Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

2 posters

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Go down

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay - Page 12 Empty Re: The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:56 am

Yoshiro was somehow both suprised and unsuprised to hear that she has done it to others. "You dont mind if I...Use those tacticts,even if its just once or twice?" She asked.When Cougra's question came,she answered: "Cotton candy flavored,please."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay - Page 12 Empty Re: The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:11 am

Cougra thought for a moment on Yoshiro using the same tactic on others and asked, "I don't see why not, but do you know any girl that you can do it too?" On the ice cream flavor, she would say, "Alright, cotton candy it is." They continued forward to the ice cream parlor so they can eat and have their snack.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:20 am

"Actually...No.Its only my second day here.I havent met anyone,but I've watched plenty of matches with Conza on the television.So,I know a few girls from there." Yoshiro says to Cougra as they walk into the parlor. "But,Im not going to do it unless i feel its a must.Or,she agrees to it."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:26 am

"Understood," nodded Cougra. "Better to know for sure than regret putting them in pain...though that sounds kind of ironic." Once they went inside, the got to the line and waited for their turn to order.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:33 am

Yoshiro laughs a bit.There turn to order was up.Yoshiro pointed to the blue and pink ice cream.There was a lable in front of it saying: COTTON CANDY.After ordering,she backed away to let Cougra order

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:48 am

For Cougra, she ordered VANILLA in a medium-sized bowl. They both headed to a table and sit down before Cougra asked, "Do you really want to use those techniques that I did when you fight again? It could be considered hardcore unless the match allows it."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:53 am

"Come on.You expect me not to ruffle up my feathers while Im here? And I wont do exactly what you did." She sat down with her ice cream and ate a bit.She smiles at the sweet flavor. "Maybe just that bitting everywhere on the foot.That felt more odd and embaressing than painful."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:34 am

Cougra ate a bit of her ice cream and said, "Yeah, good idea. But I usually bite deeper than what I have you earlier. So anyway, what kind of fighting skills do you have, Yoshi?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:41 am

"Its a good thing you didnt bite harder..." Yoshiro joked. "F-Fighting skills? Well,I practiced Judo a bit.But,my teacher was just a book.Conza uh...P-Practiced on me a bit when we were younger,so I have a few wrestling submissions down.I mainly like to strech out my opponent."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:03 am

Cougra would lick her spoon of any ice cream that was left over and said, "Oh? How come you didn't show me those skills when we were fighting? And what submissions do you mostly use?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next