by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Falls count anywhere! Cecilia Vs. Heather

3 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Falls count anywhere! Cecilia Vs. Heather - Page 11 Empty Re: Falls count anywhere! Cecilia Vs. Heather

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:34 am

Cecilia looked over at Heather from time to time as she heard what Natasha had to say to her, something things she didn't get why Natasha couldn't understand were just meant as teasing jokes, but it really just caused the Hardcore Queen to shrug a bit, when Natasha made her proposal and crossed her arm much like Cecilia had, the Hardcore Queen had to looked on, raising her eyebrows a bit and let out an amused sounding " Oooh ?"

When she heard Heather stutter out what she did, the Hardcore queen couldn't help but nod her head a bit, an interesting prospect stood before her. " Hmmm interesting that you give me such an interesting proposal. Now let me ask you, does my time with Heather as my slave start after I kick your ass ? cause otherwise I don't see any thing to gain from this, other than well the Lovely Natasha as a slave." Cecilia let out, still with that grin on her face. After a second of thinking Cecilia would nod her head, " Okay then, how about this! If I win you and Heather will be my slaves for two weeks. And if you win, then I will be yours and Heather's slave for one week." Cecilia let out as she gave her proposal to the two of them.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Falls count anywhere! Cecilia Vs. Heather - Page 11 Empty Re: Falls count anywhere! Cecilia Vs. Heather

Post by daemongirl Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:53 am

There had been a moment where Natasha had been afraid that Cecilia would simply take her hard fought for prize and walk away instead of risking losing it all, her concerns seemingly becoming reality as Cecilia questioned what she had to gain from this proposed match. She was preparing for being denied by the hardcore queen, trying to think of a counter proposal, but when she saw that second nod of the blond's head and that devious smile she knew she had gotten her wish.

She listened to Cecilia's offer and wanted to accept it without a moment's hesitation, but this deal would increase the length of Heather's captivity so she couldn't just accept it without consulting the woman first. "I have no problem with that offer Cecilia, but Heather since it would add a week of time to your enslavement I need to know if you're okay with this."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:45 am

Heather watched t he two, wondering what was going to happen before CEcilia would propose her counter offer. Heather blinked a couple of times, stunned by what she was suggesting. "W-wait two weeks now?" She let out, blinking before she would turn to Natasha. She seemed to be quite fine with that idea, but fortunately she was worried about what Heather thought.

She shuffled around a bit, thinking about it before finally nodding her head. "A-alright..I'm fine with that. That sounds like a fair deal anyways." Heather let out, nodding her head.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:57 am

As soon as Cecilia had seen that the two of them had accepted her counter proposal the blond beauty would grin, her arms would unfold from under her massive rack and she would take a step closer to Natasha, she would attempt to reach out with her arm and offer Natasha a handshake. " There you hear it, the little flower agrees. So do we have a deal ?" Cecilia let out, sounding as cocky and confident as ever, still with that grin on her face.

" Don't worry about it though, you and Heather will be treated well as my slaves, isn't that right Heather ?" Cecilia would let out with a joking tone as she would give Heather a teasing wink.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:23 am

For a moment there had been doubt in Natasha's mind whether or not Heather would consent to this deal, wondering if Heather had faith in her ability to defeat Cecilia or, even worse, didn't want to be rescued from Cecilia at all. She immediately felt as if a large weight had been lifted off her chest when Heather gave her consent, Natasha letting out a sigh of relief as she turned back to Cecilia who already had her arm outstretched.

Natasha could see nothing but confidence in the hardcore queen's smile, the french beauty replying with a confident smirk of her own as she reached out and shook the woman's hand enthusiastically before pulling the woman in close, their faces but inches apart. "It is indeed a deal Cecilia, but Heather is done being your slave." Natasha said with a laugh before releasing her grip on Cecilia's hand, turning around to walk towards Heather, stopping once she was right beside her before turning around once again. "It will be interesting to see what Heather will do with you as her slave, in fact why don't we see whats in Heather's mind right now by letting her pick the match. What do you think Heather?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:39 am

Heather blushed a little at Cecilia's words before she would see Natasha walking towards her, saying what she did. "Y-you want ME to pick the match between you two?" Heather let out, blinking a couple times. Having that power was quite big in Heather's mind, thinking it over for a second before looking at the two, grinning.

"Alright then..If this is gonna happen, I'm going to enjoy watching it." She let out, putting her hands on her hips. "I want you two to face eachother in a hentai smother match. The loser is forced to eat out the winner." She let out, quite simply, that grin still on her face as she looked back and forth between the two before she would keep her eyes locked on Cecilia. "Can't wait to have you as my slave Cecilia." She let out, clearly obviously behind Natasha, eager at the thought of actually having Cecilia as her slave.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:32 am

Cecilia couldn't help but roll her shoulders a bit and crank her neck from left and right, she looked on at Natasha for a bit as she heard what Natasha said about Heather being done as her slave. " Oh ? Really now, declaring victory already are we. So if you are so certain you'll win, that must mean you think you are leagues better than Heather." Cecilia let out in a teasing tone to Natasha.

When Cecilia heard that Heather would be the one to determine their match, the Hardcore Queen raised an eyebrow. Knowing Heather she was certain it would be some kind of a smother match, and it seemed that she was correct when she heard what Heather decided the Hardcore Queen could only smirk and nod her head. " Interesting way to have your little lover lose Heather. And don't think I'll walk out as the slave, there is a reason why I am the Queen." Cecilia let out, following which she would nod her head again and then give wide grin to Natasha. " Not only one, but two slaves ~ I wonder what I will do with you after I kick your butt."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:02 pm

Natasha was no stranger to Cecilia and her love of teasing Heather just to see what reaction she could get out of the woman, having witnessed this first hand every time the three of them were together, but this was the first time she had been the target of the blond's playful teasing. "We both know Heather took it easy on you Cecilia, but I have no intention of doing the same. After all I'm fighting for Heather not myself, what better motivation is there?" She replied smirking at Cecilia as she teased the woman in return.

When she saw the smile on Heather's face she had a good idea what was coming, even so she couldn't help but laugh with a wide grin on her lips after hearing the match she was to face Cecilia in. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you planned all this Heather, or maybe you really did lose to Cecilia on purpose knowing I'd come back here and get myself mixed up in this?" Natasha mused out loud, stroking her chin as if in deep thought for a few moments before she shrugged and stepped closer to Cecilia. "Well you heard her, hentai smother match it is."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:22 am

Cecilia couldn't help but grit her teeth a little bit when she heard Natasha insinuate that Heather took i easy on her, though the girl did provide with an interesting way for a comeback. " You might be fighting for Heather, but won't I be fighting for both you and Heather ? I'd assume that would be a better motivation, unless you consider yourself to drag down the price." Cecilia said with a teasing smirk that she sent right back to Natasha.

" If that's the kind of match I have to beat you in, then so be it Tasha. I'll make sure to show you as to why neither Heather nor you stand a chance at beating me, and I'll claim you two as a pair of lovely slaves." Cecilia let out with a wide grin on her face, acting as if there wasn't a doubt in her mind that she would win. Though she never seemed to have that, no matter who she faced or in what kind of match. " I'll be looking forward to our little tussle, little miss blue. And even more so for Heather to see that her lover can't always save her." Cecilia let out before she'd turn around and start to leave the two of them, raising her hand up to give them a wave from behind as she kept walking.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11