Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Tsukiko Vs. Phoebe

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Tsukiko Vs. Phoebe - Page 5 Empty Re: Strike Master Quarter Finals: Tsukiko Vs. Phoebe

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:51 am

The hold had been absolutely humiliating—not just because she had been sat upon, and restrained, and hand her head bent painfully backwards, but also because of the constant taunting of Tsukiko and the gentle sucking that the Japanese girl had performed on Phoebe’️s vulnerable neck. The cowgirl’️s face was glowing red with embarrassment by the time she finally managed to free her arms and extract some payback, clawing backwards at her foe’️s face and managing to nick one of the girl’️s eyelids, which, evidently, was enough incentive for her to be released. As Tsukiko rolled away and got to her feet, Phoebe would get to her hands and knees, breathing deeply, trying to recover after being so nearly defeated.

“Bitch,” she spat, glaring up at her foe. “I’️m going to fucking rip you to pieces, you know that? You are going to pay—big time.”

As Tsukiko charged her, throwing her leg outwards to try to nail Phoebe with a hard kick to the head, the American fighter would flatten herself out against the mat, letting the kick pass on by above her. Then, summoning all of her strength, she would leap up, trying to ram her fist into Tsukiko’️s pussy and send the girl sprawling to the mat.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Tsukiko Vs. Phoebe - Page 5 Empty Re: Strike Master Quarter Finals: Tsukiko Vs. Phoebe

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:07 am

Tsukiko blinked as her American foe managed to clear avoid her kick, the Japanese girl had thrown so much momentum into the kick that she was threw herself off balance. Stumbling to regain her balance, she felt Phoebe's fist slam hard into her crotch. Opening her eyes' wide, she felt her knees buckle for a second before she fell on them. Gritting her teeth in agony, Tsukiko doubled over pressing her forehead against the mat as she sat on her heels with her hands at her crotch.

After sinking into the fetal position, she let out a cry of agony and pain as she felt her eyes well up from the low blow.

"Aaaaahhhh! God damnit! Ghh! You..little bitch ass cunt mother fucking!-" She swore as she recited every curse she knew before slowly trying to clamber back onto her feet.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:41 am

Phoebe managed to duck under the kick, and watched the foot whizz by her head. Her Japanese opponent was thrown off balance by that miss, leaving Phoebe with a clear opening in which to exact some payback. She did not hesitate.

With a yell, she threw herself upwards, her fist tracing a wide arc through the air before slamming into Tsukiko’️s wide-open crotch. Phoebe, though still teary-eyed after her near defeat, managed a vicious, primitive smile as she watched her opponent collapse. She had been humiliated as the girl put her through all of that abuse. Well, now it was Tsukiko’️s turn to be embarrassed, and to be in agony.

“That’️s what you get, bitch!” Phoebe screamed, rising uneasily to her legs, standing over her curled-up opponent. “That’️s what you get! And you can swear about it however much you want, but it’️s not going to change the fact that I am going to kick your fucking ass! Do you hear me?” Seeing Tsukiko trying to get back to her feet, Phoebe would aim a hard kick at the girl’️s ribs, trying to force her back down. “You do not get to get up right now, you cunt-licking whore!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:08 pm

"Ghhh!" Tsukiko ground her teeth together violently as she seethed with anger as her opponent pulled her by her hair. Her lone open violet, eye glimmered underneath the shadows of her raven black hair.

"Guuhll!!" The kick to the ribs made Tsukiko lurch over and step away from Phoebe before she felt her legs begin to give out from underneath her. The Japanese girl sank to her knees breathing hard against the mat. One of her hands still covering her crotch, while the other was wrapped around her stomach. Tsukiko looked down finding beads of sweat begin to drip down from her face. Shutting her eyes, Tsukiko told herself to calm down and to regain her breath. She held back her tongue while Phoebe continued to curse at her. Tsukiko bit her own lip as she told herself to bide her time.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:37 am

Phoebe’️s brown eyes, alight with fury, met the one violet eye of her opponent that peeked out from underneath her dark hair. The cowgirl’️s eyes narrowed, as if trying to intimidate the brightly-colored eye they had found to go hide like its twin. Phoebe was in control now, and she was going to beat Tsukiko to a pulp. The girl did not have a choice in this matter. Phoebe had earned this.

As her kick landed hard in Tsukiko’️s ribs, Phoebe watched with obvious pleasure as the Japanese girl groaned, her legs buckled, and she collapsed back down onto the mat, her attempt at regaining her feet meeting with absolutely zero success. She tried to get away when she fell, but she managed to travel no more than a few feet across the mat. Still well within range of the furious American wrestler.

“You give up yet, bitch?” Phoebe called out, raising her boot and trying to stomp down hard on Tsukiko’️s back.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5