Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 12:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 3:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cat Fight: Cally Dayson vs. Claire St. Clair

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cat Fight: Cally Dayson vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight: Cally Dayson vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Jilly Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:11 pm

Cally huffed as Claire darted around her and batted back, ruffling her straight hair. Suddenly she yelped as she felt her tail pulled, the plug jerking in her rear. "Hey!" she cried, spinning around and pouncing on top of Claire. Hissing and giggling, she tumbled forward, wrapping her arms around Claire's midsection and taking the black haired girl along for the ride.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Cat Fight: Cally Dayson vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat Fight: Cally Dayson vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:15 pm

Claire was able to surprise her opponent with the quick tail-pulling, but she couldn’️t get Cally down on the mat, and, as a result, the black-haired girl was easily pounced and brought down herself, as the New York brunette wrapped her arms around Claire’️s midsection in a soft but not entirely expected tackle. “Ooohf!” Claire gasped as she hit the mat. Looking up into Cally’️s pretty green eyes, she would wrap her legs around the girl’️s waist, squeezing hard, while at the same time taking swipes at her cute little cat ears. “Get off!” she demanded playfully, smiling as she tried to force Cally to the side.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:19 pm

Cally giggled as she landed on top of Claire. Pulling her arms out front, she started pawing back at the black haired girl. The brunette wiggled her hips and bum, trying to loosen her way out of the leg lock, while unintentionally wagging her tail.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:25 pm

Claire was having some trouble getting out from underneath Cally, but at least she had the other cat girl in a leglock which seemed to be frustrating any plans she might have had. The black-haired girl giggled as she was pawed by her opponent in adorable retaliation for the swipes she took at Cally’️s black and white ears. “Heh heh! H-hey! Take this!” Claire squealed, turning her head to the side to try to protect at least one side of her face as she would keep batting the other girl’️s ears, a few stray shots hitting the brunette’️s cheeks and neck.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:56 pm

Cally giggled. "Nya-ah! Watch the face!" she cried in mock distress, her own pawed hands reaching further down to batter her exposed face, knocking around Claire's ears in the process. She couldn't do much else though-despite her small size this girl's legs were strong!

Suddenly, without warning, Cally leaned in and playfully nipped Clair's real ear. Taking it between her lips, she tugged once before licking it, hoping the shock would surprise her enough to loosen her leg's grips.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 pm

Claire would keep up her own assault, though the exposed right side of her face was still battered playfully by Cally’️s paws. Her scissor hold on the brown-haired girl remained strong, and, despite having the inferior position, pressed down against the mat, Claire was beginning to feel that she was really draining her opponent’️s energy. She dared to hope that she may have already taken the lead in this cute cat battle…until, that is, Cally nipped at her ear. Claire squealed with both surprise and delight as the lobe was tugged and licked, and her legs dropped weakly away from Cally’️s midsection as the brunette kept up this attack.

“H-heh…heh…” Claire giggled, short of breath. “Your turn!” She would lean up and immediately try to retaliate, getting Cally’️s ear between her lips and gently beginning to suck on it. She would even use her teeth to very lightly press down into the boneless flesh, hoping to further stimulate the other cat girl. At the same time, she would use her paws to push hard against Cally, looking to turn the two of them over and put Claire on top of the pile.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Cally squealed as she was toppled backwards, the strange sensation of her ear being sucked on giving her a surprising stimulation. "Eya! Hey!" she cried out feeling teeth press down on the cartilage.

The brunette started batting at Claire's hanging breasts. The small orbs were tantalizing targets, and Cally hoped the feeling would distract her opponent enough to topple her.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:26 am

Claire’️s attack seemed to be wildly successful, not only interrupting Cally’️s assault on her ear, but also forcing the brunette to cede the top position, allowing the black-haired New England native to claim the more advantageous and altitudinous spot in their little catfight. Cally obviously was not going down easy, however, as no sooner had Claire gotten on top than her opponent began striking at her breasts.

“Nnff!” Claire huffed, wincing a little as Cally’️s paws slapped into her bare flesh. Her chest was small enough that her breasts hardly really hung down at all, saving her from a painful battering, but her nipples were beginning to get irritated by the friction generated by the pawing. After a few moments, Claire would reluctantly loosen her legs and shove Cally away, getting back to her hands and knees and beginning to circle the brunette girl again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:26 pm

Cally rolled up to face Claire again. The two rounded each other, Cally occasionally swatting at the New Englander's rump and tail.

Suddenly the Red Apple scrambled behind Claire and sat on Claire's tail. Sticking her tongue out at the girl, she batted the ball of yarn towards her, hoping to distract or trip her up as she tried to pull away.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:13 am

As the two of them got back on their hands and knees and began circling each other once again, Claire could not help but give herself a little smile. It was sort of embarrassing, but this match was fun—at least, it had been so far. Acting like a cat and fighting kittenishly was much better than having a serious, knock-down, drag-out catfight, even if the two of them were naked as they were rolling around. It helped that Cally was a pretty cute little kitty, too.

Claire would take a few swats at the New York girl’️s tail and rear end, feeling herself be similarly assaulted as they went around and around. The black-haired girl was looking for an opening, and was just about to make her move when Cally moved first, sitting down on Claire’️s pure black tail. The schoolgirl was forced to sit as she felt her tail tugged, but the attack really had little other effect. When Cally rolled the ball of yarn by her, it seemed to Claire like the other girl really did just wanting to play.

“Heh heh, this is a weird sort of fight, isn’️t it?” she laughed, turning her upper body to yank at Cally’️s tail with one hand while the other pawed playfully at the girl’️s face and chest.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next