Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath (Completed)

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath (Completed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath

Post by Cy_Man Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:21 pm

Sam rolls her eyes after the comment about her smile since Tigress doesn't know what REALLY changed her. "My personality changed not because of our mother's disappearance but something else. I sure as hell am not going to tell you and my sister is not comfortable talking about it either. As for growing up fast it was fine, I learned out to do hard outside work and Xiùlán learned everything about housework and her cooking is heavenly beyond perfection." Sams says as Xiùlán smiles and blushes at her compiment towards her cooking.

Back to top Go down

Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath (Completed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:42 pm

Tigress was intrigued to hear this. "Xiulan can cook? Wow, that's something that doesn't occur with every person living at home. I bet once she gets a date, he would surely be impressed! At least, that's what I hope for me when I get a date. I don't know why most guys tend to avoid me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:00 pm

Sam's eyebrow twitches a little bit when Tigress makes a statement about if Xiùlán gets a date while Xiùlán blushes a little bit more and giggles at the thought. "If I LET her have a date that is. If anyone wants to date my sister they have to go through me. Back in school, even in elementary school, the boys were all over her, even the lesbians wanted to date her, and she did kiss them all on the lips at least once." Sam says in her serious tone while showing her protective side for her sister while using a teasing tone for the last part while smirking and her eyes staring at her sister while Xiùlán's eyes go wide and blushes even more making her face beat red with a shocked and embarrassed expression after her sister revealed that. "O-Onee-chan! Why would you tell Tigress-san that??" >o<

Last edited by 11297 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Tigress was surprised to hear this about Xiulan's past, but she would respond without hesitation, "Sam, as bad as it was for your sister back then, that was a long time ago. You don't always have to baby her, she's already willing to take the risk whether you like it or not." She then sighed when she had to go back to the topic. "Anyway, you haven't had a word from you Mom since then?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Sam glares at Tigress and clenches her teeth feeling insulted for trying protecting her sister. "You don't understand do you? Why I am so hell bent on protecting my sister? Maybe I should tell you so you'd understand, but I won't tell you but I will say I DID go so far as to kill someone and leaving them in a puddle of their own blood afterwards!" She bursted out before turning around and slamming her fist into a locker and even leaving a dent into it as she storms out of the locker room before Tigress asked about their mother. "Onee-chan..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:28 am

"Sam! Wait! Don't take this too-ugh..." Tigress understood the situation, but didn't expect Sam to be THAT defensive. She would look down and said, "I'm sorry, Xiulan. I didn't mean to make your sister upset."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:57 am

"Its not your fault Tigress-san. Onee-chan takes protecting me very seriously ever since we were traumatized as children." Xiùlán explains somewhat of Sam's behavior and is actually considering to tell Tigress about when she and Sam had the most horrifying experience in their life. "Maybe I should let you what happened to us. We can continue the topic about our mother afterwards okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:01 am

Tigress was surprised as Xiulan mentioned about being traumatized earlier in their life. "Alright...just how bad exactly was this...thing that traumatized you? Maybe I can help you and your sister."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:29 am

"You cannot help us. The damage cannot be repaired or mended. Onee-chan's personality is proof of this." Xiùlán says as she fully takes off her outfit and puts on casual clothing. "Back when we were children, even after our mother vanished Samantha had a personality that was just as kind as mine is, but then when I was 10 and she was 12 we were kidnapped by a very wanted criminal who kidnaps children, tortures them and rapes them. Which is exactly want he did to us...." Xiùlán explains as she takes a deep breath before continuing the story. "The man sough to break us while he raped us and Onee-chan's will was strong, too strong to break which didn't please the man since he raped her first and didn't give him the satisfaction of raping her so he stopped before releasing in her and then focused everything.... on me." Xiùlán sweats a little bit as she moves both of her hands in her panties to cover her sex which starts to hurt while remembering. "While he raped me my sister just watched in horror as she and I were tied up. My will isn't strong so I was being broken and giving the man the satisfaction he wanted and he thought he was breaking Onee-chan as a bonus. I was completely broken by the time he released his semen inside of me and Sammy? She snapped. She went mad and with shear force she broke the ropes holding her and beat the man mercilessly, killing him and as she said she left him in a puddle of his own blood. Xiùlán finishes as she looks towards where Sam had left and takes her hands out of her panties. "Ever since that day Onee-chan has been the cold, serious and cruel person she is now, untrusting and ruthless, but deep down that kind sister of mine is still there and I want to bring her back. But one good thing that came out of it is that our father came out of his depression and got back to work to take care of us." Xiùlán finishes as she looks back at Tigress and closes her eyes and smiles at her like nothing was wrong.

( LONGEST post I ever posted here so far by far. O_o )

Last edited by 11297 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:55 am

Tigress didn't say anything and listened as Xiulan explained her lifechanging and heart wrenching story. Suddenly, she clenched her fist and in anger, she hit back to the locker behind her as if the darker part of herself was trying to break through. Her teeth clenched in rage and silently growled, her darker self desiring to kill in revenge.

But then Tigress breathed in and out to calm herself down as she said, "I...I'm sorry I did that...sometimes, my mind isn't always my own in hearing things such as this. The "tiger" in me always tries to use brute force as the only means to victory...but I've hurt so many before that I don't want to go there again. However, you made your point clear, you may be the only one to being her back, not me." She then added, "I'm also sorry to hear what happened to you and your sister, I hope that she'll be okay too."

(I don't mind)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath (Completed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath (Completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next