Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 2:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 248 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 246 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

2 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 7 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Harrier Tue May 07, 2013 8:11 am

"Oh, okay."
Amaya had a feisty grin on her face like a kid that had been caught on a kitchen drawer with a cookie in hands, having thought that she had put the wool over the eyes of Charity who was heavily struggling to get her point across. With that said she would sit up on her knees and quickly put her shirt away before attempting to bring one of her legs between the legs of the Blonde to hook a leg by putting her hands together around the leg and lift it up, creating a light pressure on the crotch area of the downed kawaii.

"A big girl pin! Looks professional?"
She asked, anxious to see if Charity liked it.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity) - Page 7 Empty Re: A business date! Sort of...(Amaya and Charity)

Post by Daaharu Tue May 07, 2013 9:55 am

Charity giggled when she saw the naughty look on Amaya’️s face. The Japanese girl really had been trying to sneak it by her, but Charity was not about to let her just glaze over the fact that the two of them were tied up at one pin each. After enough disgruntled yapping, Amaya was finally convinced to remove her shirt, and Charity smiled widely as she saw her friend disrobe.

“So cute…” she moaned, almost drooling as Amaya got partially naked. “So…cute…”

She would offer only a little resistance as Amaya mounted her again and pulled her leg upwards, putting some pressure on Charity’️s crotch. The blonde kawaii gasped as her aching loins now began to ache in a totally different way. With her shoulders pressed down against the mattress, she would squirm, trying to wiggle her way out of Amaya’️s clutches.

“Y-yeah…really professional,” Charity admitted, smiling a little as she struggled. “You are r-really good, Amaya, b-but I’️m still going to beat you!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue May 07, 2013 12:27 pm

"Hey, don't resist, it's a big girl pin! You're a kawaii and therefore can't break out of it. And what do you intend to win? The bed wrestling championship?"
Amaya was giggling but also turned slightly red in the face while she watched at Charity who tried to wiggle out from her big girl pin, so Amaya had to up the ante and would slightly move her leg up and down on the jeans of the blonde to give her an incentive to stay down. Funny how she had turned from been merely meekly resistant to some kawaii opponents in a series of makeshift and strange matches and now was rolling around on the bed with her last opponent and did not feel even bad with it!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 08, 2013 1:14 am

Charity would keep wiggling for a few seconds before Amaya began rubbing her leg against her own. Their jeans slid together hotly, and the blonde suddenly squeaked and relaxed, ceasing her struggles and allowing Amaya to have her way with her—for now.

“Fine,” she sighed, laying back and letting the Japanese girl pin her. “And I plan to win this match and get you naked, A-Amaya…and if you’️re going to put me in a big girl pin, don’️t be surprised when I put you in one! You’️re a kawaii, too, remember!” With a defiant look on her face, she would wait for Amaya to pin her so that she could get back up and get her revenge.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu May 09, 2013 9:41 pm

"Fair enough!"
Amaya was happy as a children that had received a puppy the minute before when her new friend agreed to get pinned by her in a sexy but still professional way. Strange enough she was really heated right now and could not resist to push up the breasts of the Blonde with her own while attempting to remove her bra after she had pinned the American for the 3 count.

"I admire your drive, but I don't want to wait for that long right now. I don't know what it is, but I like it!"
Maybe it was the grip back at pleasant life, or something in her, but she really did like the idea of the topless match, so she would attempt to slide a hand under the jeans and the panty of the other girl by using her other hand to heave the jeans a little bit up so that she would have a more easy access.
"Although naked sounds good too..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Once Amaya had pinned her for the three count, Charity was expecting her to do the same thing that each of them had done in the first round: get off and allow her to disrobe at her own pace. However, Amaya seemed to have different plans, as the Japanese girl pressed her own breasts down into Charity’️s and began to unhook the blonde girl’️s bra herself.

“A-a-ah! H-hey!” Charity exclaimed, though she offered no resistance as her friend successfully removed her bra, leaving Charity’️s milky white breasts and puffy pink nipples exposed. Her cheeks were a bright red as Amaya did this, and quickly turned a full crimson as the Japanese girl slipped her hand inside of Charity’️s panties.

“H-h-hey, Amaya!” Charity stammered. “Cheater! Ch-cheater! You’️re trying to make me naked without earning the right to take my clothes off!” The blonde would reach up and wrap her arms around her beautiful friend’️s neck, trying to pull her down onto the bed. “If you, uh, want to do that…you better fight harder! Because I plan to make you naked first…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 10, 2013 10:22 pm

"Hm? I have not undressed you further than before after a pin. And you're not naked yet..."
In fact, Amaya found Charity very attractive while she was topless and in jeans and was showing a rather aggressive side compared to her usual docile behavior, enjoying her hand in the pants of her host but she was still giggling and laughing all the way. She enjoyed it so much that she even started et her fingers slide up and down when the Blonde put her hands in her neck and pulled her down on the sheets again to minimal resistance as she was busy enjoying her little *devious plan*.

But she was also curious what the big girl pin would be and if Charity could still pull it through with a hand in her panty.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 10, 2013 10:41 pm

“But y-your hand is in my panties…” Charity said, her cheeks growing more and more red as Amaya worked her hand around inside of her jeans while, at the same time, pressing her own adorable body against Charity’️s own cute, soft, topless frame. “I-I thought that, uh, that you were g-going to take off my…m-my…oh!”

She yelped softly as she felt Amaya’️s fingers begin to move gently back and forth. She looked up at Amaya’️s face and saw how happy the girl looked. Charity couldn’️t believe it; everything that she had hoped for out of this night was coming true.

When she successfully got Amaya down on the bed, the blonde knew exactly what sort of pin she wanted to execute. The hand inside of her underwear complicated things somewhat, but that wasn’️t going to stop Charity as she grabbed Amaya’️s legs and pulled them up over her head, before trying to climb on top of Amaya and lock the Japanese girl into a matchbook pin.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 11, 2013 3:40 pm

"I like the topless Charity. No need to hurry for you being naked."
Not that she would object or yell about or against a naked Charity, but that topless condition had its own quality, being innocent and exciting all at once.

"Hey, oh! Agh!"
Charity was surprised and gasping when she was put into the matchbox pin, gasping again when her legs were hanging over her head at once and the Blonde basically sat on her breast and nearly her face, wiggling unconsciously with her feet but not really trying to free herself to stay true to their agreement to submit to a big girl pin while her hands were slowly creeping backward to keep a better balance.
"...Ai, I can see my feet..."
She squealed lightly while she was really looking at the jeans clad crotch area of Charity as she could only see her own feet at the periphery of her sight.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 11, 2013 8:09 pm

“Hee hee!” Charity giggled, her face remaining a bright red as Amaya complimented her topless form. “Well, topless Charity really likes topless Amaya. Let’️s meet her!”

With that confident declaration, Charity would begin counting Amaya out, hoping to even the score once again. She couldn’️t wait to see the lovely, dark-haired Japanese girl in nothing but her jeans. There was something about that combination of skin and denim that was just so sexy, it could drive the blonde kawaii wild.

When Amaya mentioned that she could see her feet, Charity smiled and reached over with one hand to play with the girl’️s toes through the fabric of her little blue sock. “My big girl pin is better than yours was,” she teased lightly. If Amaya offered no further resistance, she would attempt to complete the pin, then reach down and try to unhook the Japanese girl’️s bra, leaving both of them topless.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next