Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Just a Check Up?

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Just a Check Up? - Page 13 Empty Re: Just a Check Up?

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 7:47 am

"Ahh... W-whatever..." Eri replied to Nadya's words. "You didn't seem to enjoy it either earlier, heh..."

The tall wrestler's back arched a bit as the nurse began to pick up her pace again. The ramming fake cock inside her sex made Eri moan and squirm as her arousal kept building up. She decided to take Nadya's advice and began to relax herself a bit, thinking all of this as just another sex. It seemed to be rather effective, as Eri soon felt her orgasm was already looming again.

"Mmmm...! Ahhhh...!" she moaned loudly as her juices once again flew out from her sex, coating the strap-on while her body spasmed on the floor. "Ooouuhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 18, 2013 8:40 am

“No, I did not,” Nadya admitted, a small lump forming in her throat as she remembered being fucked by Eri. It was not a fun experience. “But I am on top now, and I am forcing you to enjoy it, bitch.”

Once she refocused herself on forcing the wrestler girl to cum, Nadya found that the girl’️s second orgasm came rather quickly. With a chorus of moans, Eri climaxed, her juices coating the strap-on as her body tensed up. The Russian nurse would come to a gradual stop, the eight inches of fake cock lodged deep inside of her victim. She would let the girl ride out the orgasm, humping the toy to her heart’️s desire until she finally fell still.

“Payback is bitch, bitch,” Nadya said with a laugh, slowly pulling herself up and laying the dildo across the wrestler’️s face, giving her a glare that said she had best start licking, for her own sake.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 8:51 am

Eri panted heavily after her orgasm, barely listening to what Nadya said. She looked up to find the drenched toy pointed at her. It didn't take long for the wrestler to know what she had to do. Reluctantly, Eri would reach for the toy and began licking it. For the second time today, she's forced to clean up her own juice. She didn't have a better option as it was, though. Who knew what the crazy nurse would do if she refused.

Once she felt she cleaned enough, Eri would pull her head away from the strap-on. She coughed a bit before gasping for air. With her legs still cuffed, she would bid her time until Nadya being careless once again. Her body needed more time to recover too after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 19, 2013 5:58 am

Nadya would stay still as Eri reluctantly went to work cleaning the toy for a second time, letting the wrestler take her time in making sure that the whole eight inches of it had been cleared of her own juices. When at last the girl had finished, Nadya would run her hand through the girl’️s hair in a gesture of faux gentleness, giving her a wide, condescending smile. “That’️s right, bitch,” she hissed. “That’️s right.”

Pulling herself off of her cuffed opponent and standing up, Nadya would give the girl a little time to recover, taking a minute to walk around the room, getting herself ready to fuck the girl yet again. She would head back to the cabinet where she had stashed the strap-on and the handcuffs, digging inside for some of the other tools which she had packed for the night…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 7:33 am

Eri watched as Nadya walked away from her to look for something from the cabinet. Her mind raced, wondering what else the nurse had in store for her. She didn't want to be so nervous, but in this situation she couldn't really help it. With her legs bound, she couldn't go anywhere even if she wanted to. Her arms might be free but the key to the cuffs was nowhere in sight.

She sighed and adjusted her breath to prepare herself for another fucking. Whatever Nadya was going to do to her, it would ended up with that one thing, or so Eri thought. Her eyes fixed at the back of the nurse while she breathed in and out, trying to guess what the girl was going to pull out from that suspicious cabinet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 19, 2013 8:13 am

Nadya would find what she was looking for and make her way back over to Eri, one hand held behind her back. She would smile wickedly at the girl, intent on having a little fun with her before the next round of brutal, non-consensual fucking.

“I vill make you pay in so many more vays than just being my fuck-toy, bitch,” the Russian nurse would declare, pulling a thin belt out from behind her back and brandishing it proudly. The glossy brown accessory shimmered beneath the fluorescent lights hanging above them. “You vill also hurt, too. You should not have continued to resist.”

With a flick of the wrist, Nadya would swing the belt downwards, trying to whip it painfully across one of Eri’️s tits. “Now, tell me how much you love being my plaything,” the nurse insisted.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 8:36 am

The tall wrestler was still wondering about her fate when Nadya returned to her with one arm hidden behind her back. The wicked smile of the nurse told Eri that she's up for something nasty. Her heart beat faster as she couldn't figure what Nadya was up to. What was she hiding behind her back? A butt plug? Drugs? Please don't tell me she's going to inject drugs... Eri gulped as her thought went wild.

Eri's eyes widened as she saw Nadya took out a belt from her back. It might be not as bad as what she thought, but it's not relieving either. She didn't need to be told what the girl was going to do to her with that, given the nurse's sadistic personality. Eri squirmed in her bind, showing an obvious display that she didn't want to be flogged with the belt. Of course she couldn't escape, though fortunately her arms were still free. She covered her breasts just in time when the first swing of the belt came her way.

"Augh!" she cried as Nadya whipped her arms instead. "S-stop that! Y-you're going too far!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 19, 2013 8:55 pm

“Tch,” Nadya clicked in mild frustration, as Eri covered up her breasts and took the first swing of the belt on her arm. The nurse was wishing that she had brought more handcuffs than just the two pairs. It hadn’️t really seemed necessary when she was preparing for the night, however. Oh, well; lesson learned. She would be better armed in the future.

When Eri cried out that she was going too far, the nurse rolled her eyes, stooping down and grabbing at the wrestler girl’️s chin with one hand, still brandishing the belt in the other. “Bitch, ve have both been handcuffed and fucked till ve came. I do not think anything now is going too far. Vhat could be farther than that? Now, take your hands off of your ugly tits and beg me to vhip you again.”

She would wait to see how Eri would respond to that. The girl definitely seemed to be uncomfortable with the current situation—just how Nadya liked her victims.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 9:03 pm

"Why would I do that..." Eri said defiantly to Nadya, clutching her breasts tightly. "You're just a big meanie!"

The tall wrestler suddenly had an idea. With the nurse so close to her, and her own arms free, she might be able to turn this situation around. Eri would try to wrap one arm around the back of Nadya's while she pushed it with her other hand, so that she could trap the nurse with a side headlock. She had initially thought of breasts smothering the girl, but someone like Nadya would probably just bite her lovely pair instead! Someone did that to her on the ring, after all, so Eri wouldn't take her chances with the crazy nurse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 20, 2013 6:31 am

“You vould do that,” Nadya hissed, “because you do not have a choice. Vhat are you going to do so long as—uuuhhhf!”

The nurse was startled when her victim began to try to fight back, wrapping an arm around her head and pulling her into a surprise headlock. The wrestler certainly knew how to put an effective hold on someone, but Nadya was confident. So long as the girl’️s ankles were still cuffed to the exam room’️s furnishings, there was no way that she could turn the tables again.

“Ugh…let go of me, bitch!” the nurse growled. “Vhat are you going to do? You cannot escape, so you might as vell give up, yes?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next