Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Double Vision: Alessa Mason & Dante Sunderland Vs. Eclipse

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Double Vision: Alessa Mason & Dante Sunderland Vs. Eclipse - Page 4 Empty Re: Double Vision: Alessa Mason & Dante Sunderland Vs. Eclipse

Post by zxn666 Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:55 am

After slamming Alessa back down to the mat, Megumi quickly got up and went over to Chigusa. "You want in on this?" she asked her partner, who nodded eagerly. With a wide grin, Megumi tagged Chigusa in, pulling her partner into the ring. It was obvious that with this tag in they were going to double team Alessa.

Megumi quickly ran over and grabbed Alessa's arm to pull her up to her feet. She would brace Alessa to keep her standing, before throwing her out towards Chigusa. Chigusa braced herself and stood ready to smash Alessa the second she came in. It was a move they had wanted to try for a long time. Megumi was the pitcher, and Chigusa was the batter. "Get ready for the homerun!" Chigusa shouted as Alessa came running in, stepping forward and throwing a powerful side kick upwards to deliver a tremendous blow to Alessa's head. It was one of her finishing attacks, the Sayonara Homerun!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Double Vision: Alessa Mason & Dante Sunderland Vs. Eclipse - Page 4 Empty Re: Double Vision: Alessa Mason & Dante Sunderland Vs. Eclipse

Post by TiefBlau Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:49 pm

Alessa was trying her best to numb the pain that she was feeling. She would hear Megumi's words, groaning out as she knew what was coming. She didn't get many hits on Megumi, but Chigusa was still more fresh and if she got in the ring it would be bad news for her.

However, there wasn't much she could do as Megumi tagged Chigusa in, picking her up to keep her standing. Dante was gripping the ropes, shaking his head as the two girls were about to double team Alessa. She would be thrown by Megumi towards Chigusa, slamming into that side kick that collided with her head, causing her to fall to the mat, nearly out as she lie there, groaning in pain.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:12 pm

That tremendous finishing kick felt extremely satisfying for the idol. Chigusa hopped on her feet, excited after landing such a devastating attack. Would Alessa even be conscious after that kick? Judging from her groans, the answer is yes, but no doubt Alessa was hurting pretty badly. The idol walked over to her downed opponent and took her time pinning her down. Chigusa didn't even try doing a real pin, instead just planting her foot on top of Alessa's chest and holding her shoulders flat against the mat while striking a victorious pose. She directed her gaze towards Dante especially, almost taunting him, as if she was saying how superior she was to every woman in his life.

"One!" the referee called. Chigusa blew a kiss at Dante, giving him a teasing wink afterwards to try and entice him into jumping into the ring to fight Chigusa.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:17 pm

Dante would watch Chigusa's little display, his face slightly red, but he was getting quite angered at her motions. The fact that she was pinning Alessa in the way she was, doing that pose that made her look so superior, it just really got to him. He wanted to jump in there and do something, but he knew he couldn't. As the girl blew that kiss over to him, he blinked a couple times, his face growing a little more red before he shook his head. "This girl really is something..." Dante said to himself, shaking his head.

In the meantime, the ref would be able to count to 2 before Alessa could get the state of mind to push her shoulders up, trying to grab at Chigusa's foot and push it off, though after taking a move like that, there wasn't much force in it other than enough to break the pin.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:51 am

Chigusa was really trying to push Dante's buttons, trying to fire him up and get him ready for the fight. She wanted him angry and unfocused, preferably aroused as well so he would be easier to predict and control. Judging by his blush and his antsy-ness, she was really getting to him. She didn't really try to pin Alessa, so when the girl broke out by the two count, she didn't put up much resistance. Chigusa stepped back a few steps and looked down at Alessa. The girl was completely devastated. Chigusa licked her lips, reaching down and grabbing Alessa's arm to pull her up to her feet.

"I'll let you tag Dante in," Chigusa said to Alessa. She would whip Alessa out hard towards her corner, hoping to smash the girl right beside Dante so she would be hurt some more, and Dante could tag in to fight Chigusa!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:13 pm

Alessa was trying to push herself up after kicking out of the pin, trying her best to recover and get back into the fight, but suddenly she would feel Chigusa grab her arm, pulling her to her feet. "Auuu..Just..let me...I'm still fine.." Alessa let out, though seconds after, she would be whipped hard into the corner, causing her to yell out in pain.

"It's ok Alessa, let me try." Dante let out, Alessa nodding, giving him an apologetic and ashamed look as she tagged him in. He gave her a reassuring smile before turning to Chigusa, readying himself. "I'll make sure you get what's coming to you now." Dante let out, carefully approaching her as he did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:43 am

Chigusa grinned as Dante slipped into the ring, tagging out the beaten down Alessa. Now it was time for the real fun. Chigusa had already done a good job of getting into Dante's head, messing with his mind and firing him up for this fight. She wanted him to fight at his best so she could beat him and then show off to Heather her defeated brother. "I hope you don't disappoint," Chigusa countered, remaining completely composed. She wanted Dante angry. Anger she could exploit.

"Well, come at me man!" Chigusa said, beckoning to Dante. The second he stepped forward, Chigusa would rush up and quickly close the distance between them. She raised a leg and made it look like she was about to throw a high kick into Dante's chest, but then she would plant her foot and duck down low, throwing out the point of her elbow directly into Dante's stomach to punish his abs!

Last edited by 265 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:37 pm

"Don't worry, I won't" Dante let out, quite determined as he eyed Chigusa, readying himself as much as he could. He was doing it for Heather at first, but he also now wanted to teach her a lesson for double teaming Alessa. He couldn't argue though, he WAS angry and that might just cloud his mind just a bit.

When Chigusa rushed up, closing the distance, Dante would quickly go to block Chigusa's kick, only to find that it was a feint as she suddenly ducked down and slammed her elbow into his stomach. He let out a groan, stumbling back a bit as he shook his head, clicking his tongue as he knew she got the first good hit in.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon May 06, 2013 8:31 pm

After landing her hit, Chigusa immediately followed up on the opening Dante presented. She moved after him as he stumbled back, keeping close and making sure she could keep on striking. She moved right into his personal space, grabbing him around the waist and pressing her bust against his chest in a teasing manner, looking up at him in a devilishly cute way with a small smile on her lips and a light blush on her face.

"You have a nice body," she said breathily, hoping to keep Dante off balance by flirting with him, "It's too bad I'm going to break it!" She would try to snake a leg around the back of Dante's ankles before pushing forward, trying to trip Dante and make him fall back in a spinebuster with Chigusa on top crushing him!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 06, 2013 9:17 pm

Dante tried to rebalance himself right after he stumbled back, but Chigusa was sure to keep on him and not give him any room to do so. As the girl would move right up near him, wrapping her arms around his waist and pressing her breasts against his chest, he couldn't help but blush and hesitate quite a bit as he saw that look on her face.

"A-ah..you.." Dante knew he couldn't fall for her flirting, but it was quite hard with what she was doing and what she said. He would look away just a bit in nervous embarrassment before she said her next words, causing his eyes to widen as he was slammed down with that spinebuster, groaning out with Chigusa on top of him.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next