Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath (Completed)

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath (Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath

Post by Cy_Man Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:13 am

Ryujin wraps her arms around Tigress when she hugs her and tries to comfort her while asking if her mother acted strangle before she left. "No she didn't act strange at all. Ryujin says as she still looks sad while hugging her friend with her top still naked. "She always was the same and then disappeared the next day."

Back to top Go down

Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath (Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:18 am

Tigress listened and nodded as she also asked, "There were no notes, no notifications of what she was going to do? Surely, there must be something."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Ryujin closes her eyes and shakes her head. "No, there was nothing at all whatsoever."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:44 pm

"That IS strange," said Tigress, feeling confused. "Why would a mother leave without a say or reason why?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:08 pm

"I-" "Who knows as to why she left. Samantha or Sam for short, Xiùlán's older but shorter and less bustier sister walks around the corner and towards the two."Onee-chan..." "But her disappearance sure did left us with a poor life afterwards." Sam says with a cold attitude with a serious expression while in casual clothing as she looks over to her sister and shrugs. "Xiùlán will you cover yourself up already? Your melons are bouncing all over." Sam says to Xiùlán who puffs up her cheeks. "Mou... but Onee-chan I am going to take a shower soon. There is no need to cover them up." Xiùlán replies as Sam just crosses her arms and sighs. "Ugh... fine..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Tigress turned to see Ryujin's sister coming in. "So, you are Xiulan's sister? I am Tigress, I'm very pleased to meet you." She extended a hand in greeting her. "Can you tell me your side of how your mother's disappearance affected you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Sam looks over at Tigress who extends her hand to her but doesn't accept it. "Hmph... the pleasures all mine." Sam says as she keeps her arms crossed and her serious expression doesn't change when Tigress asks her her side of how her mother's disappearance affected her. "Me personally or the both of us?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Tigress would slowly draw her arm in seeing Sam's expression on her face. She seems to be the more serious one. "Uhh, I was thinking you first and then you both."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:03 pm

Sam figured she was unnerving Tigress when she slowly pulls her hand back. "Well I got to say then I would have been the same as Xiùlán and our father, devastated. But I got over it better more since our father went into a drunken heartbroken depression for years and just sat on the sofa leaving Xiùlán and I to do all of the work around the house, as well as the major change to my personality."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Tigress would look down and feel depressed when hearing this. "So, I guess you rarely smiled since this occurred. Must've been hard if you're going to grow up so fast."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath (Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryujin vs. White Tigress Aftermath (Completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next