Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 7:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 1:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Screaming For Submission (Black Cougra vs Anampo)

2 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Screaming For Submission (Black Cougra vs Anampo) - Page 10 Empty Re: Screaming For Submission (Black Cougra vs Anampo)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 28, 2013 1:23 am

It took a moment,but Anampo finally rose back up.She felt the amount of saliva on her feet and wiped them off on the mat.Anampo growls and looked at Cougra. "Come on.....Thats just gross! Cat or not,dont act uncivilized! You're just like Nick Solem and all his atrocious friends! Animals!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Screaming For Submission (Black Cougra vs Anampo) - Page 10 Empty Re: Screaming For Submission (Black Cougra vs Anampo)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 28, 2013 2:14 am

Cougra would look upset as she said, "Hey! I can't help myself, I got to look as well as do the part! And what do you have against Nick and his friends? You're an animal too, you know." The cat would wring both of her wrists to get ready to attack again as she got back in her fighting stance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 28, 2013 2:22 am

Anampo was furious.She growled and looked into Cougra's eyes with her own,wich seemed to look full of hate. "Those animals.....They left me to die! I don't forgive anyone and I had hoped they were all dead,but it seems I was wrong like I always am!" The rabbit breathes heavily.keeping herself from tearing into something.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 28, 2013 2:44 am

Cougra tried to think back, she must have heard about Anampo somewhere before though not knowing her name. Then she remembered something from a previous meeting with Nick and she sighed in realization. She would slowly turn to Anampo and asked, "Tell me, Anampo. How many of those "animals" are your friends? Have you ever talked with them or hung out with them?" She was saying this for se knew that if they were the Benny's friends then they wouldn't have an excuse leave her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 28, 2013 2:58 am

"Dont give me that face of thought......You won't remember." Anampo called to her.In return,she heard Cougra's question. "None of them were my friends cause no one gave me the time of day.Even the teacher forgot who I was many times.Those people were animals,for they didn't heed Nick's warnings,let alone mine.And near everyone died because of it."

Anampo stomped her foot on the ground. "Jay.He told me he'd come back,and he just left me.I came here to take out my pent up rage.....To AFW.And they're here,too?!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 28, 2013 3:15 am

Cougra looked at Anampo directly and said, "From what I heard, you were the one who usually sat in the back of the classroom and was often quiet though smart. Why didn't you say something to them if they aren't going to give you the time of day? And also, did you wait for this Jay or did you choose to run away as if no one else cared?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 28, 2013 2:07 pm

"I-I was quiet,yes......But I tried.to no avail.They would hang around me for a few moments,then leave.So I just gave up." Anampo looked down.She looked as if she was holding back tears. "And Jay.....He told me to wait and hide,and he'd come get me.....But he left...."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 28, 2013 2:45 pm

Cougra sighed in understanding why Anampo didn't have a good relationship with the others. "Well, you can't force those kids to stay with you every time. Sometimes, you need to step out of your quiet shell and hang with them simply for the fact that you care for them. And I might not know this Jay nor why he forgotten you, but in dire situations such as what you experienced, sometimes you have to fend for yourself and follow them if others aren't coming to get you. I had to learn that myself."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 28, 2013 3:12 pm

Anampo snapped at Cougra viciously. "What do you know about being alone? I saw people obliterated before my own eyes! Its a miracle I survived...." She started walking towards the cat. "Most of all,I dont forgive Jay.....That lion,he promised me that he would help me.And thats why I hid,for nearly a month.Even after everyone was gone."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 28, 2013 3:15 pm

Cougra looked stern at Anampo as she answered, "Maybe not as much as you have, but I lost so much in my life as well, probably more than you realize. And as for Jay, there maybe were others he was helping that he forgot. You couldn't have just followed him?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next