by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Christie Plant vs. White Feather

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Christie Plant vs. White Feather - Page 7 Empty Re: Christie Plant vs. White Feather

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:37 am

White Feather nodded as she stood up and said, "Right. Thanks." She walked over to shake Christie's hand and says, "Congratulations, Christie."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Christie Plant vs. White Feather - Page 7 Empty Re: Christie Plant vs. White Feather

Post by Battleofomega4 Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:48 am

Christie put her hand out to grab White Feathers and shook it."Thanks.Also,thanks for the match." Christie would say complementing her twice."I kinda think I may just got a lucky shot" Christie would also say laughing a little bit
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:02 am

White Feather chuckled back as she nodded in agreement. "Yeah, but I wouldn't call it lucky. What you showed me today proves that you have a chance already. Just keep up what you do and you can be one of the best."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:05 am

Christie chuckled a bit after hearing White Feathers response and kept a smile on her face during the whole talk."It was pretty lucky!Your honestly far better then me in the ring" Christie would say to White Feather in a kind voice
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:19 am

White Feather blushed as she scratched the back of her head and said, "Thanks, but some of your moves definitely surprised me today. You were faster than I anticipated and you won because of that speed and power. Just don't call it luck, alright?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:24 am

Christie thought she might have been a bit rude not accepting a complement so she quickly said "Heh,I guess not" in a bit of a shy voice."I'm feeling really tired from the match,I think I might head back and take a nap" Christie would let out feeling a little embarrassed.In a moment she would hop out of the ring and head to the back room
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:36 am

"Here," said White Feather offering an arm. "I can help you back to your room. After all, you deserve the rest after that victory."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:42 am

Christie was supprised that her opponent would stop her and offer to help her back."Thanks" Christie responded and grabbed her arm and let White Feather lead her back to her room in the building.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:52 am

White Feather would walk out of the ring and down the hall, leading Christie to the building. "You know, maybe we can be tag team partners and we can fight together. I think we both would make a pretty good team."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:56 am

Christie was pretty silent the whole time the two were walking down to her room.Once she heard what White Feather said,she seemed a little shocked but still liked the idea quite a bit.Christie looked at White Feather or a moment and said "Sounds like a perfect idea.I'm up for it" with a small smile on her face.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next