Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes - Page 2 Empty Re: "I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes

Post by Oathkeeper Mon May 13, 2013 3:12 pm

Mercedes grinned as she managed to get the first strike into the match slamming Reika to the mat. The Brazilian was so very happy that she made it to the ground with ehr opponent at the start of the match. The brown haired girl chuckled as she was going to show Reika what she was really made of. The Submission expert would smirk as Reika would attempt to put her into a head scissors. Gritting her teeth as the viper did in fact have very strong legs as she could feel the girl's thighs crushing her face. Yet, the Brazillian jujitsu hottie looked at Reika with a cocky smirk.

"NGh... Well then prepared to be...IMPRESSED!" Mercedes began to posture up. "You're in my world now..."

Mercedes would try to get into a kneeling position. Grabbing her opponent's hips, she would try to turn Reika over onto her belly. Mercedes would try to straddle the other girls' back before leaning back forcing Reika to let go of her head scissors or suffer the sensation of putting herself into a Boston crab submission. Once Reika would let go, Mercedes would turn to face Reika putting her weight onto her back and flatten out on her back keeping her there.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

"I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes - Page 2 Empty Re: "I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes

Post by XSirenX Tue May 14, 2013 3:30 pm

[quote="Oathkeeper":1ynjtinb]Mercedes grinned as she managed to get the first strike into the match slamming Reika to the mat. The Brazilian was so very happy that she made it to the ground with ehr opponent at the start of the match. The brown haired girl chuckled as she was going to show Reika what she was really made of. The Submission expert would smirk as Reika would attempt to put her into a head scissors. Gritting her teeth as the viper did in fact have very strong legs as she could feel the girl's thighs crushing her face. Yet, the Brazillian jujitsu hottie looked at Reika with a cocky smirk.

"NGh... Well then prepared to be...IMPRESSED!" Mercedes began to posture up. "You're in my world now..."

Mercedes would try to get into a kneeling position. Grabbing her opponent's hips, she would try to turn Reika over onto her belly. Mercedes would try to straddle the other girls' back before leaning back forcing Reika to let go of her head scissors or suffer the sensation of putting herself into a Boston crab submission. Once Reika would let go, Mercedes would turn to face Reika putting her weight onto her back and flatten out on her back keeping her there.

Took by a little shock, of Mercedes grasping at her with much strength aside from her headscissor which caused her to call if off, grabbed by the hips as Mercedes, downed the Viper down onto her onto her belly swiftly, Reika herself, kicking a little in a slight attempt to get out of it. But Mercedes was good for a swift, sexual Brazilian. Pulled right into a sneaky Boston crab, of Mercedes "hard to get out of moves", showing Reika that she did have teeth...and knew how to impress someone on a first date. "Y your world? please... that's quite the cliché️ comeback..." Reika said, squirming underneath as the fans went wild, grunting as her face was full of mat...trying not to kiss it, since Reika intended to have Mercedes kiss her black shoes...

"But this is only the beginning, my Dear girl..." Reika mumbled, muffled by the mats, as she tried to use her swift yet powerful body, to toss over Mercedes to the side, who was surprisingly light given her strengths. For if she could toss off Mercedes, after a few struggles and moans in her Boston crab lock, Reika would return the favour, with another up close head scissor on her pretty face...

Since Mercedes challenging personality, and gorgeous body, was making Reika purr in delight at such a gorgeous treat to fight...along with a target to break.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

"I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes - Page 2 CxD01fY
"I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue May 14, 2013 4:28 pm

"I wouldn't call it a cliche... nor would I call that a comeback... more of a statement really..." Mercedes said as he pondered for a moment.

Mercedes grunted as Reika would buck her off which is to be expected a she didn't really intend to stay there long. She could tell the girl had some strength despite her build but, where Reika was fast, Mercedes was quick and agile like a cat on the prowl. Light on her feet, Mercedes recovered quickly on all fours and would try to launch herself behind Reika before she had a chance to stand back up. Mercedes would try and grapevine her legs around Reika's to make it hard for her to stand up straight by restrictign the movement in her legs. Mercedes' arms would try to catch Reika in a rear naked choke.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu May 16, 2013 2:26 pm

[quote="Oathkeeper":3mgisaf4]"I wouldn't call it a cliche... nor would I call that a comeback... more of a statement really..." Mercedes said as he pondered for a moment.

Mercedes grunted as Reika would buck her off which is to be expected a she didn't really intend to stay there long. She could tell the girl had some strength despite her build but, where Reika was fast, Mercedes was quick and agile like a cat on the prowl. Light on her feet, Mercedes recovered quickly on all fours and would try to launch herself behind Reika before she had a chance to stand back up. Mercedes would try and grapevine her legs around Reika's to make it hard for her to stand up straight by restrictign the movement in her legs. Mercedes' arms would try to catch Reika in a rear naked choke.

Mercedes quickness to respond from move to move, was second to non, making Reika smirk as her humour was both electrifying, along with a little sinister in the right ways. Seeing as the slinky Brazilian body of the girl, would try a grapevine around the Viper's legs, thus trapping her...but not for long, since she was the alert type too, giving the girl a fierce but violent headbutt to the chest, to stun M'cedes, as Reika would try and grab hold of her, with her strong arms rather than her trapped legs. "Your quick...but not quick enough..." Reika said, smirking, hugging her arms around Mercedes waist to squeeze the life out of her, while going to roll then both over, with Reika on top for once, devising a few moves of her own planned just for her. Playing it dirty, and to cause some pain on the long run of the match, by her next of an armbar tug on Mercedes...

Last edited by 11215 on Thu May 16, 2013 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri May 24, 2013 12:57 am

Mercedes grunted as her opponent rammed her head up against her chest stunning her as it caught her off guard. Before she knew what was happening, Reika had wrapped her arms around her waist and turned her onto her back. Mercedes clenched her teeth as Reika squeezed her midsection. She hissed in the pain closing one eye before attempting to wrap her legs around Reika's stomach stopping her from mounting her stomach and stop her armbar attempt as well. Mercedes would lock her ankles behind Reika's back securing her in place. The Submission expert would bring in her arms close to her body to defend herself. The Brazillian smirked as she liked fighting from her back.

"Come on... let's see what you got!" Mercedes said with a grin.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun May 26, 2013 4:37 pm

[quote="Oathkeeper":2ru1g42x]Mercedes grunted as her opponent rammed her head up against her chest stunning her as it caught her off guard. Before she knew what was happening, Reika had wrapped her arms around her waist and turned her onto her back. Mercedes clenched her teeth as Reika squeezed her midsection. She hissed in the pain closing one eye before attempting to wrap her legs around Reika's stomach stopping her from mounting her stomach and stop her armbar attempt as well. Mercedes would lock her ankles behind Reika's back securing her in place. The Submission expert would bring in her arms close to her body to defend herself. The Brazillian smirked as she liked fighting from her back.

"Come on... let's see what you got!" Mercedes said with a grin.

Being trapped in too by Mercedes slick body movement, Reika gasped a little as she felt her squeeze on her, while herself, had the Brazilian in a tight place as well, "g gnnh!, w wish granted honey~" Reika grunted, raising herself up with Mercedes clutched around her back, for her opponent wasn't letting a opportunity go to hurt her at all. Reika, with her strength built up in fighting rage, would then drive the girl back first into the opposite ringpost with enough controlled speed, then to continuously ram Mercedes, back first into the corner. For a new opponent, and more to the fact this was the mentor of the mighty Rei, the Viper was a little impressed...along with her tedious way to always get back at Reika herself, by giving Mercedes, a lusty grin back...

With this in mind, Reika would then slam her stunned opponent, down to the mats, ready to roll off Mercedes in order to get some space from her flexible submission using toughgirl.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:41 am

Mercedes blinked as she looked up at her opponent as she would lift her up into the air. Her eyes widened as she suspected, the girl was going for a spine buster or maybe even a powerbomb. Although Rei's master is well versed in submissions, her expertise when it came to fighting outside of grappling were rather limited. The Brazilian girl was certainly not used to the ring as her battlefield as the next thing she knew Reika had rammed back first into the corner of the ring before dropping her body onto the canvas.

"Ugh!" The orange clad woman fell flat on her back groaning in pain. She tossed her head back in pain as her body lay defenselessly pron on the mat. With one eye open, she would weakly clasp the bottom rope to try and lift herself back up.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:19 pm

[quote="Oathkeeper":m34o7p4c]Mercedes blinked as she looked up at her opponent as she would lift her up into the air. Her eyes widened as she suspected, the girl was going for a spine buster or maybe even a powerbomb. Although Rei's master is well versed in submissions, her expertise when it came to fighting outside of grappling were rather limited. The Brazilian girl was certainly not used to the ring as her battlefield as the next thing she knew Reika had rammed back first into the corner of the ring before dropping her body onto the canvas.

"Ugh!" The orange clad woman fell flat on her back groaning in pain. She tossed her head back in pain as her body lay defenselessly pron on the mat. With one eye open, she would weakly clasp the bottom rope to try and lift herself back up.

With only the sound of a clang of metal, and a huge groan from the audience as Mercedes was thrashed into the corner, Reika continued, violently, until her slender opponent slid down in the corner, dropped to the canvas in a heap of hurt. Giving Reika time to recover, as she would to the audience...and then back to Mercedes, "such little effort Miss Mercedes, I'm disappointed so far..." she said, in a low tone, but observing each struggle of pain the girl would show towards her. She was in a painful state though, to be thrashed even harder...for even a slam against a metal post, would prove any form of stun to slowly recover.

Reika struck into her at once, and began to take advantage of Mercedes weakened state...

Getting into position, to preform a hard elbow drop from above to keep the girl down, as Reika would then sprawl over poor Mercedes, and put her in one harsh schoolgirl pin of Rei's thighs. Smiling the whole time as it was a joy to see her opponents emotions, how they squealed, cried, and looked while the Viper locked in on her prey.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:43 am

Mercedes choked on her own saliva before her back was slammed into the metal portion of the ring post. Her eyes widened as the pain shot through her entire body. The agonizing pain she felt in her back was multiplying as Reika relentlessly began slamming her back into the ring post until she slipped to the ring floor breathless. She peered up at Reika wearily as she tried to catch her own breath. The Brazilian groaned as she placed a hand on her back finding it to be sore. It wasn't long before Reika made her way towards Mercedes. Had Mercedes been more in command of her senses, the submission expert would have made it very difficult for the Viper to mount her in such a manner. However, after the thrashing the Viper had given her, she was in no condition to fight back just yet.

"Nghh.." Mercedes groaned feeling Reika's weight on her chest. she looked into her foe's eyes knowing she was relishing this. However, Mercedes didn't struggle as the Viper had anticipated, she took the time to catch her breath. She lay prone on the mat simply concentrating on her breathing while the crowd watched as Reika had fully mounted her foe.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Giving off a smirk of satisfaction, Reika's thighs were no part of her body to underestimate, easily, for the strong crushing force of her lower body, was one of the strengths aside from her dirty fight style in the ring. Locking them tightly in her school pin lock, to choke and strangle the life out of the poor beauty, while grasping her hands to lock down the hands of Mercedes as well. Making it such a perfect lock up in seconds. "Hmph, so very futile~" Reika said simply but sinister, as her thighs would clasp in harder on the girl's skull, not in any reason to knock her out, but to make Mercedes groan even more from those pathetic whimpers...

For the vision of making the mentor of the famous superstar, scream in failure, was too tasty to pass up in Reika's mesmerizing eyes...

But to even make it even more worse for Cede's, Reika would then let go of the girl's hands, to grab forward on Mercede's surprisingly long and toned legs. This way, she would make it harder for the girl, to even get out! let alone trying to reach for the ropes behind her.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next