Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Falls count anywhere! Cecilia Vs. Heather

3 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Falls count anywhere! Cecilia Vs. Heather - Page 9 Empty Re: Falls count anywhere! Cecilia Vs. Heather

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:40 am

As Cecilia and Heather crashed down on the floor, Heather on her back and Cecilia crashing down on her butt, a massive jolt of pain ran up Cecilia's spine. She was forced to arch her back and her neck, her face pointing up to the ceiling as she hold onto Heather's legs and kept her in that sit-out position for a pinning attempt. Though Cecilia soon jolted up and pushed forward, attempting to roll Heather's body up, folding the girl in two.

She would reach the point when her head would be in level with Heather's, her eyes looking down at Heather's lovely face, sweat dripping from the Hardcore Queen's forehead down onto Heather's face. Cecilia would lean down to press her forehead down against Heather's and keep her pin Heather as much as she possibly could. The ref girl ran down the ramp and jumped off it at a place where it wasn't to high, before running over to Heather and Cecilia, seeing to two in prime position she would get in and start of the count " ...One!..." Once against the screaming and crazy crowd grew quite, wondering if Heather could pull out of this predicament.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Falls count anywhere! Cecilia Vs. Heather - Page 9 Empty Re: Falls count anywhere! Cecilia Vs. Heather

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:52 am

As much as Heather would have loved to kick out and keep going, there was nothing left in her tank. She was completely out cold as Cecilia got on top of her, locking in that pin. She would remain motionless as the ref girl came down to where they were, starting to count the pin. IT was clear who the winner was in this bout and there was nothing that Heather could do about it as she lie there.

"TWO!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:00 am

Cecilia let out a soft groan against Heather's cheek, her hot breath whipping down against Heather's moist skin, the refgirls count was already reaching the end as it was just about to go to the final third count. The crowd was silent and nearly motionless, they simply waited for the end to see how this would turn out now.

The Hardcore Queen would put on a wide grin on her face as she saw the ref girl slam down for that final third count. " Threeee!!!!" She yelled out, and with that the bell starting to ring, the crowd erupted into a massive amount of cheers, cheers that could make you deaf and scream that simply called out the victor, a chant began for Cecilia in the crowd. Cecilia would lean down a bit and kiss Heather's forehead softly. " See ? hah....hah.....I told you, you didn't stand a chance..." Cecilia said through a pained and ragged voice, as she would start to move up to her feet, she wobbled a bit as she would try and get up completely and have her hand raised by the ref girl.

She turned her gaze down to the downed Heather next to her, and would place on of her feet down on top of Heather's chest, pushing it down, it had become sort of a ritual for Cecilia to do so against tough enemies she faced, as a way to show them, the crowd and herself that she was dominant. " My win...and now you are my slave...that's gotta teach you who's better." Cecilia said with a grin on her face, soon though she would attempt and move off of Heather, and tower over the girl, simply waiting for Heather to start to come to.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:22 pm

As that final count rang true, Heather would still remain there on the floor, lying unconscious as the crowd celebrated Cecilia's victory. I nher head, she couldn't even know what was going on as the girl would kiss her forehead like that., unable to respond to it, allowing Cecilia to have her celebration, the girl's hand raised in victory. It was a hard fought bout, and in the end Heather came up short, leading to Cecilia taking the win.

With Cecilia's foot planted on her chest, Heather stirred a bit, groaning out as Cecilia said what she did. With her now towering over her, Heather slowly opened her eyes, shaking her head as she would look up at the girl. "ah.....kh...I-I lost didn't I.." Heather let out through her weak voice, clenching her fists tightly as she realized what exactly happened.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:33 pm

After Cecilia got to hear Heather's voice again and hear what Heather had to say, Cecilia would move her arm onto her back, rubbing her arm against her hurting and pulsating back. Cecilia would soon try and lean forward and attempt and offer Heather a hand to help the girl up, if Heather took her hand, the Hardcore Queen would attempt and pull Heather up to her feet, a grin covered the blond beauties face as she would try and get Heather up to her feet. She'd answer Heather's question with a grin on her face and a nod, " Of course...You didn't think you could beat me did you ?" Cecilia let out as she would try and give Heather a light hug.

Soon though Cecilia would attempt and move back a step, " You belong to me now Heats." Cecilia let out with a grin, and soon she would try and start to head off towards the top of the ramp. " You coming ?" Cecilia would let out as she would try and move up towards the ramp, each step she took sent waves of pain up along her spine and only served to pain the Hardcore Queen even more, but even so she tried her best not to show it and to remain confident and strong.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:53 pm

Heather grits her teeth before she would see Cecilia offer her a hand. She let out a sigh, looking down a bit before she would let Cecilia help her up. She groaned out at the pain in her body, but would straighten herself out afterwards, nodding her head, hearing her words. "Hah..I almost had you.." Heather let out before returning that light hug, knowing it was one hell of a match.

She turned away, blushing at her words before Cecilia went to the rop of the ramp, saying what she did. Heather nodded her head, sighing out as she would follow Cecilia, her body aching in pain as well, though her mind killing her too, knowing she was now officially Cecilia's slave.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Cecilia scoffed a bit at Heather's comment, shaking her head and even put on a fake little laugh. " As if ! Haha! You never stood a chance." Cecilia would let out , of course she was just teasing Heather, but it was more than fun for the Hardcore Queen to do, so she would never stop. When the two of them had started to reach the ramp, Cecilia would turn to Heather, moving her hand out to stop the girl.

" Oi! We can't leave just yet my little slave ~" Cecilia would let out, keeping a teasing grin on her face as she would then try and look around at the crowd, with the two of them on the top of the ramp, Cecilia would then whisper to Heather. " You have to bow before me Heather ~ Bow down before you master."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:15 am

"Kh..y-you." Heather let out, though knowing Cecilia was just teasing her, figuring out that she's like that by now. She would keep following Cecilia before suddenly Cecilia put her hand up, causing Heather to stop and tilt her head.

"Y...you cant be serious.." Heather let out, gritting her teeth, clenching her fists tightly. Her face was a deep red as she would reluctantly start to get down, adhering to the rules of the match as she got on her hands and knees, bowing to CEcilia.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:21 am

Cecilia kept her grin on her face when she watched Heather start to get down on her hands and knees before her, Cecilia couldn't help but fold her arms under her mighty chest, pushing them up a bit as she tried to stand tall and strong, keeping up her dominant presences as well as she could. " Of course I am serious! I won." Cecilia let out as she kept her grin up, seeing Heather bow like that did put a smile on Cecilia's face and with it she would try and then nod her head, she heard how wild the crowd was going form this display and couldn't help but close her eyes, thinking of a way to make this even more sweet.

" You know what, whilst you are down there....I want you to kiss my foot, the same foot that kicked your butt all around this place!" Cecilia let out as she kept that grin up and looked down on Heather with piercing red eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:23 am

Heather grits her teeth as she heard Cecilia's words, blushing as she bowed before her. She would clench her fists, trying to endure the humiliation before she would hear Cecilia's next words. She blinked a couple times as they ran through her head before she would look up at her.

"Wh-what?! K-kiss your foot? C-come on now Cecilia." She let out, her face as red as it could get, not wanting to go through with that humiliation. "Th-that's ridiculous"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next