload important information regarding my status here in the AFW. The incident involving me being framed for the murder of an innocent bystander has clouded my mind in recent months. Now I am here to deliver a message to all in the AFW, the heels who commit crime and sorrow for the sake of their own grim satisfaction shall be hunted and brought into the light of justice. For that light is held by me, now to those who are innocent and have not committed crimes against their fellow people I tell them this. Fear not for the dark savior shall defend you all from the evil in the shadows."

He stood up and said "Also I bring a message to 3 people, the black cougra, deathbird, and the Leech. Know this, the savior will hunt you to the ends of the earth. I will ensure that you are brought towards the power of justice, and I shall inflict great vengeance and furious rebukes upon all heels that reside in the AFW! They will know that their reckoning is upon them!"

Then the screen would go fuzzy and the words "Transmission ended." would appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:24 am

Natasha had clicked the connect button without even thinking of what she was going to say which left her in quite the predicament now as Ise welcomed her to speak, luckily for her Reika signed on and while usually the woman's interruptions were annoyances for her this time she was her savior. It gave her a moment to collect her thoughts, she had been debating how to frame her words so as not to appear like just another pretender and the extra time was what she needed to settle on what to say, of course then something weird took over the show. Natasha watched with disinterest until whoever that had been signed off, blinking in surprise before finally replying to the questions posed to her.

"Well that was strange, anyway its good to see you Reika, you seem to be developing a habit of showing up wherever I am." Natasha said with a playful smile, the woman had been a part of the entropy challenge as well as having shown up unexpected at her four corners match, she seemed to have an obsession with her but whether it was friendly or not had yet to be seen.

"Well Ise it would be easy for me to come on here and just complain about my placement on this list, but what would that accomplish? No actually I wanted to pose a question for you miss road agent, and Reika can answer as well if she likes, what would you say I'd have to do to earn a spot in the main event?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:06 pm

"Oh, well. Thank you for your input anyway, Mr. Savior."
Ise had a really dumb folded look on her face when the dark savior had hijacked the transmission with a message for some of the girls of AFW that were not on the list, but still were in Friction so it was kind of a *close enough* scenario.

The appearance of Reika was not surprising to her at all, rare was the opportunity that was missed by the film star wrestler.
"Welcome to the show, Miss Reika. Glad to have you here with us."
She said with a bright smile and an acknowledging nod before turning her head to Natasha again.
"Pretty easy actually. As far as I know, you have neither successfully challenged a belt, never won a Royal Rumble or another event like to be the captain of the successful temple event team, Tension hotel or any other acknowledged event. If you want to make a comparison to any other sport, you're the Cincinnati Bengals to the Pittsburgh Steelers at the moment or the Bayer Leverkusen to Bayern Munich. Solid teams that score wins over the big teams but did not achieve the big gold yet."
Ise was even willing to elaborate some more.
"To be honest, Miss Conway is not even a better wrestler than you are, I have seen what you can do in the four corners match. But at least she can recognize a temporary alliance unlike one of the previous champions of that belt, so I guess she's a step up anyway."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:32 pm

That small playful smile of Natasha, made Reika slightly charmed since it was behind a computer screen, rather than in the ring last time they met, for her secret obsession/passion with the blue headed, cold air of a voice from France, was nor sweet or bitter. Reika simply tested each time she met her, whether if it was a small tussle of them both, or just being her cold self with words towards Natasha...much so, the Viper saw her as such a charming shell of delicacy along with many. "Now that you mention the blonde fool, I finally see that the former holder Akashi, has lost her touch to defend her title against such a swarm of us..." she said in a clear confident, honest tone, not caring for a failed previous name's or two, pushing her model glasses up her face while discussing, further with the two on this subject. Trying, to mildly cheer up her newest rival, along with speaking with Ise casually.

"A true fighter has to spill a little, violence, in order to make some waves, as I have seen growing in lady Natasha...whether its just her turning heel, or her interesting sexual image~" Reika said in a sly tone as she eyed Natasha over the cam, flirting, for once than threatening her with the cold side of her personality. Keeping her smile, while she did hear what Ise said to Natasha's ears, which sounded almost identical to the tons upon tons, of scripted AFW show garbage on daytime slots. All in all though, more interesting than watching a predictable prank caller on Ise's beloved show...

"Overall, Kelly just needs to step into a ring, to actually fight, rather than use the help of big girls~" Reika said, giving her opinion, while stretching a little in her leather chair.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

yearly overview - The yearly R&D overview(open) CxD01fY
yearly overview - The yearly R&D overview(open) Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:06 am

Tatsuki was at home in her apartment babysitting her little brother since her mother was out for awhile, she had just finished her home work out and yoga stretching routines and soon sat down on the sofa in the living room to watch some TV. She turns it on to see that there is a live broadcast from the AFW Ring about some news as well as showing other wrestlers records on a clipboard, including hers. Tatsuki was real surprised that someone actually does this kind of thing in the business as well as the fact that she was featured despite still being new somewhat, although two things bothered her about the record list, her last name was misspelled and some of her wins and loses (matches that are in progress and planned but haven't happened yet) were unlisted.

Other then that though, Tatsuki was interested in what was going on and kept watching but what really made her intrigued was that the listed wrestlers can enter the conference live from either arriving in person or having a web chat over the internet. Feeling very interested to take part in this, Tatsuki rushed to her room after writing the address to the conference call and got onto her laptop. She brings up the feed from the conference but just before she logs in, Reika "The Viper" pops up follow Natasha who was already on. Tatsuki's expression dropped a bit and decided to wait a bit before she logs into the conference.

But then someone else popped in, the Batman wannabe "Dark Savior" came on even though this was a conference for those that were on the list and in Friction. Tatsuki cringed her teeth at the sight of him, she holds a personal grudge against that pathetic excuse of a "hero" who beat up her close friend GreatForce and put her in the hospital with the help of his toys. After he finally left after a stupid speech and giving the other two time to talk, Tatsuki's positive expression returned and then finally signed in into the feed as her face appears on Ise's screen. "Hello everyone, Tatsuki here! Mind if I join in on this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:13 am

This show had come as a surprise to Natasha who hadn't known what to make of it when she first joined the conference call, unsure of what information she could possibly give to someone who she imagined had all the match statistics at her disposal, the woman's list further evidence towards this theory, but it seemed there was much to discuss after all. The comparison that Ise made went right over the head of Natasha, she had never seen but a game or two of american football after all, but she got the gist of what the girl meant all the same, and she didn't much agree with it in the slightest.

Yet despite her displeasure with the comments she couldn't argue there was some truth in them, she had indeed not challenged for a belt or won any of the events she mentioned, but then again she had never been given an opportunity to do so either and that made Ise's words mute as far as she was concerned. Curiously Reika's comments made the most sense to her. It was true a champion needed to spill a little violence as Reika had put it, something she had indeed done in her last few matches, but would that alone get her what she desired most?

Whatever the answer to that question Natasha felt she had to try at least to correct what she saw as a misstatement from Ise, clearing her throat before finally speaking. "You're right I haven't successfully challenged for a belt, but then I can't be blamed for that when I have never been given an honest one on one shot, my only experience with a title match being that ridiculous over the top rope challenge where other women, including Kelly who won the belt, didn't seem to understand what over the top rope meant and merely climbed back in as if nothing happened. Perhaps they were being smart for taking advantage of a rule that wasn't explicitly stated before the match, but then again in the history of the sport rumble style matches typically do not allow you to just climb back in."

Natasha took a moment to catch her breath and to refocus, she hadn't intended to go off like that about Kelly climbing back into the ring but it had bothered her ever since the match and it felt good to at least say it out loud. "But lets explore my history a bit further since you brought it up. True I haven't successfully challenged for a belt, but I do own wins over the former entropy champion back when she had the belt and over our lovely hentai champion, I have beaten a couple of the mid cards you listed as well as a couple main eventers, but you know all that already."

"Then theres the temple games you mentioned, I didn't captain of course given I had just come into the league when that began, but I did take part. More than that I collected the most pendants out of everyone who took part, including all the champions and former champions, the event serving as my proving ground if you will. And Reika I think you're right, Kelly just needs to step into a ring and prove she can actually fight without anyone helping her, and while it may be arrogant of me to say I won't lie and say I don't think it should be me facing her. If I need to further prove myself then let this be an open challenge, I will take on anyone who doesn't think I have what it takes to be a champion, and I'm calling out Kelly in particular to see if she truly deserves that belt." Natasha was out of breath by the time she finished her little speech, having not intended to say even half that much she was a bit embarrassed to have gone off like that, but at the same time it felt good to get that all off her chest.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next