Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Taking A Moment To Himself (Open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Taking A Moment To Himself (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking A Moment To Himself (Open)

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:55 am

Drake watched her as she admitted to being a pervert, the red in his face returning slightly as she began to talk about making him feed her grapes like a servant. He would once again try to laugh to dismiss his red face, "I'm just glad you didn't mention rump kissing." He had to curse himself, listening to her carry on and on about it caused it to become part of the banter it seemed, as he wanted to kick himself in the teeth for her getting him to mentioning it. Listening to her mention hentai matches once again threw him off, as he became tongue tied, unsure how to explain to her about hentai matches or what to say as he became shy and red faced, he would've laughed if it was someone else in this situation. His eyes perked up once she mentioned cooking for him, he was a terrible cook and having something like that seemed like an invaluable prize if he could take her down. "Oh when you lose you will be making me at least a month's supply of meals to freeze, maybe even a sandwich or two." He would try to distract himself once again as he taunted her with a joking sexist comment about forcing her to make sandwiches. The banter between them was fun despite everything, he had a feeling even after they have their match he would probably see more of her.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Taking A Moment To Himself (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking A Moment To Himself (Open)

Post by TekRobo Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:08 am

"Bringing up rump smooching again? Sounds like it's a... thing with ya, honey." Sally covers her face in her hand, giggling. "And havin' me make you a month's supply of frozen meals seems like a waste of a perfectly good, quite voluptuous, sexy women if ya ask me! But hey, you'd be the boss..."

Sally looks around the diner. Not too many patrons left. "Shop is closing down in a half an hour... you wanna do this tonight, or do you have some other time planned? And you know a good place to, uh, spar at? Oh, and do you have a preference on match? I'm still waiting to hear back from ya on that~"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:31 am

Drake's face would turn red after hearing her comment, she had a way about her that seemed to leave him almost speechless with her flirting and teasing. "This coming from the girl who brings it up to me non stop when first meeting me right?" He would tease her to try to take some of the pressure off of himself, it was still odd how often she had brought it up to him. Drake almost started to fear the idea of losing to her, unsure what she had in mind with him if she got him. "A Waste?" Drake would gulp slightly as he blushed again, "And what would you do if you had me helpless at your mercy?" He asked trying to gauge her intent as they spoke. "There's always the sparring ring back at AFW, seems just as good as any place to have the match tonight." "I don't have a preference on the match, I said if you can beat me in any way, be it pin fall submission K.O. or hentai you can do as you please, but if you lose, you're making me sandwiches." Drake would laugh trying to make the last part obvious that he was teasing her, he had no intent of surrendering himself over to her, even if she was an up and new comer.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:41 pm

"Well, hey, seemed like a better conversation piece than most." Sally replied with a smile, hands in her pockets. "What'd I do with you...? Probably make ya play around with me, sugar. None of that 'Oooh, I'm totally not enjoying this' nonsense, either! With a cutie like you, possibilities are nearly endless...~"

"As for matches, uh, heck, I dunno. Smother don't seem fair, ain't never done a proper hentai match, submission is interestin' but I don't aim to get twisted up tonight, knock out would be... I dunno even the first thing about knocking someone out! And regular pins are borin'." She gives him a sharp grin. "I'm a big complainer, Mr. Drake - y'all gotta choose somethin'! Or we could, say, roll the dice..."
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:55 pm

"Awe hell... You seemed to complain the least about hentai matches." Drake would laugh as he listened to her, his face red now knowing what he would be getting himself into if he lost a P.O.W. match to her. After a small moment of shy silence he would speak, "I suppose I could help you close up and we could head down to AFW for the match in one of the sparring rooms at the gym..." Drake would say as he waited for her response as it almost seemed the two finally were able to come to one thought.

(lmao I actually rolled dice)

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:41 pm

"Well... suppose if that's what we both agree on, hentai match it is!" Sally nods, somewhat seriously, and smiles during the silence. "Well, we're just closin' up... it's mighty gentlemanly of you to offer to help me close up, though. I really appreciate it."

About an hour and a half later, the two would most likely have made their way into the depths of the AFW. This wing of the building, at least, was abandoned. Sally knew the Friction Arena rather well, and was able to locate a standard ring open to light night sparring. As she looked around the room, she reflected on how it odd it felt to be nearly alone in a place which was normally rocking with the cheers of hundreds.

Climbing into the ring, Sally wore her latex 'GRIZZLY' leotard - she briefly pondered if something else would be more appropriate, but brushed it away.. "So, Drake... y'all ready to rumble?"

Last edited by 11307 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Mon May 06, 2013 5:57 am

Drake would enter the ring himself, looking around as he straddled the ropes making himself familiar with the place. He would blush a little thinking about the type of match they were about to have but it wasn't like he was completely shaken up about it. "Suppose I'm as ready as I'll ever be." He would laugh as he bowed slightly before slipping back into a defensive stance. He made sure to keep his eyes locked on her shoulders at all times, not looking above or below as he kept her inside of an imaginary circle as he paced around her. This was his best move to try to read her first move, keeping his focus on slight details to be ready for it, but not letting her distract him or get into his blind spots if possible.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Brown nodded, grinning. If Drake had let himself, he would have noticed how the leotard clinged tightly to her body, leaving no curve hidden! The whole ensemble was rather sexy, accentuating Brown's already ample curves, and forcing them to bounce out perkily. Unlike her opponent, however, Sally leaped into action as soon as the match began!

Sally's body language was easy to read - the girl lowered her shoulders, grinned, and charged! There wasn't a whiff of subtlety or deceit about her, which may have been refreshing to Drake - just pure power and enthusiasm for the match! If she managed to connect with Drake, she'd tackle him to the ground, attempting to pin him beneath her sexy body.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:47 am

Drake watched as she lowered and charged at him, he was relieved that she was so direct, leaving him without worry about dirty tricks. He planned on being ready for her, ready to use the momentum she threw at him to roll back and flip her off of him as she tried to take him down. Unfortunately she had gotten the better of him and pulled on the back of his legs while she was running into him, leaving him with no way to twist or flip her off while he was slightly suspended into the air. He would hear a loud thud as his shoulders crashed into the mats, Sally's body following right after as her breasts engulfed his face and her body settled over top of his own. "Mph mmph mphh...!" Drake tried to stifle his own moans as her felt her perky curves press all over his body, trying to retaliate as fast as possible before temptation caused him to stay still long enough to enjoy it. Drake would plant his feet down into the mat hard and tense his muscles as he bucked hard one good time, trying to fling her off of him before she tries to wrap her arms or legs around him, hoping he was fast enough to escape this early in the match.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:59 am

Drake's quick thinking saved him from an embarrassing first-move smother hold, right on the mat, but it didn't solve all his troubles! His buck knocked Sally to a sitting position, but her ample rear was planted right on Drake's groin, the weight of the sexy woman pressing down on certain sensitive areas belonging to the young man! "Quick on the draw... I like that!" Sally would quip, trying to pin his shoulders to the ground with her hands, knees positioned on either side of her handsome opponent for added stability. "But not quick enough to escape ole' Sally Brown~!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next