Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 6:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

2 posters

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Go down

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay - Page 10 Empty Re: The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:30 pm

"People did torture them.But,it wasnt even half of what you did." She abrubtly stopped.Not wanting to get into too her past,maybe in a more private area.Yoshiro heard that Cougra had a 'reward' for her. "W-Whats the reward,kitty cat?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay - Page 10 Empty Re: The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Cougra responded, "Oh...sorry to hear that. When it came to the reward, Cougra would smile and as she would massage the right sole with tender love. "Oh, I promised to treat you out for ice cream."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:46 pm

"Mmmm...." Yoshiro moaned,as Cougra massaged her right sole oh so nicely. "I-Ice cream? Thank you very much,my predetory friend.You're so kind." She isnt mean at all.Just,when she wants to be. "Im actually glad to have been beaten by someone nice like you.Almost anyone else would've just left me here after winning"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:39 pm

"Glad to help, Yoshiro, and sorry again for going too hard on you." Cougra would start massaging those toes as she asked, "So how do your feet feel now? I could've sworn I was so close to biting some of your toes off."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Yoshiro suddered. "Im releived you didnt.Its only my first match!" She would blush as Cougra now worked on her toes. "I feel....S-So nice.You're almost...Teasing me,Cougra." She admitted

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:40 pm

"Yeah, it wouldn't be fair anyway." Cougra saw how Yoshiro was enjoying the treatment on her toes and said, "Teasing you? I wouldn't. This is just to show my appreciation." After finishing up that massage, Cougra would go and grab Yoshiro's shoes and brought them back. "And uh, I think you dropped something."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:43 pm

"What do you think you're doing now?" Yoshiro pointed out.She looks down to Cougra finishing her massage.When she brought back to bird's shoes,she smiledYoshiro put them on carefully,then stood up to hug Cougra. "Thank you.You're arent such an alley cat,as I said earlier."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Cougra would hug Yoshiro back as she responded, "Thanks, Yoshi. And I think that after this, you'll be more than just a little bird. Just uh, try not to go too hard on getting back on Nick."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:02 am

Yoshiro was happy to see Cougra return the hug.Her head tilted slightly. "What do you mean? M-More than a little bird?" As she put her arms down,the feathers on her arms flowed in the breeze again,just like the beggining of the match

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:07 am

"I'm only saying that you'll get better as time goes on." Cougra would smile again in interest to see the feathers flying once more in the flowing wind. "Uhh, like I said before, if you're going to get back at Nick, don't exactly do it too hard. He's known to bark."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next