by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jake Casko Vs. Kelly Hinata (Standard Match)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Jake Casko Vs. Kelly Hinata (Standard Match) - Page 6 Empty Re: Jake Casko Vs. Kelly Hinata (Standard Match)

Post by SolidJake Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:59 am

Jake was in panic. He was about to lose! "I have to get up!" He struggled to get himself up, seeing the ref girl about to slap her hand down for the third time. He gave one last push, hopefully it was enough!

[size=150:3bzi8ns2]My wrestlers:

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Jake Casko Vs. Kelly Hinata (Standard Match) - Page 6 Empty Re: Jake Casko Vs. Kelly Hinata (Standard Match)

Post by Battleofomega4 Sun May 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Kelly smirked as she heard the ref girl tap the mat a second time.She thought that maybe if she won this match that she would be able to get the crowed on her side after her loss in the last match she was in.She still kept her body down on her opponents tight and had little worries about the chances of Jake kicking out of the pin right now.But soon enough,Kelly started to feel her opponent's resistance kick back in and she started to get worried once again.Kelly's hold started to get weaker and weaker and she tried holding him down,knowing that the last count was just a moment away
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Tue May 14, 2013 3:05 am

Jake struggled as hard as he could to escape, but Kelly had him down for good. He heard the ref girl tap the mat a third time, and breathed out, relaxing onto the mat. Another loss added to his record! "Damn..." Jake muttered... "We'll it was a good match at least!" He thought to himself. He then looked up at his sexy opponent who had just beaten him. "Disappointed you didn't get to use a finisher?" He teased. He was far from a sore loser, and was still in good spirits after the loss.

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Sun May 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Kelly's slightly cocky attitude started to kick in a bit after the match.She smirked and let go of Jake's leg and slid across hit body to get off."Hmp...looks like you just got dominated by a girl" she said taunting Jake."Well atleast you put up a bit of a good fight" she said trying to just calm down a bit
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Mon May 20, 2013 8:36 pm

Jake slowly began to get up, rubbing his neck. "Yeah, I'm used to it by now. Seems like I'm pretty good at being dominated by girls. It helps if it's a pretty girl." He smiled coquettishly at Kelly, "I almost had you for a little while, but those damn legs of yours really wore me out in the beginning. Good match."

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6