Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tables Hentai Match: Ame Hokori vs Isabella Snow

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tables Hentai Match: Ame Hokori vs Isabella Snow Empty Tables Hentai Match: Ame Hokori vs Isabella Snow

Post by MonteCarlo Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Conditions: The first person to put the other through a table, in anyway possible, is the winner. There is no disqualifications and as such the use of weapons, whether lethal or sexual are allowed.

Tables Hentai Match: Ame Hokori vs Isabella Snow XJ1XJ0X.jpg
To say the very least, Ame was growing bored and felt depressed at the fact that she had yet to have a official match as she sat in her dressing room, flicking through the television in her towel after a long bath as yet another match ended. So far all her matches since she joined the AFW had been practice matches. Sure, she enjoyed all of them without a doubt, especially since most of them were "extremely messy", but the fact that she had yet to have a "official match" match made her feel a mix of depression, anger and fight all at the same time--the fear that they might be trying to tell her subtly that they didn't want her here, forcing her to have to work full shifts at the restaurant again.

When her door suddenly busted open, her heart leaped slightly, but she regained her composure rather quickly. Behind it was one of the messengers of AFW, who looked at her in the towel for a second because of how snug it fitted her, before shaking the image off and clearing his throat. He told her that she had a match right right now, and out of disbelief, Ame had asked him whether he was serious about a million times, before carelessly discarding her towel and ran at the man butt naked and leap into his hands in a hug--her breasts pressing against his face. After she forced herself to calm down, he told her who her opponent was, and she smiled a little bit in relieve. As far as she knew Isabella was somewhat new here as well, and so she was at least grateful for that much. The type of match was a little unnerving though, but she was mostly into those kind of hardcore and extreme matches anyway, so she didn't mind it much.

The messenger excused himself, and although wanting to rejoice, Ame settled for doing it later after the match--win or lose, she was glad she was in a match. For now, she went to her wardrobe and considered the many attires carefully. Not wanting to seem too slutty on her first match, while also wanting to please the fans, she settled for looking "slutty formal" by wearing a a bikini top and a pair of short shorts. She threw on the pieces of clothing quickly, and considered herself in the mirror, before she started through the hallway to the ring. Her theme song started, and she breathed a sigh as she went in, sending a few kisses to the fans whoa attended. She focused on the tables set about around the ring, and tested one by touching it before entering the ring and waited for her Isabella, doing a few stretches to pass the time.

Last edited by 11507 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

MonteCarlo

Back to top Go down

Tables Hentai Match: Ame Hokori vs Isabella Snow Empty Re: Tables Hentai Match: Ame Hokori vs Isabella Snow

Post by daemongirl Sun May 05, 2013 5:32 am

Tables Hentai Match: Ame Hokori vs Isabella Snow Bittersweetmirajanebyis.png

Thus far Isabella's run in the AFW had been a disappointing one, seemingly stuck in mediocrity as for every little win she picked up she seemed to lose another bigger match. Sure she had managed to pick up a win over the blond girl Belinda Northman, and her goal was to topple one of the Northman siblings, but she had taken down the wrong one. The older sister Cecilia, who called herself the Northern Queen, was her true target as she had to topple her in order to truly establish herself as one of the AFW's strongest. She had expected the woman wo call her out over what Isabella had done to her sister but so far she hadn't heard a peep out of her, infuriating the white haired bombshell who couldn't help but dwell on it even while she was backstage waiting on her match for the night.

She was throwing darts at a picture of Cecilia in the wrestler lounge when a tiny little man burst through the door, earning a raised eyebrow from Isabella who otherwise ignored him. That was until he came over and told her she had a match coming up next, Isabella half way to smacking him before stopping herself, instead she smiled and patted the man on the head before heading for the locker room to get changed. Leaving the messenger bewildered she strolled into the changing area and slipped out of her dress and underwear, pulling out her usual hardcore attire which consisted of a quite revealing top and short skirt, all made of leather and whatever the skin tight material was wrestlers wore, she had never asked since all she cared about was she looked good and could kick ass while wearing it.

Making her way to the entrance ramp she signaled for her music to begin and stepped out onto the stage, receiving a plethora of cheers and more than a handful of jeers as some had not liked how she finished her match with Belinda. Though that was the method she had to use tonight, putting her opponent through a table, the only difference being whether she was pleasant about the whole thing or simply mean, her opponent would decide that she supposed. She strolled down the ramp waving to the crowd in a disinterested manner, climbing into the ring where she got her first look at her opponent for the night, and deciding she wanted to enjoy this as much as possible. "Oh you must be Ame, if the entrance wasn't a dead give away I am Isabella. Tell me, what would you like to do with my body?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Tables Hentai Match: Ame Hokori vs Isabella Snow Empty Re: Tables Hentai Match: Ame Hokori vs Isabella Snow

Post by MonteCarlo Thu May 16, 2013 3:39 am

Waiting for her opponent, Ame spent ehr time cracking her knuckles. It was a good way to loosen one's body and get ready to fight, but any experienced wrestler would know that doing such things were the first signs of a person being nervous. Ame was brave, no doubt, but even she would admit to anyone that her first match had her on edge - especially a tables match.

She watched her opponent climb into the ring, and let her take her time to do whatever rituals she had to do before a match while Ame herself did a few more quick stretches. When her opponent announced that she was ready with a question, Ame couldn't help but smile a bit cheerfully - both because she was happy and nervous, altogether. "If I know I was fighting you I just might have said no to this match," Ame said, frowning slightly, but just as quickly broke back into a smirk, "But, since we're already here, I guess there is no escaping it - let's see who can hurt the other so much first that they climax in pain."

The bell soon went off, and Ame began circling around the ring nervously. She placed out her fingers for the girl to entangle hers with it, and then would waste no time in trying to overwhelmed the girl with her strength - she knew she would need to tire her out before she could put her through the table.

MonteCarlo

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon May 20, 2013 5:56 am

Isabella glanced down at the woman's hands when she heard the sound of her knuckles cracking, smirking lightly before doing the same, stretching her arms out in front of her while arching her back, purring softly as she readied herself for the match ahead of her. Her gazed along the surely powerful body that Ame possessed, admiring both its ample curves and the muscles which she could see lightly flexing beneath the surface. This one looked to be her equal in strength if not her better, though she wouldn't admit that until she tested herself against Ame, but the anticipation of throwing herself against this powerhouse beauty was becoming overwhelming.

When Ame answered her question Isabella couldn't help but smirk and even laugh in reply, covering her mouth with the back of her hand as she giggled for a few moments. "Well its good thing you didn't know then, otherwise I wouldn't have had the pleasure of putting you through a table while you cum uncontrollably." Isabella replied before sticking her tongue out playfully at Ame. Once the bell rang both women immediately began to circle one another, slowly coming together to lock their hands together in the first test of strength between them. It was quickly apparent Ame was every bit as strong as Isabella had thought she would be when she sized her up, but luckily Isabella was a powerhouse herself and matched Ame's strength with her own. "Its good to see your body is good for more than just being my sex toy Ame."

Last edited by 10067 on Mon May 20, 2013 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MonteCarlo Mon May 20, 2013 8:16 pm

To say the very least, Ame was no doubt impressed by her opponent, Isabella's strength. She had thought that what she saw from the girl on television was just her getting lucky against weaker opponents, but she was every bit as strong as Ame was. That said, Ame felt a little more uncertain now since she had just lost her main advantage in this match as she was hoping to rely on her strength to win this as usual.

Ame smirked at her comment. "I thought that those matches I saw of you on television was just you fighting weak opponents, but it looks like you can be as strong in the ring as you'll be in bed." Since the struggle of power wasn't going anyway fast, Ame quickly decided to switch her game plan as she stopped her pushing and pulled the girl into her, so that she could wrap her arms around her. Their breasts would press together hard and Ame would smile when the two were just a few inches apart, then she would attempt a belly-to-belly suplex.

Last edited by 11507 on Mon May 20, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

MonteCarlo

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue May 21, 2013 8:14 am

It wasn't often that Isabella took a liking to her opponents, especially so soon into the match, but not only did Ame amuse her with that comment that was half praise and half taunting but she the body to back up her words as well, bringing a wide grin to the Northern Queen's lips as she continued to push against Ame keeping them to a standstill. "If you ever met the woman I've fought and beaten you would know better Ame, though its good that you recognize true strength when you see it. And if you keep impressing me like this I will be gracious in my victory and let you try me in bed as well, so you can see my strength there is greater than your own." Isabella replied with utter confidence in her voice, staring intently into her opponent's eyes as they continued to battle.

"Sneaky one I see." She thought to herself as the big woman caught her off guard with a sudden yanking upon her arms, bringing the surprised Isabella in close to the woman with their breasts squished together. "Not bad!" Isabella shouted out as she was thrown backwards over the woman, slammed down upon her shoulders in belly to belly suplex. Ame's strength was such that it hurt much more than almost any suplex she had endured before, leaving the strong white haired woman to try rolling away to get back to her feet in a hurry.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MonteCarlo Tue May 21, 2013 8:52 am

Ame felt some more needed confidence for the match as she slammed the voluptuous, white haired female onto the map, the slam resounding loudly. It meant that she was so far in charge of the match, which was surely a good thing. Admittedly, she had thought that a match against the girl would have been nothing but a mauling, but she realized it was her usual paranoia getting the best of her. Nevertheless, she knew not to get cocky against this woman who actually had so much resilience that she was masochistic.

Ame stood up after the slam and slowly walked towards the rolling Isabella. "What about if I lose? Don't I at least get the pleasure of you doing your signature humiliation of your opponent's by having me cum until I can't think straight, Isabella-senpai?" She smiled as she stalked her slowly. She would get to Isabella's side before she could stand up and attempt to do a face sit - she at least wanted to enjoy and humiliate her as much as possible if she wasn't to win this match.

MonteCarlo

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue May 21, 2013 9:08 am

"That slam had hurt damn it" Isabella thought to herself while she was rolling away from the woman, creating some distance between them so she could have enough time to get back to her feet. Even after being put through that viscous suplex the white haired bombshell never dropped her amused grin, taking some pleasure from the pain in her neck and upper back as it meant she was facing an opponent who would make things interesting for her, even if it meant going through some pain. She could hear the woman but wasn't quite sure if the girl was just that horny or if she was taunting Isabella with talk of the white haired woman winning even after that suplex, either way she was more concerned with how close the woman was getting while she was still flat on her back.

"Oh I was speaking about my victory before Ame, while you seem strong enough to give me a good match you still don't have a chance of winning. But don't worry, when I win you won't be leaving until you're drenched in your own juices." Isabella said continuing to trash talk despite her position, her grin only dropping when she saw that plump rear of Ame right above her head. Her cries of protest were impossible to understand as they were muffled against Ame's ass, Isabella grabbing the woman's hips with her hands trying to push her up and backward to break the face sit.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MonteCarlo Tue May 21, 2013 11:15 am

Ame had expected as much from the white haired beauty. Even while flat on her back, the woman was still smiling in enjoyment and still saw it as that her victory was inevitable. Ame couldn't deny that, even without the woman saying so herself, Ame no doubt had the shorter end of the stick in terms of who would come out victorious.

Ame continued her face sit, smiling in enjoyment as the girl tried effortlessly to get free under the weight of her and the warm embrace of her thighs. When she was pushed off finally by Isabella she wasted no time and would attempt to grab the girl by the bra that covered her breasts and pulled her up to her feet by it. Once she would get her up, she would use all her strength to fling the girl across the ring by the fabric, which would have either caused the bra to tear off completely or cause it to be out of place - either way leaving her breast's exposed.

MonteCarlo

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:47 pm

Isabella had been expecting the larger Ame to give her trouble but not quite so quickly as this, the woman having taken control of the match early and continued to keep the northern queen in check with that plump ass of hers. Unable to breath properly, Isabella was even more concerned with how it looked for a rookie to have her in such a humiliating position, that driving her more than anything as she put her great strength to work hoisting the woman's ass off of her face. "Nice ass but...there will be time for me to enjoy it after I put you through a table!" Isabella shouted out while her arms shook from the weight they were currently lifting, Isabella grunting from the effort as she then tossed the woman back off of her, taking a deep breath once she had freed herself.

"What are you, hey get off of me!" Isabella let out when the hands of Ame grabbed her by her top, the white haired woman grabbing onto the heavier woman's wrists as she was dragged up to her feet, glaring at the woman until she was thrown across the ring. Isabella managed to keep on her feet after being tossed around like yesterday's grabage, turning around to come to a stop leaning back against the ropes, though she hadn't escaped unscathed as she looked down to find the rivets which held her top together having come apart, the black bra which held Isabella's impressive mounds exposed for everyone to see.

"You're gonna pay for that one, though can't blame you for wanting to see what a perfect pair looks like." Isabella said while maintaining the confident demeanor she always carried herself with. She even went so far as to remove her top completely before tossing it outside the ring, leaving her in only her skirt, bra, and panties.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next