Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 5:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 10:00 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

2 posters

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

Go down

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay - Page 21 Empty Re: The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:47 am

Yoshiro blushes when she hears the cat's moans.She...Likes this? That much? Yoshiro decides to continue the slow lick a few more times,before repeating them on Cougra's other foot. "Does this uh...Please you,Cougra?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay - Page 21 Empty Re: The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:43 pm

"Ohhh, yes..." moaned Cougra in pleasure, enjoying Yoshiro's tongue on her feet. "Sometimes I get very submissive if someone else bites my feet." Her toes curled in feeling so much bliss.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:52 pm

She smiles,glad to see that the cat was enjoying this.Yoshiro then gently starts to pull both of Cougra's legs back,applying more and more pressure with each pull. "If you submit,I'll plesure them more..." Yoshiro offered,rubbing the cat's feet.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Cougra was in a bliss as Yoshiro was licking her soles. But suddenly she felt the bird pulling her legs to apply some pressure almost like a leglock. "Nngh, what are you doing? Stop it, just focus on my feet! I don't need any pain right now." If Yoshiro knew better, Cougra would likely go in a frenzy if any more pain should happen to her toes.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:05 am

Yoshiro smirks. "Come on.I told you,submit and I'll do whatever you'd like to your feet." She pulls them back just a bit moe,before biting into one of her heels.Lightly,so there would be little pain,but more plesure. "Do it,submit..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:09 am

Cougra tried to focus on the match, but she was becoming overwhelmed with pleasure to her feet. She would shake her head and say, "I'd like that, but we're still fighting here. So, get off and we can-Hey! Stop biting my heel!" She would feel a little annoyed by Yoshiro's ways of holding her down and hoped that Yoshiro doesn't bite hard on her toes. If that were to be done, then she'd submit easier.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:16 am

Slowly,she licks up Cougra's foot again,before getting to her toes,wich she started to also lick. "Cougra...Im warning you.If you dont submit,I'll make this experience painful instead of plesurable." She even slowly starts to enclose her mouth around the cat's big toe.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:24 am

Cougra continue to moan as she tried to shake off the pleasure that she's getting from her toes being licked. "You can't hurt me as much. I can take whatever you do to me!" As she moaned over Yoshiro sucking her big toe, Cougra would try to get the bird off of her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:41 am

"Fine..Ish your funeral." Yoshiro starts to bite instead of suck the cat's big toe.She would feel Cougra start to move and try to throw her off.Yoshiro growls and bites harder

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:44 am

Cougra's eyes then grew wide when she felt Yoshiro biting her big toe hard. "AHHHH!! NOOOOHOHOHOOO!! No, please! Stop biting my toe! Oh please!!" She would slap the mat in pain but not in submission as she tied to move to get away, hoping that Yoshiro won't bite more of her toes.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next