by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

3 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior. - Page 12 Empty Re: AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:11 pm

I kept bashing the Leech's head into the window, I continued to do so until he was incapacitated.

I moved his body to where it was at the beginning of the re-telling. I then slumped down and looked around to see the damage.
The police sirens were getting louder and louder, a crescendo to break the quietness of the night outside.

Just then the adrenaline of my body was leaving me, I got to my knees and forced my body to continue to move.
I staggered over to Linda's fallen body, I scooped her into my arms and then slung her over my shoulder.

"Red Knight! We need to get the fuck out of here! Now DAMMIT!" I yelled out as I took Linda to the fire escape.

Back to top Go down

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior. - Page 12 Empty Re: AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:19 am

About this time, Red Knight was finished with Cougra as he whispered to her, "Get home now, we'll talk later." This made Cougra smile as she nodded and moaned out in her walking as if in a trance.

Red Knight would follow Ryan to the fire escape so they all can escape before the police comes in.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:49 pm

I kept ahold of Linda's knocked out form as I dashed to the fire escape, figuring that Red Knight would be right behind us.
The cold snow stung my cheeks, my whole body was feeling numb like it had poison flowing through my veins.

The police were at the building, I couldn't really focus on them right now. I needed to make sure we all got out okay.
"I think it best we split up, you got a safe place you can head to?" I asked Red Knight as we made our way up towards the roof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:07 am

Red Knight took a shortcut to meet with Ryan towards the roof. He would nod and say, "Indeed, I do. Just keep thou lady safe in your home and I'll be around when you need me." He would salute before running and jumping to the next rooftop. He would drop down to the right to swing back to his home.

Last edited by 971 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:36 pm

I gave a brief nod to Red Knight and lept away "Geez Linda that gear weighing you down?" I muttered, it was probably the night just taking it's toll on me.

I lept from one building to the next, I knew where to go. I just needed to get Linda's knocked out body to her hideout.
One hand was on my grapple gun, the other made sure she was kept over my shoulder as I made my way through the urban jungle.

Cold winter air kept biting at my face, numbing my body to the core. I didn't focus on that though, I just had to carry on.
I'm pretty sure my body was screaming how it couldn't go on, but as I said just before that I wasn't focusing on it.

Finally I made it to the forest where Linda resided, now it was just a matter of getting into her hideout.
As I got near it my legs gave out from under me, I dropped Linda next to me and groaned out in pain. Try as I may I was at the end of my tether.

I took a deep breath and clenched a hand into a fist, I couldn't stop just here. Where it was snowing and I was at my limit.
Taking Linda's body, I put her over my back and stood up. Kicking the door in to enter her lair, I then looked around for her bedroom.

After finding it I gently laid her onto it, before falling suit as I was past the point where I could run or fight, let alone stand up right.
I yanked my eyepatch off and threw it away, breathing heavily as I did so.

I'd listen to see it Linda would say anything, if she didn't I'd shut my eyes, in an attempt to grab a few hours of respite and sleep before dawn would arrive and I would flee to my normal life....

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:07 am

Meanwhile, Red Knight would return home and remove his outfit and go back to his old life as a normal Canadian with the interest of knights and chivalry. While looking out the window, he would say, "Take care...Savior. You are a man that this city needs."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12