Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

How Curiosity Killed the Cat (so to speak/ for IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 45 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 59  Next

Go down

How Curiosity Killed the Cat (so to speak/ for IndigoDragon) - Page 45 Empty Re: How Curiosity Killed the Cat (so to speak/ for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:35 am

Cougra slowly stood up before walking to Anampo and hug her lovingly, the cream from both their cheeks smashing against each other. "Of course, you cute little bunny! What are friends for? Don't be afraid to try something new, I put all of this out for my two best friends and I don't want either of you to be alone."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

How Curiosity Killed the Cat (so to speak/ for IndigoDragon) - Page 45 Empty Re: How Curiosity Killed the Cat (so to speak/ for IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:43 am

Anampo blushed and groaned,but didnt fight back as their cheeks mashed up.Yoshiro's mind finally peaked,and she wanted answers to some questions. "Cougra,which out of us are your friends? I know Anampo and I are.And Nick,well...Obviously.But,what of Conza and to a lesser extent,Jay?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:56 am

Cougar broke off the hug slowly as she faced Yoshiro. "Well, Conza, though small, is a very nice person and a real go-getter. And as for Jay, I'm willing to give him a chance if only he would open himself up to our offer of friendship."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:07 am

Yoshiro looked a bit more serious and resentful. "I wish the same.But,Jay chooses friends very carefully.The few he did have fought and died at his side." She paused,thinking hard. "He doesnt really seem to want to open up."

The rabbit used a napkin to wipe off her face. "He cut me,twice.I dont really want to be friends with someone who can seriously hurt me"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:11 am

Cougar was concerned for Anampo when last time Jay cut her twice. "Is that the reason why you went up to him? Just to see how he feels about you after a long time?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:09 pm

"No...I-I dont know why.I told him that I wanted a challange,but I just wanted to try and break through to him.That failed to work" Anampo sighed heavily and sat back down on the couch.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:14 am

"Do you still care for Jay though? I know how much you felt close to him as if he were someone that can lead your way." Cougra wants to help Anampo and hoped that she can comfort her as well.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:17 am

A light pink blush ran across her face.Anampo backed away slightly. "Geez...You make it sound like I 'like' like the guy! But...Yeah,I guess I still can care for him..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:53 am

"Just give him time," Cougra lightly encouraged. "Don't be afraid to try and connect with him again. Even though he may seem fearsome to me, I know there's a heart in him."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:58 am

Yoshiro smiled. "You really think he has a heart? You hear that,Anampo?" She looks to the rabbit,who smiled and looked at her semi-healed cuts. "Yeah...Give him some time..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 59  Next