by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota - Page 4 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Thu May 09, 2013 7:55 am

Janet was certainly in a bad spot, as Heather took advantage of the stunned Native American girl, scooting her ass back onto her face. Janet tried to take one deep breath before her pretty features were engulfed by her opponent’️s delicious posterior, but was caught in the middle of inhaling, her lips pressing tightly against one of the veteran’️s butt cheeks.

“MMmmng!” Janet moaned, trying desperately to escape. She would bring her hands up to Heather’️s ass and try to deliver several hard slaps, hoping that the girl would get off if she were put in enough pain.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota - Page 4 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 09, 2013 11:20 pm

Placing her ass on Janet's face, Heather grinned as she would start to rub her ass on her face to add to the humiliation of the position as much as she could. "Come on Lakota! Tap out!" Heather yelled out, trying her best to get a solid position on the girl before she felt the slaps on her ass.

She yelped out, getting up on her knees in reflex, her ass being lifted off Janet's face, giving the girl a good margin of time before she would attempt to slam her ass back down on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 09, 2013 11:57 pm

“Mmmmff!” Janet moaned—she meant it to be a refusal of Heather’️s command to tap out, but the girl’️s round, firm ass muffled the words.

Eventually, much to Lady Lakota’️s delight, her slapping managed to get her somewhere, with Heather reflexively hopping up to her knees. Janet sucked air greedily, while, at the same time, trying to figure out just how she was going to get out from underneath the veteran wrestler and retaliate with a little facesitting of her own.

“You’️re…gonna get it…good…now!” Janet wheezed, in between deep breaths. Trying to act fast, she would wrap her arms around Heather’️s waist and attempt to pull her backwards, her ultimate goal being to try to toss the other girl off of her and onto the mat. If she failed, however, she was pulling Heather’️s ass dangerously close to her own face once again…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat May 11, 2013 4:26 am

Heather yelped out like she did at those slaps, her ass raised off Janet's face as the girl took in as much air as she could. Heather took a few seconds before she would try to reposition herself, but as she felt Janet's arms wrap around her waist, the whole situation made her lose her balance, letting out another little yelp as she would be tossed off her.

She stumbled onto the mat a bit, taking a couple of seconds to shake her head as she was on her back before she would try to push herself back up, trying to get to her feet before Janet could capitalize.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 11, 2013 7:30 am

Mustering up all the desperate energy that she could, Lady Lakota was able to toss Heather off of her, freeing herself from the potentially disastrous facesit pin. She would lie there for a second, continuing to take deep breaths and try to regain her strength. She knew, however, that the longer she just sat there, the likelier it was that Heather would be able to recover first and reestablish her facesit, perhaps for long enough to win the round.

“Rrrrggh!” Janet groaned, rising slowly to her feet as she saw Heather do the same thing. Despite her tired state, Janet wanted to gain the advantage and retaliate for the facesitting she had suffered with one of her own, hopefully one that could win her the round. With a yell, she would charge forward and slam her palms into Heather’️s breasts, trying to throw the veteran girl down to the mat on her back.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Heather clicked her tongue as she lost her position in that facesit, her chance at getting the first fall slipping out of her hands at least for now. She would push herself back up as quickly as she could, but it seemed that Janet was doing the same. Heather tried to get on the defensive and go after the girl, but as she did she would suddenly feel her palms slam into her breasts, causing her to yelp out loudly.

Heather would be pushed onto her back, groaning out as she rubbed her breasts, sitting up a bit as she would try to push herself up, though taking a bit longer than before from the slight stun.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 17, 2013 9:53 am

Janet was glad that she had managed to go on the offensive first, as she was really worried about the sheer power that Heather packed into her sexy frame. The two had been fairly even so far, with both of them getting a chance at locking in a breast smother, but neither being able to keep the other down for long enough to eke out a submission. Now, Heather had planted her ass atop Janet’️s face, and the Lakota girl was keen on getting her revenge. When Heather dropped to her knees following the strike to her breasts, Janet found her shot.

“My turn! And I’️m not going to be as easy to escape out from under as you were!” she yelled, turning her back to Heather before thrusting herself backwards, trying to slam her butt into the veteran’️s face.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 31, 2013 2:34 am

Heather was quite frustrated in the fact that she couldn't remain on top of Janet. No one has scored a fall yet and each girl has attempted a smother. Heather was looking to change that as soon as she could, but it seemed that Janet would get to her feet before Heather.

"Hah??" Heather let out a little surprised yelp as Janet slammed her ass into her face and took her down, locking her in that facesit. The aggressive nature of how she locked it in dazed her quite a bit as she writhed around underneath the girl's ass.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 31, 2013 2:45 am

“Yaaaah!” Janet yelled, as she threw herself backwards, managing to force Heather to the mat and plant her ass on the girl’️s pretty face. She would use the force of gravity to her advantage, trying to grind her rear end down on the veteran’️s face and secure her position. The Lakota girl knew locking in a facesit didn’️t necessarily mean you were going to win the fall—after all, she had just broken free from beneath Heather’️s ass, and both girls had broken breast smothers in this first round of what was shaping up to be a closely-contested fight.

“You like that, Heather?” Janet cooed, reaching forward to try to hold the girl’️s legs down. “Isn’️t my ass incredible? It’️s definitely better than yours. Go ahead and take a while to take in the great view—tap out whenever you’️re ready!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 31, 2013 3:04 am

"Mmmph!!" Heather let out a muffled yell as she was trapped under the girl's ass, Janet grinding her ass down on her face to add to the humiliation, securing her position. It had been quite the tough fight coming up to this point and Heather was feeling quite drained from it all, now with her air cut off it was quite difficult for her to get the strength to push the girl off.

She kicked her legs around before Janet would lean forward and hold them down, causing her to let out another muffled yell, her face a total red from her words and her writhing and struggling starting to slow down a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next