Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

Harrier, ja15ke, LunarWolf, RadiantKarna332, Teenwrestler, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:33 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Apologies in advance!

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:49 am by acuya

Just dropping in to apologize in advance - for the next week or two, I'm going to be a bit sporadic with my posts. I'm doing a little Uber to make some extra money for some personal things in my life, and that'll take up some time that was previously used for writing.

I will get to everyone I owe a post for, it'll just take a bit longer than you're probably used to from me. So just bear with me and things will return to normalcy.

Also, sorry about the delay with the battle royale. That's all …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Back to leave again^^"

Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:08 am by xalex

hey guys just a short heads up... my finals are finally done... no plan how they went^^"

but i only got this weekend "free" meaning that this week a lot of shit is going down and it will go on for some time meaning i have no plan how much time i have for roleplays and this page^^"

i just wanted to say sorry for anyone i leave hanging

Comments: 2

Looking to revive

Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:06 pm by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello I apologize for my long absence from here, real life issues have been kicking my ass but I feel like I can return on here so if anyone is interested in taking on either Takeichi Mori or Takeshi Kawai feel free to get in touch. And if you are one of the people I was having a match with before my lengthy hiatus and wish to resume that match also feel more than welcomed to get in touch with me as well.

Comments: 7

Victoria vs Jeremy no DQ submisstion match

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Victoria vs Jeremy no DQ submisstion match

Post by MixedwrestlerZero on Thu May 23, 2013 2:15 am

"What was that?? Did you submit to this little boy?" He moved his hips slowly pushing his hard manhood into her as he holds her ankle close to breaking it "oo old lady is tight but a good hard sex should loosen you up good." He growls and licks her toes. He stops when hewas half way in her "you crying?? Or giving up," he moves his hips hard forcing himself all they way into her "now?" He grins

Last edited by 471 on Thu May 23, 2013 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
MixedwrestlerZero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba on Thu May 23, 2013 5:40 am

"AAAAAAHHH!" Vicki cried out as her ankle was still being twisted and Jeremy already putting his manhood into her. Sure, she was feeling pleasure from her toes being licked, but the sex was really taking her in. "I said let me go!! STOP IT!!"

As she was struggling in her pain and pleasure, she would then remember and say, "Hey, I thought you said you were going to bite my foot and toes hard! What, did you forget?" Vicki might not have realized it, but she might have said the one thing that can make her lose this match entirely.

LadyJobba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero on Fri May 24, 2013 4:10 am

He laughts "aaaa yes your foot feish.. dont worry baby ill make you feel readly good." He was rocking his hips slowly fucking her.. he stops twising her foot and slaps it "bad foot.. your being bad." He slaps her foot again "ooo you still got fight in you well." He softy bites the side of her foot in a slow sexual bite as his hands still hold her foot.. his hard manhood was moving deep into her and slowly in and out.. he starts love biting her foot.. "mmmm bad sexy foot.."
MixedwrestlerZero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba on Fri May 24, 2013 5:21 am

Vicki breathed heavily and moaned as Jeremy continued to push his manhood in and out. Suddenly, she felt her foot being slapped hard and she gave a shriek in pain. "OW! OW! STOP!" Then she felt her foot being bitten down in a sexual manner, but it still felt hard on her delicate foot. As Jeremy was getting more into it, Vicki was already in tears from so much pain and humiliation.

Not taking it anymore, she would sob and tap out on the mat, "OK, OK, I SUBMIT! PLEASE STOP HURTING MY FOOOOT!!

LadyJobba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero on Thu May 30, 2013 9:05 pm

He grined "ooo good girl but to the victor the spoils.. and really i didnt think my first match here i would win.. too bad this is pay back to all the other women who raped me after i losed to them." He lets her foot go and grabs her hips and starts moving his hips hard and fast .. he was going to have his way with victoria for his own pleasure.....
MixedwrestlerZero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba on Fri May 31, 2013 5:55 pm

Victoria continued to sob as she felt Jeremy continue his torture, but she was surprised to hear that women raped him before and he wanted to take revenge as a result. "Please stop! PLEASE! I swear I'm not like any of those women before me! PLEASE STOOOP!" As she was choking in her own tears from having this humiliation, she would also moan, "And I was just starting to like you..."

LadyJobba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:05 am

He growls and dose stop. Pulling out of her and gets up.. he puts a foot on her "your not worth it..." he looked out the crowd "So all you Afw girls whos next to face me???" He looked down at her as the crowds boooed him and in a low voice "i wont rape ya tho next time i may sexy" he stood there flexing his arms tho his muscles wheren't big "hahaha" he manhood still hard.. after a fue mins posing he moves away form her and heads out of the ring to the showers
MixedwrestlerZero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:24 pm

Vicki would wipe her tears as she showed a pouting face. "Hmph, it was worth a shot. Ow, my toes." She would slowly stand up and struggled to walk straight. "Next time I see the boy, I'll make him mine...MINE!!"

LadyJobba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top