Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Enclosed Cage Match: Heather vs Isabella Snow

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Enclosed Cage Match: Heather vs Isabella Snow Empty Enclosed Cage Match: Heather vs Isabella Snow

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:41 pm

Enclosed Cage Match
Victory by Pinfall, Submission, or KO
Match is contested in a steel cage, the top enclosed and door removed to ensure no escape.

Spoiler:

Heather heard about the next match that she was in, grinning wide when she heard about it. In her mind, her opponent would have no chance to escape her wrath and she could tear her apart. Heather really wanted to keep up her image as quite the hardcore fighter, holding nothing back in a match like this and making sure her opponent is left in a bloody mess. "Shouldn't have gotten into this sort of match with me" Heather would say as she looked herself in the mirror, nodding her head as she finished putting on her attire.

She would make her way into the halls, reaching the curtain area and giving one of the crew members her cue. The lights would shut and go pitch black in the arena remaining this way for a few seconds before they would abruptly turn a strong blue color, bathing the entire arena in that tint as smoke would start to cover the stage. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwWCXOgoVDw:318l9xym]Heather's theme[/url:318l9xym] would fill the speakers and soon after, Heather would crawl out from the entrance, bathed in the smoke and green laser lights that were shooting out from the entrance.

She would crawl a little further, part of her face covered with a purple glow paint, which went down the left side of her neck all the way down her arm, some of it extending to her torso and stretching to the side with curling triangular lines. She would slowly pick herself up before a rain of sparks would fall from the ceiling, Heather sharply raising her arms in the air and yelling out, the sparks shooting out once from the entrance. She would charge towards the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope. Running up to the turnbuckle, she would get to the second rope and raise her arm up again, letting out another yell, met with quite the loud reaction from the crowd before she would jump down, the lights slowly fading back to normal, the paint showing itself to be otherwise transparent without the glow.

She looked up at that cage that hung above the ring. It was the same size as the cage in a cage match, smaller than a hell in a cell, but it had a top and no door, making sure the two were trapped in the ring until the match was over. She would take a deep breath and watch the entrance, expecting some crazy hardcore wrestler to step out and challenge her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Enclosed Cage Match: Heather vs Isabella Snow Empty Re: Enclosed Cage Match: Heather vs Isabella Snow

Post by daemongirl Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:00 am

Enclosed Cage Match: Heather vs Isabella Snow Mirajanestrauss60091739.jpg

Isabella had a score to settle with the woman pretending to be the queen of the north, Cecilia, one that so far she had not been able to make much progress towards settling. That seemed to be about to change as she had just been placed into her first real hardcore match, and it seemed it was sink or swim time as it was to be an enclosed cage match. Once she and her opponent were inside there was no leaving until the match was done, just the thought of that bringing a wide smile to her lips as she changed in the back into her leather ring attire. It didn't matter who it was she was facing either, whoever found themselves unlucky enough to be against her would not be leaving on their own power.

She seemed to be going out second which suited her fine, less waiting once she was in the ring. Once her soon to be beaten down opponent had finished her own entrance Isabella gave them the cue to start her music but told them to forget the music, she wanted at this girl now and the rest of her entrance would take too long. Emerging from the back she received a mix of cheers and boos, the crowd not having made their mind up about her yet apparently but she didn't care, she was there to enjoy herself not for their amusement. Walking down to the ring she barely even glanced at any of the fans, jumping right up onto the ring apron before stepping over the second rope into the ring.

This was the first time Isabella had ever seen this woman, eying her up and down for a moment before flashing her an amused smirk. "So, you're supposed to be my opponent for tonight? I was expecting some tough as nails fighter but all I get is another sex toy. Though its not like I'm complaining, I'm sure I can find a use for you." Isabella said capping it off with a mocking laugh, glancing up at the cage as it began to descend from the rafters. Tense music pumped through the speakers as the cell lowered down until at long last it sealed the two of them in, Isabella walking over to shake the cage wall to make sure it was as strong as it looked. "Time to break you, just know you lost to Isabella, the Queen of the North."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Enclosed Cage Match: Heather vs Isabella Snow Empty Re: Enclosed Cage Match: Heather vs Isabella Snow

Post by TiefBlau Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:39 am

Heather would stand and wait for her opponent to show up as she was preparing herself in the ring. The cage was certainly nothing to joke about, these types of matches were almost always quite brutal in nature. When it came down to it, each of the participants would walk away, never forgetting that match for the rest of their career. Heather was no exception. She had been in three cage-like matches, and each one was forever burned in her mind. The great part is though that she was able to walk out of most of those with a victory, Heather hoping that she could do the same tonight.

She was waiting for the girl's entrance theme, but instead she would hear the crowd's reaction, watching as Isabella would come out of the curtains, stepping onto the stage area and making her way down the ramp. Heather looked quite confused at what she was doing. Why she would come out without an entrance baffled her, after Heather put on that little show that she always did. Her entrance was so extravagant and here was Isabella with no music or anything. It almost made her for some reason seem a little more intimidating.

As the girl made it into the ring, saying what she did, Heather would grit her teeth, quite frustrated with the girl already with what she was saying. "Kh..Another sex toy huh?? I'll make sure you regret those words." Heather would let out, glaring at Isabella as the cage would slowly lower over them, those music and lights heightening the moment. Heather would watch her shake the cage wall before she said what she did. "..The Queen of the North? Funny. I know someone who calls herself the Northern queen, and I'm sure she'd give me much more of a challenge than you are about to.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:57 am

Heather could say what she wanted since in the end it wouldn't make a bit of difference, Isabella was going to break her both physically and mentally, and if the woman was lucky then sexually as well. Glancing over at her Isabella decided she was sexy enough to earn being humiliated by her, her eyes roaming along the woman's curves with a smirk growing on her face the more she stared at the woman, now quite sure she was going to have her fun with this woman before putting her away. She was still testing the strength of the steel chain link wall when Heather mentioned knowing that pretender, Isabella freezing up before slowly turning her head to look back at the purple haired beauty.

"You know a pretender, that is all, and if you really think that way then this will be over quickly with you laying broken in the middle of the ring whoever you are." Isabella said through gritted teeth as just the mention of that Cecilia woman pissed her off, she would certainly be taking her time with this one even after the match was done. Releasing the fence Isabella walked to the center of the ring to come face to face with her opponent, staring into the woman's eyes with that devious grin still on her lips. "You better hope you get knocked out early, otherwise this is gonna be quite the night for you, I'd hate to see such a pretty face get hurt after all."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:33 am

"A pretender huh?" Heather let out, shaking her head a bit as Isabella's words. She noticed her earlier roaming her eyes along her body, Heather blushing just slightly from that nothing before she heard the rest of Isabella's words. "..You have no idea who you're dealing with do you? I'm going to kick your ass badly tonight. I'll make you wish you never got into this match with me." Heather continued, glaring deeply at Isabella before the bell would finally ring.

She was trying to think about how to go about beating the girl, knowing she shouldn't rush into it like she always did. She eyes the cage walls on each side of the both of them. She would narrow her eyes, bracing herself as she grinned slightly. "I'll show you exactly what I mean." Heather would let out, kicking off the mat as she would charge towards Isabella, trying to ram her into one of the cage walls.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:32 am

Isabella had already found the woman's first weakness before the real action had yet to even start, catching the crimson shade Heather's face turned just from her checking the woman out. "I bet she crumbles in my hands at the first use of any hentai move, wannabe tough chicks like her usually are." Isabella thought to herself as the girl began to ramble about beating her or some other such nonsense, she really wasn't paying her much attention as at that moment she was staring at the woman thinking of all the ways she could humiliate her in this cage. "I think its you who got lost, clearly you're meant for the bed match next door."

Her smiled widened and she began to laugh just as the bell rang out, Isabella quieting down to focus on the match at hand just as Heather charged right at her. Isabella had an answer for Heather however as she waited until the woman was just close enough before bringing her leg right up to plant her foot right in between Heather's eyes for a vicious kick which would turn Heather's move against her, looking to carry through with the kick to knock Heather onto her back and stomp down on her head.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:43 am

"B..Bed match!??" Heather would let out at her words, infuriating her quite a bit. She couldn't believe Isabella was suggesting such things to her, and it was making her more and more want to rip into the girl as quickly as possible. She really wanted to show her exactly who she was messing with and that saying what she did was going to come with quite the consequences.

As Heather would charge towards Isabella, hearing that laugh that the girl was letting out, she was looking to her and the cage, waiting for the satisfying feeling of ramming the girl into that steel. However as she got close enough, she would see Isabella lift up her foot, that kick connecting straight in between her eyes, sending her slamming down onto her back hard. Heather would groan out, shaking her head before she would see the girl's foot coming down on her to hit her with another blow. Heather would quickly roll to her side, scurrying to sitting up against the cage wall, breathing heavily as she avoided quite the close call.

She shook her head, feeling slightly dazed from the kick as she glared at Isabella. "..Lucky start"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:59 am

Just as she figured all it took was a few mocking words and this Heather flew into a rage, all the better for her as it meant she would be rather easy to predict then. The blind charge almost made her laugh but she chose instead to introduce Heather to the bottom of her boot, kicking the woman's face and sending her sprawling to the mat in a hurry. Heather seemed intent on spiling her fun however she she rolled out of the way before she could bring her foot slamming down on top of her head, Isabella making a clicking sound with her tongue in annoyance before turning to face where the woman and scurried off to.

"Luck had nothing to do with it, I told you I would be breaking you and thats exactly what is going to happen." Isabella let out while taking a few steps towards Heather as she leaned up against the cage wall. Leaning down she would reach out to grab Heather's head and drag her back to her feet in between the cage wall and the ropes, pushing against her to grind the back of her head against the chain link fence all the while. Once the woman was on her feet Heather would find a vicious knee strike coming for her midsection.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:29 am

"Whatever..no way in hell.." Heather would let out as she shoot her head, trying to pick herself up as she did. However, she would soon find Isabella right up near her, grabbing her head and slipping her between the ropes and the cage wall. Heather would groan out as she felt her head being grinded against the chain link wall. The pain was immediately getting to her, Heather yelling out in pain before she felt that knee collide with her midsection, forcing the air out of her.

Heather groaned out, leaning forward against the ropes, still trapped in between them and the cage wall as she tried to deal with the pain she was in. If Isabella were to release her, she would soon collapse and fall to her side, tending to her midsection. She really needed to get into this and get back at the girl as soon as she possibly could as it didn't seem to be looking too good for her at the moment.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:24 am

Isabella was methodical in the way she moved, taking quite a bit of pleasure from seeing Heather at her mercy like this. Grabbing onto the sides of her head she grabbed two handfuls of her hair as she dragged the woman back up to her feet, keeping her head grinding against the wall of the cage just to impress upon Heather that she was trapped inside the cage with her. "Those words aren't very convincing when you're groaning in....pain!" She said just as she drove her knee into the woman's gut, grinning wide in satisfaction as a gust of air left Heather's body, feeling the woman wanting to just fall over and feeling generous she let her go.

"You look so delicious at my feet Heather, though you would look much better stripped naked in front of this crowd don't you agree?" Isabella taunted the woman with a mocking laugh following her words, picking up her right foot to step onto the side of Heather's head and immediately apply pressure. Grabbing onto the top rope with both hands she then slid her left foot over to push it against Heather's crotch, suddenly pulling hard on the rope to apply maximum pressure to both Heather's head and sex.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next