Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

2 posters

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Go down

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay - Page 19 Empty Re: The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:51 am

"Go for it.I-I wont give up this time..." Yoshiro tries to promise the cat.But,she didnt know if Cougra's punishments were even harsher,she wouldnt last long. "Im r-ready,Cougra"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay - Page 19 Empty Re: The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:09 am

Cougra felt a little worried when Yoshiro said she was ready for another round of toe torture. But since the bird said that she won't give up this time, the cat said, "Okay, but you asked for it. Now, for the first phase." She picked up Yoshiro's left foot and started to insert her fingers between the toes and bend them backwards in a claw.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:14 am

Yoshiro clenches her fist and pounds the bed a few times as Cougra tourtured her feet. "Oww..." She said softly to herself.Yoshiro even blushes a bit,as Cougra was doing something that she liked,though it was painful.But,she didnt want to show her that.....Not yet,at least

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:42 am

Cougra bent those toes for at least one minute and a half before going to the right foot and doing the same thing. As she slipped her other fingers through those toes and ending them backwards, she would say, "And here we are again, me as the dominator and you with no power to fight back."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:48 am

Yoshiro growled.Did she just call me weak?! "Dominator?! Hell no!" Yoshiro,griping with pain,started to flail around to make it hard for Cougra,even trying to throw her off if she could.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:02 am

"Woah, WAH!!" cried out Cougra as she fell over from the thrashing. But in her head, she thought, "There you go, Yoshi." Now the bird might have a chance if she were quick to catch the cat.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:08 am

Yoshiro grabbed the cat's arm and wrapped her legs around it.She then tried to flip her on her back for an armbar. "I've got you.."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:13 am

"AAAHH!" screamed Cougra as she got put in the armbar. She thrashed with all her might to try and get Yoshiro off of her. "OW! STOP!" She would even try to punch at her legs to make her loosen the grip.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:19 am

Yoshiro held on tightly.When Cougra thrashed around,she decided to try something risky.She would use one of her legs to slam it into the cat's chest.This would either stop Cougra,or free her. "Submit...It'll all be over then."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:24 am

"RRGH!" growled Cougra as Yoshiro's legs slammed onto her chest. "Oh, but this match is FAR from over!" Saying this, she would now attempt to use her free hand and grab a few of those toes. From there, she would try to twist them hard to make Yoshiro let go.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next