Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, anime_hentaifighter, Haru45g, k0hryuu, kagestar, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, TheWamts, Un3xpected, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

I'm starting my new job soon, so I'll be more free

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:24 pm by TheWamts

Yes, I know that sounds fucking stupid, but with only one thing to focus on instead of 5 subjects and 5 groups, I should have more time to spend on the site, and so I'm open for new matches, send me a pm or I'm me on Trillian (same name thewamts if you don't have me already) if interested.

Comments: 0

Lucy's Debut

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:11 pm by kagestar

Well what can i say really?

After the warm reception here i am looking for my first Character Lucy Kage to have her debut.

This doesn't have to be in the form of a debut match, though i am not going to say no to that of course, but it could even be that she appears at the end of another match etc. I want Lucy to arrive, not with a bang per se, but with more of a determined swagger.

I want her entrance to pretty much be believable, sellable but also meaningful. It sounds snobbish, especially …

[ Full reading ]

Looking for debut match for new jobber Lilly Maringly

Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:37 am by shanecawf

Spoiler:

Lilly is looking for matches so she can earn enough money to get out of the AFW. She doesn't care how big her opponent is or how strong they are, She's willing to take a massive beating if it means she can earn anything towards her get out fund.
Please have fun with her and don't be afraid to give her hell!

(Please no tension males) Lilly has one condition to this. She will not fight a male. Only females.

Link to her profile below
[url=http://www.afwrpg.com/t16448-lilly-maringly#453493]…

[ Full reading ]

WHO'S QUITTING?! Kent Quick vs Toshiko Nada (Cancel)

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WHO'S QUITTING?! Kent Quick vs Toshiko Nada

Post by KillerV on Tue May 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Kent didnt like the way she was talking crap about him, being a champ nearly manhandle against this girl? **Ngh! Gonna break her back!** Yet his face feeling bit better least before moving out away from the ropes heading toward her, but stopped halfway to the center of the ring, standing his ground and gesturing to 'come and get it'.

"I'll show you that the champ like me can kick your ass girl!" He hoped to provoke her to come at him, not sure if she'll do or not but he kind of hoped she comes right at him, got plans in his mind and if everything turns out well for him, he'll get his wish.

Only playing as Killer King and will do hentai/erotic IF REQUESTED.
KillerV

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:57 pm

Toshiko would be the first to admit that she is not the birghtest bulb in the box, however Toshiko was not just plain stupid. She was not going to approach someone who actively wanted to hurt her with her guard down. If Kent wanted to hurt her he would have to make the approach.

"Oh come on now, you really think that i am going to just run at you blindly because you think that i think the way that you think? Please... don't make my laugh" Toshiko would then grin, knowing that she was mocking him, hoping to try and get Kent to charge forward instead.
jakeb1993

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Kent wasnt happy that his idea didnt go well as he was hoping for since that girl wasnt easily provoking at all, making him frown and staring at her from the distance, thinking what to do next. "Grrrr....." He decided to come after her instead since no one would try to get right at him quickly, but he'll try to do something about her. "Fine then!"

He comes marching toward her hoping to get close enough, not sure what he would expect other than knowing she would counter him somehow when goes for whatever a move to her, when he close enough, Kent would try to get his hands onto her shoulders before quickly switch position to move his hands down around her waist while sliding behind her, hoping to crush her body into his Reverse Bear Hug.

Only playing as Killer King and will do hentai/erotic IF REQUESTED.
KillerV

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Re: WHO'S QUITTING?! Kent Quick vs Toshiko Nada (Cancel)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top