Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Victoria vs Jeremy no DQ submisstion match

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Victoria vs Jeremy no DQ submisstion match - Page 3 Empty Re: Victoria vs Jeremy no DQ submisstion match

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat May 18, 2013 2:06 pm

He took a deep breath and was breating. It took him a moment to sit up and he rember by reading her file..a weakness. He crawled over to her and tried to get on her in a 69 and wrap. His legs around her head. As his hands grab one of her feet and rub it softy..he looks back as be squeess his legs.
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Victoria vs Jeremy no DQ submisstion match - Page 3 Empty Re: Victoria vs Jeremy no DQ submisstion match

Post by LadyJobba Sat May 18, 2013 5:29 pm

As Vicki was breathing hard to relieve the tickling, she suddenly felt Jeremy getting on her and wrapping his legs around her head. "UGH! Hey, what are you doing?" she moaned out as she struggled to break free from the headscissors.

But then, Vicki felt one of her feet being grabbed and rubbed softly. This made Vicki feel a little blissful as she moaned, "Mmmnn...oh yes, that feels so good. I had no idea you liked my feet."

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sun May 19, 2013 7:56 pm

He grins with a evil idea. He sat up pulling her leg by her foot intill he was face siting her and holds her foot to his face and slowly licks her foot "ggrrr got you old lady.. submit your helpless to me." He rubs foot as he moves his hips grinding down on the face sit..
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Mon May 20, 2013 12:07 am

Vicki's eyes widened as she felt her foot being licked and her face being under Jeremy's rear. "MMMPH, SHTOOP!!" she muffled as she tried to move. She used her free arms to try and push her opponent off. She didn't want to lose like this though she's blushing from the foot licking.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Mon May 20, 2013 7:56 am

He shooke his head and rubed her foot hard. He had to spread his knees to kept blance on her as he grinds down on her face "submit old girl you just cant beat the young." He softy traped her big toe in his mouth and sucked on it as he grins fully going to use her weaken agest her...
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Mon May 20, 2013 8:08 am

Vicki moaned even louder as her big toe was sucked on and she was still being grounded under Jeremy. But she would grunt and say, "If you want me to submit (ngh), you need to put me in a submission. After all, this IS a submission match with no disqualification is it?!" It was true of course and any submission counts, especially (and unknowing to her) on Vicki's feet and toes.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Mon May 20, 2013 8:20 am

He stoped sucking "your right" he let go of her foot and then got off her face.. he looked down at her.. as he stood over her. He rubed his head "what submisstion hold should i use." This was where jeremy low skills where showing as he was taking too long and took his eyes off of her..
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Mon May 20, 2013 8:30 am

As Jeremy got off of her face, Vicki would rub her face and foot a little from that humiliating experience. When Jeremy took his eyes off of her, she felt an opportunity was at hand. She would immediately attempt to tackle him from her position and get him down on the mat. If this worked, Vicki would place one bare foot over his face and stomp. "So, you like my feet do you? How do you like this?!"

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Mon May 20, 2013 8:34 am

He groans and when she started to stomp on him he tried to block "aagg shit. You moaned and liked it. Your foot tasted like ass. But that was your weakness you old lady." He was tring to cover up as much as he could but was leaving his bulge protected again
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Mon May 20, 2013 8:45 am

Vicki would scoff and say, "If my foot tasted like ass, then why did you still lick it and sucked on my toe, hm? You seemed to like it too." She kept her foot down on him, but it wasn't quite as heavy so Jeremy might have a chance to throw her off. "I can keep you down here for as long as I like, little boy, and you can't do any submissions to my feet at this point."

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next