Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Militant Mayhem I: Major Mae vs. Rubina (Discontinued)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Militant Mayhem I: Major Mae vs. Rubina (Discontinued) Empty Militant Mayhem I: Major Mae vs. Rubina (Discontinued)

Post by ArcherGurl Sat May 04, 2013 2:23 am

2/3 No DQ Submission Match (Cancel)

After feeling bitter about her previous match, Mutsumi refuses the doctor's orders to take a easy next time you wrestle. She goes on a rampage by willing to beat anyone gets in her way. Mutsumi first had the doctor in a goozle (single-handed chokehold), but releases her grip as she hears her music started to play.

So Major Mae rushes through the hallway to the curtains that`s blocked the entrance gate. She don`t care who she had knocked down in her path. Mutsumi then ran out to the ring without hesistation and once in the ring, she can`t wait to get hands on whoever comes out to the ring.

Last edited by 11481 on Mon May 06, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 5 times in total

ArcherGurl

Back to top Go down

Militant Mayhem I: Major Mae vs. Rubina (Discontinued) Empty Re: Militant Mayhem I: Major Mae vs. Rubina

Post by KevinFace Sat May 04, 2013 3:06 am

Rubina on the other hand, could not refuse the doctor’️s help or orders for the most part because she had faded from consciousness within a few seconds of being placed on the stretcher. But for as bitter as the young Asian girl felt, an additional relief came knowing that GreatForce did not end her career. Now she was assigned a new match; just what she needed to get back into the swing of things.

She dons her green qipao, leaving little to the imagination and a lot to desire with her small, curvy body, large bust, side-tied panties and large thighs. However this time around she is relieved to find not a giant, but rather a militant figure waiting. Rubina then breaks into a mid-sprint, jumping over the ropes and landing hands first with a forward roll. She lands knee and foot in the ring and stands up, immediately crossing her arms under her breasts with a narrowing gaze towards Mae.

"What are you doing here?" she asks with a brash tone.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8249:pixqtu9t]Rubina[/url:pixqtu9t]

KevinFace

Back to top Go down

Militant Mayhem I: Major Mae vs. Rubina (Discontinued) Empty Re: Militant Mayhem I: Major Mae vs. Rubina

Post by ArcherGurl Sat May 04, 2013 3:30 am

Major Mae doesn't speak at all. So Mutsumi first gives Rubina a thumbs up with a smirk, but later turns it into a thumbs down with a mean look, meaning the asian girl is going down.

ArcherGurl

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinFace Sat May 04, 2013 4:27 am

Rubina grits her teeth at Mae’️s gesture, not a talker it seems. She uncrosses her arms and approaches the center of the ring, placing herself into a fighting stance, left foot leading off. “Alright then, let’️s see what you’️ve got”, the girl hands imitating the claws of a praying mantis, she waits for the bell to ring.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8249:pixqtu9t]Rubina[/url:pixqtu9t]

KevinFace

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcherGurl Sat May 04, 2013 4:41 am

Mutsumi does the same as she goes into her sambo-style fighting stance.

As the bell sounded, Mutsumi slowly approaches Rubina in an attempt to grab her.

ArcherGurl

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinFace Sat May 04, 2013 5:15 am

Rubina transitions to a wrestling stance in mid step, indicating that she wants to do a collar-tie lock up. She steps forward and reaches for Mutsumi’️s left forearm, and the back of her head. If her opponent accepts the challenge upon collision, Rubina will then engage her in a classic struggle of strength. Figuring that a collar-tie lock up would be a better way to start the match up for once. Naturally she tries to shift her opponent in her direction by trying to pull Natsumi's head downwards.

Last edited by 11055 on Sat May 04, 2013 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total

KevinFace

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcherGurl Sat May 04, 2013 5:22 am

As the both girls tied up, Mutsumi was going to apply a double shoulder claw, but Rubina manages to pull the military chick's head down towards her way. She's setup for something.

Last edited by 11481 on Sat May 04, 2013 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total

ArcherGurl

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinFace Sat May 04, 2013 7:40 am

She succeeds in pulling her opponent’️s head downward, and she doesn’️t seem to be fighting back up. Rubina maintains the advantage by reeling Mutsumi’️s head and left arm downwards. She places her head in between her thighs as she bends over, wrapping her arms around the militant girl’️s waist. If she succeeds with this move, it will result in Rubina focusing her weight into a Sunset Flip by doing a small hop towards Mutsumi's midsection and rolling forward.

Leading to a sitout pin, but Rubina releases it by rolling backwards to a crouching position. The move would then leave Mutsumi supine on the mat, upon which her opponent would run to her with a side flipping Moonsault if she stays down.

Last edited by 11055 on Sat May 04, 2013 11:20 am; edited 6 times in total

KevinFace

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcherGurl Sat May 04, 2013 7:56 am

Mutsumi's head was tucked in between Rubina's thick thighs. As Rubina goes for the sunset flip, Major Mae tries to maintains her balance as she attempts a downward punch on the Asian girl. If she succeeds, Mutsumi perform a two-handed choke-lift on Rubina to get her back to her feet.

In Mutsumi's mind, Rubina still kept her in those scissors as it could wear the military girl down without a struggle.

ArcherGurl

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinFace Sat May 04, 2013 11:43 am

Mutsumi’️s downward punch grazes Rubina as she proceeds with the Sunset Flip Power bomb maneuver, resulting her being slammed into a sit out pin. As such, Rubina releases her by rolling backwards into a crouched position. She gets to her feet and then runs towards Mutsumi, performing a side flipping Moonsault. If she succeed she'll land in a press position on Mutsumi's stomach for a pin, but will choose to stand up a second time.

KevinFace

Back to top Go down

Militant Mayhem I: Major Mae vs. Rubina (Discontinued) Empty Re: Militant Mayhem I: Major Mae vs. Rubina (Discontinued)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next