Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 243 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 243 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes Empty "I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes

Post by Oathkeeper Fri May 03, 2013 2:53 pm

Match Type- "I Submit match"
Ring Type- Standard
Conditions of Victory- Only via Verbal Submission

"Tsk... stay still sensei!" Rei whined as she tried to put together Mercedes' wrestling outfit.

"I'm trying Rei- ooh! Stop that's ticklish! Hey cut it out!" Mercedes squirmed and chuckled as Rei did the finishing touches.

Rei had tied a nice elegant bow at the front of Mercedes' stunning outfit. Rei stepped back up and leaned her head side to side to inspect her handiwork. With a smile, she concluded that her outfit was one of her greatest masterpieces. Rei had done cosplaying for so long that she had become an excellent seamstress. It started out with a few alterations here and there but, she picked up a few tricks here and there. Mercedes stepped out and looked at herself in the mirror with a chuckle.

"I like it!" Mercedes said as she spun on the balls of her feet. She wore an orange and black theme which complimented her caramel like skin. Her top was secured together by bits of black lace at the front of her outfit which attached to her bottom half of the outfit. She had two gold bracelets on both of her wrists but, she really liked her boots. "A little too revealing though...but...heh! Looks nice!"

Rei chuckled, "Well... I tried to make you as sexy as possible for your debut!"

"Hah! I didn't think that was possible..." Mercedes said winking at herself in the mirror before Rei rolled her eyes and kicked Mercedes in the behind.

"Ahh! Hey!" Mercedes growled as she and Rei laced fingers grinning at each other as she tried to grapple with Rei. "You! That's no way to treat your sensei!"

"Pfft.... You and I know I'm better than you now... so you might as well start calling ME sensei!" Rei said challengingly as Mercedes looked at her with a look of disbelief.

"Oohh.... I'm gonna teach you a lesson-" Mercedes said but she was cut off by a back stage girl that they were about to begin.

"Saved by the bell..." Rei teased causing Mercedes to shove Rei.

"SHut up! You're dead after this match!" Mercedes said laughing as she walked towards the ring entrance but, she stopped and turned. She smiled at Rei and pet her on the top of her head.

"Good luck sensei..." Rei said rather cutely as she flushed a bit looking shyly at her own feet.

"Hmpf... thanks... I'll see you later... Rei-chan..." Mercedes said before finally turning to walk down the corridor and into the stadium as her music began to play. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C15-ax6WqVI:vll37l7w](Let's Play- Kristina Maria)[/url:vll37l7w] the crowd whistled at the appearance of the hot Brazillian and her very sexy outfit. She blew a kiss to the crowd as well as a wink before she climbed into the ring. She smiled as she began to stretch a little, the girl showed off her flexibility by by doing a center split with her legs and would slowly get up to her feet. Turning towards her ring corner, she would opponent with a small breath to calm her nerves.

[align=center:vll37l7w]"I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes Debbi_Relaxed_by_Foxyfighter.jpg[/align:vll37l7w]

Last edited by 863 on Fri May 03, 2013 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

"I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes Empty Re: "I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes

Post by XSirenX Sat May 04, 2013 6:28 pm

From the sounds of things, it sounded like Reika's opponent for tonight's submission match had just passed the locker area, Reika herself, having a short eavesdrop onto the conversation between the girls...on of them, a tall-ish Brazilian who showed off more than the typical fighter, and the other, Rei Tomizawa...a real, match worthy regular competitor and loved wrestler Reika had been hearing about over the past few days. Seeing her, express herself as quite the student towards the one called Mercedes, brash, cute, yet giving support for her "mentor" friend for the fight ahead. "Oh, this...this will be too cute to miss, Rei Tomizawa's mentor? such fun, such fun..." Reika smiled widely as she thought to herself, tilting her head slightly, to stare in between the lockers as the two girls left separate ways, Tomizawa, looking very eager to be somewhere else, as she left to the blinding light of the exit. Not taking the brash approach of pushing a locker over on them to get they're reaction, but more of lying in the shadows, as Miss Mercedes headed out to the ring...unaware of the serpent stalking her little "pep talk" with Tomizawa.

Alice's research, hadn't gone a miss at all...
"Tomizawa AND her damn mentor?! wow Rei, your really moving up the food chain aren't ya?" Alice said on the opposite end of the mobile phone, surprised that her Reika, was taking interest into the big girls of the league's. "What ya gonna do with her? this, car girl named wrestler-Brazil hottie?, hmm?" Alice asked, for she was quite busy too, scrolling through the massive database of names in the secure Underworld, twirling her pocky in her lips as she found some juicy intel on Rei and Mercedes...

"Oh Alice, If I told you that, it'll spoil the welcoming surprise..." Reika said simply, quite sinister, as Alice's annoying voice, and pestering was something she had deal with daily. Lightly pressing "end call" on her keypad, before smiling at the promotional poster of Tomizawa, posing, thinking as she stared at it with the expression "very soon...", adjusting her red tipped glasses before heading towards the ring entrance. Having a clear view on her informative opponent...

"I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes Secretary_by_karanak-d48irtr.jpg

As Reika made her way into the arena, the arena itself dimmed in darkness, before the entrance itself lit up in red displaying Reika in all her sensual glory. Donning her "casual approach" attire, as she posed for the light show sensually before hearing a uproar of fan's, welcoming her to tonight's mystery match...herself, walking confidently down the arena ramp as she lightly traced her index finger, over one eager fans face, before falling backwards to hit they're head on a chair. This kind of charm Reika brought with her, was almost natural, two face's on one girl....psychotic strength...and beauty, her blue eyes, and head, clicking towards where Mercedes was in the ring...smirking, getting even closer to entering the ring itself.

"And who, may you be?" Reika asked, in a upper class styled tone in her voice, fixing her glasses to look over Mercedes good looks and choice of costume...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

"I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes CxD01fY
"I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

"I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes Empty Re: "I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes

Post by Oathkeeper Sat May 04, 2013 8:30 pm

Mercedes lifted her head slightly before tilting her head to the right as she examined Reika from head to toe with a nod of approval. She was really cute, sexy and based on her build she had a feeling she was pretty strong as well. Mercedes knew better than to underestimate her opponents but she felt pretty comfortable that she would be able to take this girl on. Seeing Reika fiddle with her glasses and talk to her with that tone, Mercedes smiled pleasantly before answering her not suspecting any harmful intention towards her in the slightest.

"My name is Mercedes... It's nice to meet you..." Mercedes said offering her hand for a shake. "And...you are?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun May 05, 2013 3:41 pm

[quote="Oathkeeper":57s3rjza]Mercedes lifted her head slightly before tilting her head to the right as she examined Reika from head to toe with a nod of approval. She was really cute, sexy and based on her build she had a feeling she was pretty strong as well. Mercedes knew better than to underestimate her opponents but she felt pretty comfortable that she would be able to take this girl on. Seeing Reika fiddle with her glasses and talk to her with that tone, Mercedes smiled pleasantly before answering her not suspecting any harmful intention towards her in the slightest.

"My name is Mercedes... It's nice to meet you..." Mercedes said offering her hand for a shake. "And...you are?"

Sliding upon into the ring along the mats, Reika stood herself up in her sensuous attire, before giving a sly wink to the crowd, hearing...the nice girl speak up to her as she flaunted her physique. Mercedes, was quite the sight, Brazilian and full of flirty energy, along with a impressive build of body strength, for sure, this was going to be a interesting match of wits and movement. "Reika...Reika Suzuka, but you can call me the Viper, if your feeling poetic or charmed..." she said, keeping a smile as she slowly lent her hand forward, and only brushed Mercedes offer, for she didn't want the mentor to be too overly attached to her to start with. Looking over Mercedes, to see what strength she would have for the fight ahead, as the ref girl was quite late to the match already...so getting a few minutes of time to know her, seemed like a interesting option to go with.

"But do you know who I am more importantly, Miss Mercedes?" she said, stretching out her body to prepare for the match, keeping her wide blue eyes on Mercedes at all times, in case she tried anything dirty. Trying to spook her a little, as well as flirt with her for a newbie...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun May 05, 2013 6:47 pm

"Ah..." Mercedes frowned a little as Reika brushed her hand aside, it seemed her opponent wasn't interested in making friends. "Well, that is one fearsome nickname..."

The Brazilian girl followed suit as she took a step back and started to do some stretching. She rotated her head around her shoulders before leaning it side to side, shoulder to shoulder. She looked up at Reika to answer her question not really sure what Reika was asking her but she decided to do it her way.

"No, I'm afraid I don't Reika..." Mercedes answered honestly as her eyes watched Reika carefully. There was something foreboding about her that put Mercedes on guard. She looked straight at her focusing all her attention at her but obviously not afraid. "Why should I be concerned?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon May 06, 2013 9:36 pm

[quote="Oathkeeper":3qscp4ka]"Ah..." Mercedes frowned a little as Reika brushed her hand aside, it seemed her opponent wasn't interested in making friends. "Well, that is one fearsome nickname..."

The Brazilian girl followed suit as she took a step back and started to do some stretching. She rotated her head around her shoulders before leaning it side to side, shoulder to shoulder. She looked up at Reika to answer her question not really sure what Reika was asking her but she decided to do it her way.

"No, I'm afraid I don't Reika..." Mercedes answered honestly as her eyes watched Reika carefully. There was something foreboding about her that put Mercedes on guard. She looked straight at her focusing all her attention at her but obviously not afraid. "Why should I be concerned?"

Mercedes dazzling appearence and fairly tanned skin, didn't frighten Reika one bit, for a mentor of the great Rei Tomizawa, she lacked the intimidating build...the cocky attitude of a up-and coming-fighter, that Reika was used to, but perhaps Alice's intel on her was a bit lacking in the small run. However, that didn't shrink her expectations for Mercedes for the match, she came along confident, and quite unknowing of Reika's model appearances throughout Japan. "Well, I'm sure the term, researching your opponent is a good thing, don't you think?" she said, tilting her head as she drew her glasses down her nose, staring her blue eyes at Mercedes, with a fake smile of friendliness, "for even the most prettiest of people, can be cold hitters..." she laughed, joking with Mercedes a little, to make her think she was having a little friendly form of a banter, with her, before the match got underway...placing her hands slightly on her hips, to show Mercedes her well known looks and sumptuous body.

Hearing the crowd woo her a little, as she snakily tilted her head to hear they're chants, and quite threatening fan signs such as "gut the Viper", from a few of her newly formed haters who watched her violent matches. Reika didn't mind this, as she took up ignoring them quite well, still maintaining her confidence...as Miss Mercedes was getting slightly more cheers than the Viper tonight. "Well isn't that cute..." Reika said, smiling as she prepared for the match. The ref girl jumping over the top ropes, looking at the two fighters for tonight...

"REIKA SUZUKA VS MERCEDES." Were the words that illuminated on the fight screen above the entrance.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed May 08, 2013 4:49 am

Mercedes forced a smile as Reika lectured her on doing her homework. She had to agree with her there it was the proper thing to do. She neglected to do that as she wanted it to be a surprise. "Yes, that's true... but homework is a little unnecessary for me.." Mercedes explains honestly as she shrugs. "Hahaha... I'll agree with you there too... looks can be deceiving... but they don't deceive me so easily."

Seeing the ref enter the ring, Mercedes turned her gaze towards Reika as she saw their names blow up on the screen from the corner of her eye. Her gaze hovered back to Reika as she could tell the bell was about to ring as she shifted into a tradition grappling stance. Her eyes looking straight at Reika examined her head to toe as she awaited for the bell to ring. Her friendly relaxed stare dissapeared after she blinked as she stared at Reika fiercely.

"You have such a pretty smile...Reika... I fear there is a serpent hiding behind such a pretty face... you're plotting something sinister..." Mercedes said softly as she stared coldly at her opponent.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed May 08, 2013 9:21 pm

[quote="Oathkeeper":3klvej6a]Mercedes forced a smile as Reika lectured her on doing her homework. She had to agree with her there it was the proper thing to do. She neglected to do that as she wanted it to be a surprise. "Yes, that's true... but homework is a little unnecessary for me.." Mercedes explains honestly as she shrugs. "Hahaha... I'll agree with you there too... looks can be deceiving... but they don't deceive me so easily."

Seeing the ref enter the ring, Mercedes turned her gaze towards Reika as she saw their names blow up on the screen from the corner of her eye. Her gaze hovered back to Reika as she could tell the bell was about to ring as she shifted into a tradition grappling stance. Her eyes looking straight at Reika examined her head to toe as she awaited for the bell to ring. Her friendly relaxed stare dissapeared after she blinked as she stared at Reika fiercely.

"You have such a pretty smile...Reika... I fear there is a serpent hiding behind such a pretty face... you're plotting something sinister..." Mercedes said softly as she stared coldly at her opponent.

Reika raised her eyebrows at Mercedes sudden change of personality and tone towards her, seeing her, stare at her like that just made Reika shake her head and sigh a little. "Plotting something? oh but Mercedes, if I was plotting something for you, I would of charged you down by now..." she said, still keeping a confident smile of hers as she put hands to her hips, looking back at her to show that she was ready for a little tussle. Now that Mercedes was fired up, and giving Reika the strong death glare. "Then again, we shall see about that in the match itself...to see you and your good looks in action..." Reika said purring, admiring Mercedes for her nice looks, slowly taking off her designer sunglasses in her left corner, before tossing them to the side, revealing her big natural blue eyes...as her body swayed in a alluring aura in the ring, walking herself around where the tall Brazillian.

While the eager crowd chanted "Mercedes", throughout the arena, no skin off Reika's nose...for giving the folks a good time, was always apart of her ways. The ref girl, bringing her hand down, as the outside ring bell rang for the match to go underway for the two prepared, and psyched for a tussle, girls of beauty...

"DING DING!", went the match bell.

"Let us dance then..." Reika uttered retaining her infamous smirk, getting into a fight position, to start this match off with a clash with Miss Mercedes. Rushing in with her quick footwork, to see if the girl across from her would initiate a lock up grapple with her hands, she was quick, yet prepared to see what this lovely girl fighter had in store for her.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu May 09, 2013 5:16 pm

Mercedes offered a slight smile accompanied with a cocked brow as if to give Reika the incentive that she just wasn't buying whatever Reika was trying to sell her. She listened carefully before responding in a slow tone as each word rang clearly.

“Snakes don’️t charge at their prey...” Mercedes says slowly, “They slither slowly and creep up on their target before they strike. I think that’️s what you’️re trying to do to me...”

Hearing the bell ring, her opponent dashed towards showing impressive footwork as she did. Mercedes came straight at her as well driving with her legs. The Brazillian Jujitsu Hottie was pretty quick and tried to use her speed to her advantage. She met her opponent head on and tried to drive her shoulder into Reika’️s stomach, grab the back of the girl’️s thighs and lift as she drove forward. Mercedes would attempt a running spinebuster to slam her opponent onto her back with a driving force.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat May 11, 2013 1:07 pm

Underneath her smug smile, and good looks, Reika did plan to make Mercedes, eventually, get angered by her in some way...like she did just then, a fairly cold look from her eyes, but nothing short of the cutest trick in the book of intimidation. For a first timer, Mercedes was a quick learner on Reika's tactics of tricks and charm, overconfident, yet showing no fear to the lusty Viper. Just surprised at how Mercedes actually ticked when she striked...

Seeing as how she would drive her shoulder into Rei's stomach, winding her, while getting a firm, close, grip on her wondrous thighs in a lifting position. Before being dropped into quite the effective spinebuster, slap banging Reika down into the mats, with Mercedes out on top, showing her more of what she could expect from this jumpy Brazilian. "Ahh....the spinebuster....quick, yet quite effective...for I expected more from you for a first strike, Miss Mercedes..." Reika said with a little daze, vaguely impressed for the most part, but on her back with her legs rested slightly around Mercedes...overhearing a massive roar from the crowd as Mercedes, had got the first hit of may for the match.

However, that little taste of Mercedes strength, would have to withstand this next twist Reika had in mind. Slowly recovering from the slam...since the mats were far from soft, as Reika would use those legs of hers to an advantage for revenge, trying to scissor hold in Mercedes, in a serpent like lock that would be most painful if successful...

"My turn..." Reika hissed, moving to her scissor lock...

Last edited by 11215 on Sat May 11, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next