Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

3 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior. - Page 9 Empty Re: AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:14 am

Leech saw the smoke coming his way and just stood there as he said, "Smoke? Certainly you are not serious! I am always prepared for such a thing!" He would charge ahead to try and find his rival, but he didn't know it was part of a plan.

Soon Leech was caught from behind and got his arms behind his back. "Get off of me!!" But then he got nailed by Linda's shots before he got flung. But as he got to the window, he attempted to grab the sides of the window to stop from falling. If this worked, he would toss in a smoke bomb of his own to strike back.

But as for Deathbird, she wasn't one to leave her compadres. So sooner or later, she'll come back to get them out. Being the lone survivor felt too boring.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior. - Page 9 Empty Re: AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:59 am

I noticed that the bastard called the leech had held onto the window before he fell out.
"You ain't like a leech, more like a cockroach." I yelled to him.

Just then I noticed he flung a smoke bomb of his own, trying to use my own style against me.
I quickly fired a grapple gun up into the ceiling above us, once there I clung to it to avoid the smoke below me.

However everyone else would no doubt have to take it on the chin, like the red knight and cougra who were still fighting below me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:52 am

Leech chuckled as he jumped and flipped his way back to the smoke and hide. "Heheheh, a roach is the same as a llech. No matter how much you try to get rid of it, it usually finds a way to hang on or come bak up."

As for Red Knight and Cougra, Cougra was more annoyed in fighting than Red Knight. Perhaps he still wishes a date.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:50 am

I could hear his voice taunting me, I stayed silent and above the smoke. I listened intently for anything, if he poked his head out I'd hunt him down. He thinks the darkness can protect him, but just because they embrace him doesn't mean they will help him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:05 am

Leech just lied down on the floor as the smoke helped conceal his location. Wanting things to be more interesting, he would try to take out his special paintball gun. Just one shot of hot paint can catch Ryan off guard. He would attempt to aim it and fire it at Ryan first before Linda.

In the meantime, Deathbjrd secretly was trying to get the henchmen out before being spotted.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:51 am

I searched every corner of the room from my vantage point in search of my foe, nothing but smoke.
Then I heard a sound go towards me, boiling hot paint landed on my top. I quickly got off the ceiling and ripped it off.

But before Leech could try anything I gave a sharp whistle, then a glass window broke as one of my ravens flew into the room. "Find him!" I yelled, the bird would quickly swoop down into the smoke. It's senses would prevent Leech from hiding, bringing him out like the bastard that he was. Then I'd get him, he wouldn't escape my anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:19 am

Leech had no idea about the raven so when it came to poke at him, he cried out in surprise as he tried to shoot at it as he was rising up. Unfortunately, this made him an easy target now for Ryan and Linda.

But for Linda, Deathbird wanted to shoot one more surprise at her so she can suffer for ruining her plans.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:04 pm

I heard the sounds of the leech and saw him trying to take a shot at one of my birds.
With a bestial growl I flung myself from my spot, intent on tackling him down to the ground.
Once I did so I'd deliver a no holds barred beatdown atop him, I was gonna bash that stupid gas mask of his to shreds.

I wondered how red knight was dealing with cougra, I hoped for his sake that he was taking this seriously. Even if he had an old flame with her that didn't excuse the situation we were in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:05 am

As Leech was taking another shot, he was tackled by Ryan and he fell on his stomach. He would feel him raining down punches as he tried to buck him off. "RRGH!!" he would grunt in trying to do so.

As for Red Knight and Cougra, their quarrel continued and it seemed as if Red Knight refused to give up his disillusion.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:27 pm

I hated the leech with all my guts, he and I were totally different. He was a career criminal and I was a vigilante who's duty was to stop him. Thus it was only natural that we were sworn rivals.

Thus every time I hit him with my fists I included all my contempt and disdain into those punches.
I was unaware of my surroundings as I nailed him time and time again, he tried to buck me off so I grabbed him and the two of us would roll around no doubt trading blows.

I wondered where Linda was, and what happened to that third woman. But again I was also focused on the fight I was having with the first real rouge I encountered......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next