Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

GrandAkumaShogun, LunarWolf, Saintezis, TiefBlau

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for a match for my character Rosia!

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:47 am by Kallista

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18522-rosia-power-woman-mendies Feel free to message me if you are interested with deets!

Comments: 1

Shadow-y Avalanche?

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:39 pm by Vcom7418

A-hoi!

Looking for a match for Avalanche for GASTER!

If interested, please contact me via PM or via Discord (address in my sig! Razz)

We can discuss the storyline, and it can be long term and even go past Avalanche! Whatever you prefer, I'll prolly be up for it Smile

Comments: 0

Avalanche Plans!

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:27 pm by M.J.Caboose14

Hi all! I wanna give Himeko a place at Avalanche!

Things I am looking for, but am not limited to!

- A fellow big girl

- Creative match type

- Could be minimal or detailed build up

- For it to be fun!

Message me if you are interested! I will be a bit picky about this though because I've struggled with most of my PPV appearances and I want to change that!

Comments: 1

Heather Sunderland Vs. Roxy Ashworthy - Falls Count Anywhere

Go down

Heather Sunderland Vs. Roxy Ashworthy - Falls Count Anywhere

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:52 pm

Falls Count Anywhere

Rules: No holds barred
Victory Condition: Pinfall or Submission
Attire: Standard

Spoiler:

So Roxy had been on quite a roll as of late, facing off against some of the top of the world and showing them just what she was capable off, she had beaten world champion's, she'd defeated the top of the top, and now she was to face someone who had once upon a time also stood among the greatest of the great. Which meant that Roxy was quite excited to put her in her place and conquer the woman known as Heather Sunderland. A woman who had been a number one contender for the Friction World title at one point and could be considered one of the most famous veterans of the league.

Her music started to play out of the speakers as the former MMA fighter stepped out onto the ramp, dressed in her tight fitting black sports bra like top, containing her large bosom, long black pants that clung to her strong shapely legs and black boots and gloves to top off her attire. She walked down the ramp to a rather mixed reaction, as the crowd was split on if they loved the sexy green haired fighter or if they hated her. She had been tearing down some pretty upstanding icons as of late, and tonight it looked as if she was going to be doing the same, or at least intended to do the same.

It didn't take long before Roxy made her way into the ring and she would cockily cock her up to the side, placing one hand against it as she raised her other hand up high into the air. She would then turn and walk towards her corner, lazily leaning back against it and awaiting Heather Sunderland to make her way down towards the ring.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heather Sunderland Vs. Roxy Ashworthy - Falls Count Anywhere

Post by TiefBlau on Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:23 pm

Quite the match was up for Heather next, and she was more than looking forward to it. A Falls Count Anywhere match..catering right to that hardcore side of herself that she loved to rediscover and show off any opportunity that she got! She was all grins as she was getting herselfready backstage, all set in her mind to take on her opponent tonight who seemed to have a good deal of positive momentum behind her.

Spoiler:

Heather's theme played over the speakers soon after and she made her way out, crawling onto the stage area, dressed in her purple fishnet top, blackbikini top beneath that, black baggy pants, black boots, and purple belt. She made her way down to about mid-ramp, standing up and raising her hands in the air as pyro shot out from the stage area. She was all grins, her heart pounding and racing in excitement before she finally kicked off, rushing down the ramp and to the ring.

She slid in beneath the bottom rope, heading straight for the corner and getting up onto the second rope, raising her hands in the air again, causing pyro to shoot down from the ceiling to the ring. She let out a long breath, basking in the feeling of her whole entrance, licking her lips just slightly before she leaped down off the rope. She stretched herself out a little, a wide grin on her face still as she nod over to Roxy, planting her hands on her hips afterwards.

"Right--saw that you've been making a bit of a name for yourself! Not gonna continue that with me! I'm gonna make sure that whole path ends right here in this ring tonight!"

Alternative/FnF
Trisha Birkin
Tension:
Dante Sunderland|Ambrogio Mastrostefano

TiefBlau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:18 pm

Lazily leaning back against the corner she would wait until Heather was finished with her little entrance routine and when the purple haired woman was done and finished with her spectacle. Roxy would leave her corner and start to walk up towards the center of the ring to meet up with the smaller combatant.

Roxy would simply shake her head a little at the purple haired woman's words. " I'm not? Have you hired in an actual fighter to take your place?" Roxy teased Heather as she would step in closer towards the woman, moving her hand up to grab at Heather's chin, she would lean in close. Deciding to then step back. " Try and at least last 5 minutes. I'd like to actually get some action in." Roxy said as she would wink her eye at Heather.

Releasing that chin she would take a step back as she would fold her arms under her large chest and put on a cocky facial expression as she would look at Heather Sunderland, awaiting the bell so she could get to humiliating the former top card fighter.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down