Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 9:57 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 1:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 1:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

humilation - Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair Empty Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Kelsea Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:09 pm

Standard single fall match
Pin or submission to win

It had been quite some time since Princess Nocturnal had shown her face inside the AFW arena, but now the indignity of the two humiliating "debut" matches had started to fade to the back of her mind and distort into what ever she could think of to... Of course that little urchin won, she was obviously using dirty tactics to get the best of her... And of course that other impudent whelp won, she probably paid off the lighting crew to shine the spotlights right in her eyes at the opportune moment in the match.

Nay... this was a clean slate, in which Princess Nocturnal would show how much more superior she was to all of these commoners... In the area the pompous royal theme started up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBOA1V3Bz_o Princess Nocturnal strode out donned in a big purple and white fur royal cape and covered her entire body. On her head was a tiara and in her hand a golden scepter.

Pic of Princess Nocturnal:
humilation - Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair 1627481-GPDKS2Q

Chin held high she glided down the rampway, not even sparing a moment to pay her respects to the audience... Not even sparing them the briefest of glances. Behind her, two of her trusted aids scampered behind, holding the tail end of the cap up to keep it from dragging across the floor. Going as far with her as the stair case at the corner of the ring and helping her climb into the squared circle by holding down the middle ropes so that she could gracefully step in without losing dignity by showing herself off to the ring.

Her aids left unclothed her of her cape, revealing her rather tight but suitably upperclass looking body suit with purple boots and elbow length gloves...

Pic of attire:
humilation - Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair 1627484-3ZMC1IF

With that done, they went back up the ramp way as the Princess Nocturnal produced a microphone. The crowd was welcoming her as warmly as she had welcomed them.

"Sigh..." She said, rather then the action of actually sighing "As if I care what any of you commoners think of me.. As Princess it is my place to rule and your place only to follow.." This didn't seem to help public opinion of her as the booing rang out louder. Princess Nocturnal snorted at the response, she did not even wish to bother herself by gracing them with further words of her great wisdom, they were not worthy. Instead she stood and waited for her opponent.

Search Tag:

Last edited by Kelsea on Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Spotlight
characters:
humilation - Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair ELZuoMvhumilation - Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair OG5hnuahumilation - Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair Cg3CzYmhumilation - Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

humilation - Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair Empty Re: Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:24 pm

Claire stood backstage as her opponent entered, trying to get herself pumped up for this match. She would check herself out in the mirror, buck naked, admiring her sexy—if a bit underdeveloped—body. I’️m going to do this, she told herself. I’️m not a rookie anymore. I have a win under my belt. This girl doesn’️t stand a chance. Slowly, she would put on her old schoolgirl uniform, which had been doubling as her wrestling attire. As soon as she had slid every last piece of the costume into place, she would be directed by a staff member to head to the top of the ramp.

When she entered, Claire could’️ve sworn that she was getting a larger-than-usual round of applause from the audience. Since she was still a new wrestler, her fanbase was spectacularly small. But tonight, the audience seemed, to Claire at least, to be on her side. She wondered why these people so intensely wanted her to beat her opponent, whoever it was.

When she got to the ring, she was met by a tall, impressive-looking girl in a skintight bodysuit. Claire’️s cheeks immediately heated, turning a bright red. Not only had they set her up in a match against an honest-to-goodness Friction wrestler, they had set her up against a really sexy one! If this girl was as tough as she looked, Claire did not like her chances.

The kawaii clambered into the ring, making her way over to her corner and bouncing up and down, doing a few stretches with her arms as she waited for the ref to call her and her opponent to the center. She would have tried saying hello to her opponent, but the girl looked very…intense, and Claire was just a little bit afraid of her at the moment.

Last edited by 10885 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

humilation - Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair Empty Re: Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Kelsea Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:45 am

Princess Nocturnal was quite keen to have the match get started so that she could prove all of her previous critiques wrong, however upon looking on the opponent that came out down the rampway she felt the eagerness drain out of her quite a bit. The powers that be, in all of their obvious wisdom, had put her up against another little kawaii much to her distaste.

As the ref called them forwards, she decided to vent her frustrations at the ref, not really giving Claire any time to regard her.

"What is the meaning of this... this insult?"
she complained to the ref as if it had been the ref that had set this match up "I am the Princess Nocturnal! I demand an opponent worthy of me to grace them with my presence!"

Spotlight
characters:
humilation - Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair ELZuoMvhumilation - Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair OG5hnuahumilation - Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair Cg3CzYmhumilation - Princess Nocturnal vs. Claire St. Clair 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Claire was going to try to say something to the taller girl when they met at the center of the ring, but, before she had a chance to do so, the Princess Nocturnal began verbally abusing the referee, calling Claire unworthy and demanding a better opponent. The kawaii’️s cheeks reddened again as the girl demeaned her right in front of her. She was not exactly the most aggressive fighter, but she wasn’️t going to stand there and just take this shit!

“H-hey!” the dark-haired kawaii girl said, trying to put herself between Princess Nocturnal and the referee so that the girl would at least be respectful enough to direct her insults at her. “Why don’️t you just wait for the match to start before jumping to conclusions, huh? I think you could be in for a big surprise, bitch!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:43 pm

Claire was able to get in between Princess Nocturnal and the referee to make her angry statement... However, seems Princess Nocturnal wished to continue addressing the ref rather then Claire, she took a step forwards... Leaving the "majestic" Princess Nocturnal pretty much looking over Claire's head (at least as she leaned up on tip toes) to maintain eye contact with the ref while Claire was left almost with a face full of Princess Nocturnal's tightly clad bust, her chin just over the top of the royal breasts...

"And can you inform this unruly cur that she is not to address a woman of royalty such as myself unless she herself is address first?" Princess Nocturnal said, putting her fists on her hips "I find it to be in extremely poor taste to hear such fowl language from a commoner far to young to be speaking such words!" A number of the crowd responded with a chorus of boos from Princess Nocturnal's condescending words, Claire gaining supporters in this match without even having to do much.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:18 pm

Claire growled angrily as Princess Nocturnal continued to ignore her, actually stepping forward and pressing her chest up against the kawaii girl’️s face. Claire’️s cheeks turned an even brighter red as her taller opponent demeaned her further, having the gall to ask the referee to tell Claire not to use such language when addressing royalty.

“H-hey!” Claire said, pushing her foe’️s breasts away from her face and glaring up at the girl. “First of all, I’️m not too young to swear at you, bitch! Second of all, I know for a fact that there’️s no country called ‘Nocturnal,’️ so you can’️t trick me into thinking that you’️re any sort of real royal. How about you just get ready to fight me? You’️re going to be in for a big surprise.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:51 pm

Princess Nocturnal backed up a step when Claire shoved at her breasts, moving one arm across her breasts defensively as she snapped suddenly at Claire "How dare you touch the royal bosom without invitation! Such a crime is almost as bad as your failings to recognize my superior royal lineage!" Now that Princess Nocturnal was at least acknowledging the kawaii girl's presence, the ref girl decided to take the opportunity to call for the bell whether the Princess Nocturnal wished it so or not... which she didn't.

"I did not command the bell to be rung!" She yelled back at the ref "I am not done undermining the poor foundations of authority you have to in order to call this a match." she continued her petulant protests although the match was now underway.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Claire’️s face reddened even more as Princess Nocturnal chastised her for touching her chest. “H-hey, you pushed your chest into my face!” Claire spat, clenching her fists. “If you don’️t want it touched, don’️t force me to touch it, you lousy, make-believe princess! Come on!”

The ringing of the bell was a little sudden, and surprised the kawaii. But, seeing Princess Nocturnal get angry at the ref, looking over at him and demanding that the ring staff respect her authority, Claire realized that she had something of an advantage. She would yell and plow forward, trying to throw herself into her taller opponent’️s midsection to take an early lead in what was sure to be a bitterly contested match!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:59 pm

"Now as I was saying..." Princess Nocturnal continued at the ref but was cut short as she heard what sounded like a ferocious yet extremely cute sounding battle cry from behind her. She turned around only in time to have Claire bump the front of her much smaller form against Princess Nocturnal's in a full on body block.

"Ouhh!!" Princess Nocturnal huffed out, taken completely by surprise by the kawaii and unable to keep her footing as a result.. Princess Nocturnal was bounced back away from Claire, stumbling back a couple of steps before dropping down to the mat in a sitting position... One hand on the mat to stop her from going down all the way.

"W-why you.." Princess Nocturnal growled, stuttering from the surprise that Claire was actually able to even body block the great Princess Nocturnal off her feet as well as from the surprise that she would even dare to interrupt the Princess... Didn't she know who she was? Hadn't Princess Nocturnal announced enough times who she was in the presence of?

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:09 pm

Somehow, Claire was able to use her lower center of gravity to her advantage. As she rammed into Princess Nocturnal, her forehead pressing up against the girl’️s firm breasts, her shoulder lowered into the girl’️s solar plexus, she felt the girl yield just an inch, then lose her footing, going tumbling to the mat, where she would land on her butt.

Claire smiled widely as she looked down at her taller opponent. This was her first match against an opponent who seriously outsized her, and the fact that she had jumped out to an early advantage meant a lot for her chances of winning the whole thing.

“Now, if you’️d stop being such a jerk, perhaps we could have a wrestling match!” Claire said, putting her foot against the princess’️s breasts and pushing her backwards.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next