by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 2 Bots

Darent, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Double Debut: Jake Casko Vs. Lilith Love

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Double Debut: Jake Casko Vs. Lilith Love - Page 4 Empty Re: Double Debut: Jake Casko Vs. Lilith Love

Post by SolidJake Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:24 am

"Heh... If you say so!" Jake said, pouring on a bit more pressure. Looking down at her, Jake's eyes grew wide. Her butt was in plain view. He turned away and tried to resist looking, but man! That girl had an ass! He felt his gaze slowly drift back, as he was momentarily distracted by Lilith's curvy behind.

[size=150:3bzi8ns2]My wrestlers:

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Double Debut: Jake Casko Vs. Lilith Love - Page 4 Empty Re: Double Debut: Jake Casko Vs. Lilith Love

Post by Battleofomega4 Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:29 am

While Lilith was in the hold she raised her hand as if she was about to tap but didn't. Lilith wiggled around causing her ass to shake more.She could not get out of the hold by just shaking.The only thing she could do is to give a powerful push from her captured foot to get up.She charged up her foot and gave out a strong push out as her foot broke out.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:34 am

Jake was hypnotized by Lilith's shaking behind. He prided himself in not being a total perv like a lot of guys, but this Lilith had amazing curves, and there was no way he couldn't look. He was so entranced by Lilith's ass that he barely even noticed as she pushed her foot away. The force made Jake fall onto his back, dazed. "B... Your butt..." He muttered, unaware of what he was saying.

Last edited by 10937 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:41 am

Lilith stood up and bent over "Ya must of enjoyed the view a lot Cutie" she said in a sexual voice.She then walked over to the ropes and shaking her ass as much as possible while walking off.She then pushed herself off the ropes and as she got near Jake's body she jumped into the air and did a body splash across Jake!
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:58 am

Jake blushed hard as he snapped back into reality and saw Lilith bending over. "Ehhh... Yeah... Heh..." He stammered, embarrassed. His eyes followed Lilith as she walked to the ropes. When he realized what she was doing, Jake desperately tried to get up, but was too late. "Ugh!" Jake let out as Lilith's body slammed into him. He winced in pain. She wasn't fat or anything, but she carried a lot of weight! He could barely see straight, Lilith's powerful move knocked the wind out of him. He desperately took deep breaths, hoping that whatever came next wasn't too rough, as he was in no position to counter or escape.

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:08 am

After Alisa's body smacked into Jake"s,she laid across his body and said "So does my body feel good darling?" she said smiling at him.Lilith then soon lifted up his leg and firmly held it for the pin.She pressed her body down on his hard." I think you may be down for the count this time Hottie" said Alisa smiling.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:27 am

Jake groaned in pain as Lilith continued to lay on him. "Well... I'm not gonna lie. It does..." Jake admitted. With her sexy body pressed against him, it was almost enjoyable... As Lilith went for the pin, Jake began pushing against her. "No..." He gasped, "It's gonna take more than that to finish me off!"

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:34 pm

After hearing what Jake said Lilith smiled back and said "Well i'm glad you like it Dear." with a smile.When the ref girl hit the mat she said to her "Wait,don't count it yet.I need to do something for good measure".Lilith then let go of Jake's leg,sat up and slammed her body across his again.Lilith then pressed her toned body across Jake's a second time and grabbed his leg."Count it" she said to the ref girl
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Moaning in pain as Lilith slammed her luscious body against his, Jake could barely think as the ref girl slapped down. 1! Jake struggled to sit up, but Lilith knew what she was doing. He couldn't move! His mind raced, when he suddenly had an idea. If Lilith could use seductive tactics, why couldn't he? With his hands free, he moved them to Lilith, and grabbed her butt! Hopefully this would fluster her enough for Jake to get free!

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Hearing the ref tap the mat,she looked at Jake and said "Ya bet try to get out soon" with a smirk.Suddenly when the ref tapped the mat a second time she felt something grab her ass.She had a huge blush across her face,she looked over and Jake who had a sly smile on his face."Eh-eh don't think I don't know what your trying to do!" said Lilith embarrassingly.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next