by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori, CrashTestDumbass, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota - Page 10 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:39 pm

“Why should I?” Janet grunted back, a little breathlessly, as she was now being pressed down into the mat by the full weight of her opponent. It dawned on her that Heather had probably intended to try to smother her with that nice rack of hers. After all the taunting that had flown between the two about suffocating each other with their rear ends, Janet had almost forgotten that it was not a facesit match, but a smother match. She was in a dangerous position, now, and she had to keep from being caught by those firm mounds which sat ominously just inches below her face.

As was to be expected, Heather had grabbed onto her arms, trying to pry them away so that she could finish off this match. Janet was not about to let that happen. She would resist as much as she could, even trying to tighten her hug, although it probably ended up being loosened a little as they writhed against each other, fighting for the upper hand. Getting a little desperate, Janet would try to throw her weight to first one side, then the other, trying to turn them over so that she was once again on top.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota - Page 10 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:45 pm

"J...just because!" In response to Janet's question, Heather didn't really know what to say. She realized how ridiculous telling the other person to let go was, but she didn't care, she just shook her head and tried her best to pry open Janet's arms. The second she could do so she was planning on throwing her body forward more to plant those breasts right on her face. However, in her struggles, feeling like she was just about to start making some progress, she suddenly felt Janet start throwing her weight to the side.

"Ah!? Wha!?" Heather let out, trying her best to keep unbalancing what Janet was doing as they were slightly rolling from side to side. She panicked, desperately pulling at her arms, doing her best before she found them rolled completely to the side, her eyes widening as slowly the roll would complete, making it so Janet was now the one on top. "Noo!!" Heather yelled out, writhing around now that she was underneath her, turning her head totally to the side to try and prevent her from locking in a smother if she went for one.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:59 pm

It took a few tries, but Janet finally managed to roll the two of them onto their sides. For a few moments, they stayed there, as Heather continued to resist, and Janet feared that she may not have had enough momentum to put herself on top. But, when they completed the roll, Lady Lakota was the one on top.

“Aahh…? Ah! Hahaha!” Janet laughed, as she realized she had regained the superior position, and she was now able to use her weight to press Heather into the mat. “I’️ve got you!”

In truth, however, despite being on top, finishing Heather off did not seem like it was going to be an easy task. The girl was writhing frantically beneath her, keeping Janet off-balance, and had her head turned to the side, so that Janet couldn’️t properly smother her. Worse yet, Janet couldn’️t really attack her in any way without getting off and giving Heather a chance to fight back. She might be on top again, but she was in something of a pickle here.

Then, a funny sort of tactic popped into her head. Janet smirked. She might as well try it out. If nothing else, it would embarrass the heck out of Heather, which could give her a greater advantage. She pulled one arm out from underneath Heather and would grab the girl’️s chin, pulling her face upwards. Janet stared determinedly into Heather’️s eyes, and gave the veteran a small smile. “Stop struggling,” she insisted, before leaning down and giving Heather a big, wet kiss on the lips.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:11 pm

"Y-you do not! I'm still able to get you off!" Heather let out, gritting her teeth as she tried to struggle with her as much as she could, not wanting to give her the upper hand.

The two seemed in quite the stalemate right now. Heather kept struggling but couldn't really get Janet off of her, and if Janet wanted to do something to stop Heather, she would have to give up her leverage. Heather just figured if she could keep t his up long enough she would be able to force Janet to have to get up in order to keep working on her.

However, what she did next wasn't something she expected. She felt her slip her hand out from underneath her and grab her chin, pulling her face upwards. Heather blinked at that smile, struggling still before suddenly Janet pressed her lips against her's. "M-mn!?" Heather let out, her eyes widening and her face turning a deep red as her struggles suddenly stopped. She froze up at the kiss, stunned and embarrassed at the kiss, her face as red as it could get.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:24 pm

The kiss did exactly what Janet had intended it to, as all of Heather’️s struggles came to a screeching halt. Janet could see the deep red hue surging to her opponent’️s cheeks as the kiss went on, and on, and on. With any luck, she had just broken the stalemate, as Heather seemed far too embarrassed at the moment to continue resisting her.

Finally, reluctantly, Janet would break the liplock, licking her lips as she pulled away. She smiled at the stunned Heather, and let go of her chin. “That’️s a little preview for tonight. And there’️s a lot more where that came from, sweetie, but only if…” She paused, leaning down to give Heather another peck. “…you stay still…” Another pause, and another smooch. “…and let me finish you off.”

Confident that she had sufficiently stunned her opponent, Janet would slide herself forward, trying to cover up Heather’️s crimson face with her chest.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:31 pm

"Mnh..." Heather winced her eyes in the kiss a little, still stunned by the whole thing after quite the match so far. The girl had taken her off guard quite well as her face was a total red before finally she would break the kiss.

"Haaah.." Heather let out, blinking a few times before Janet would say what she did. Heather wasn't sure how to respond, biting her lip before Janet get her another peck, and then another one, all between what she was saying. Before Heather knew it, Janet had slid herself forward, planting her breasts onto her face like that.

"Mmngh!" A muffled groan would escape Heather's mouth as she writhed around underneath her. Her struggles were quite a bit weak as she was finally getting her mindset and senses back, though a bit late as her face was covered with Janet's breasts, cutting her air off. She reached up, weakly pushing at her body in a last chance effort, though quite close to giving in or passing out due to all she's taken this far in.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:44 pm

It was quite the sudden change after such an intense, often brutal match. Janet had made out with plenty of opponents before, but never quite so abruptly, and never—not that she could recall, anyway—without their consent, whether implied or explicit. Still, she couldn’️t help but applaud herself for her ingenuity. There was nothing that said she couldn’️t do this, and it was the perfect surprise attack. Plus, she had the feeling that Heather liked it, at least a little bit.

And then, with her foe still paralyzed, Janet got her breasts planted firmly in the purple-haired girl’️s face and secured what she hoped would be the match-winning hold. Heather suddenly came back to life, squirming beneath her as she fought to replenish her dwindling oxygen supply. Janet hung on tight as Heather pushed up against her, doing her best to keep the girl from getting any air. A powerful push could probably dislodge her, but Janet believed that Heather just might be at the point of exhaustion—and her victory over the veteran might be just seconds away.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Heather tried her best to struggle with her, but it was clear that her energy was dwindling by the second. Her pushing up at Janet was almost turning into slight caressing as she tried her best to get out from underneath her. She let out more muffled groans into hr breasts, trying her best to hang on, but her lungs were burning and she was starting to get quite a bit lightheaded.

She let out a couple more muffled groans, struggling a little more before finally her arms would drop to the mat, Heather's struggles stopping again, though this time because she passed out underneath Janet's breasts.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:11 am

Janet braced herself for some sort of adrenaline rush on Heather’️s part that would allow the purple-haired veteran to push her away, but the expected surge never came. Slowly, Heather’️s struggles grew weaker, and weaker, until, at last, the girl stopped moving. Janet did not release her foe right away—she would keep her breasts pressed down over Heather’️s face for a good ten or fifteen seconds more, just to make sure that she was completely out.

Then, as the audience applauded the spectacular performance from both girls, Janet rolled over onto her side and smiled down at the unconscious Heather. “That was awesome,” she whispered to her opponent, though she knew that the girl could not hear her. “Thanks, sweetie.” She leaned down and gave Heather another quick kiss before getting to her feet and waving to the crowd.

After a few seconds of that, she would turn back to Heather and grab the girl, throwing her over her shoulder. “Time for some fun…” Janet said, patting Heather’️s rear end fondly, before she would begin to leave the arena with her new slave.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10