Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 249 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 248 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Carefree Sparring

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Carefree Sparring - Page 3 Empty Re: Carefree Sparring

Post by dlamp Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:48 pm

The pain started to ease up when Aiden let go at last. Konata's initial reaction was to try to massage her legs to subside the pain, but before her hands could even reach her legs she was flipped over and mounted again by Aiden. Dammit... She thought, huffing in annoyance. "You wish!" She growled out as she tried to buck Aiden off of her back. However, the pain she got from moving her legs made her stop instantly. "Ah, dammit!" She hissed, stuck in her position.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Aiden's smile grew wider as she managed to trap Konata under her. Her confidence starting to grow with this situation. It didn't feel like she tried hard to get on top, which made her felt that she could actually win this match quite easily. She gave her opponent a little spank on her butt and giggled.

"Aww, you look cute like that," she mocked before giving Konata another spank. "Here, have another one!"

The redhead would then start slipping her hand into Konata's pantie, wanting to rub the bare skin of the girl's ass before she moved to her crotch. Her other hand meanwhile would ruffle her opponent's hair to mess with her some more. Being in control like this felt good, and she wasn't about to switch place with Konata anytime soon! At least she thought so to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Konata's face turn red with embarrassment as she was spanked. "Hey!" She complained, pouting at Aiden. This was definitely not a good position to be in. She had to find a way to get out of this hold before Aiden took further advantage and tried to stimulate her. "Ah~" Too late, Konata's crotch was already starting to get wet from being touch. That last fight she had really got her aroused, and she was starting to pay the price for it. She wanted to try to get back up, but the aroused state she was in made her stay down, she was caught between the drive to win the fight and desire to be pleasured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Aiden continued to rub Konata's sex as the girl didn't really seem to try fighting back. She yanked her opponent's head backwards gently by her hair, and stopped her rubbing on the girl's crotch.

"Hey, now, I thought you're going to make this harder for me," she said in a mocking tone. "Is this what you had in mind when you're challenging me?"

The redhead decided to play with Konata a bit longer and got off the girl, but not before she gave those cute butt another spank. Aiden's confidence were almost overflowing at the moment, and she would sit a couple of feet away from her opponent, spreading her legs a bit and made an invitation gesture with her fingers.

"Come on, you little slut," she taunted. "I'll give you another chance to prove yourself. I'm nice like that, heh," she said confidently with a smug grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:16 pm

Konata moaned as Aiden rubbed her sex, slowly starting to give in to pleasure. She could feel herself get wetter under her panties, pleasure had won out. Or at least until she felt the redhead pull on her hair. She twitched her eyes in slight annoyance at Aiden's words. "Hey, you how hard it is to fight back against pleasure after just getting out of a sex fight, pretty hard." It was part of the reason she was stick with strikes at first so she could calm down a little. Sadly, it didn't go the way she planned, so she would have to think of a way to get over her desires and fight back. "Seriously, I was already a little wet before the fight, give me a break."

Luckily, Aiden started to get overconfident and she gave her a chance to get back at her. Once Aiden was off of Konata, she rubbed her bottom, massage and sting out of the spankings. "You give me a free shot in a sex fight and I'm the slut?" She said with a smirk. "I'm totally got make you regret that Aiden~" She licked her lips and crawled over to Aiden, going on her knees and dipping her head down at the girl's crotch. Konata then held down her opponent's legs with arms and looked up at her with a smile. "Psyche!" Immediately, Konata aimed a knee to Aiden's gut, hoping to stun her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:33 am

"Hmmph, excuses..." Aiden retorted. "Remember that it's you who's asking for this match! How the hell would I know what you did before? Not that I care either."

Aiden watched as Konata crawled over her, and she put her arms up for a defensive measure. Her opponent went down instead and grabbed her legs, causing the red haired girl to yelp in surprise. It was too late for her to try defending herself then as Konata aimed a knee to her gut!

"GUAH!" Aiden cried and doubled over, before falling to her side and curled herself slightly as she rub her stomach. "B-bitch..." she muttered in annoyance.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:08 am

Konata gave a smirk as Aiden hit the ground. "Heh, not so cocky now huh?" She said, crawling over to her face and sticking her tongue out at her. "Now then~" She tried to flip Aiden on her back so she could mount her, if successful she'd wrap her legs around the redhead's arms and face her legs so it'd be easier to make her cum. She was going to try to end this match fast before Aiden could do anything else to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:16 am

Aiden was a little dazed from that knee strike that she couldn't fight back immediately when Konata flipped her over. Before she realized it properly, the girl was already on top of her, wrapping her legs around her arms to prevent the redhead from resisting too much.

"Get off!" Aiden barked in frustration as she squirmed around violently, though Konata's weight kinda kept her pinned. "Geeett offfff!"

Aiden wasn't completely hopeless, though, as she realized that her legs were still free. With that in mind, she would wait to see what Konata was going to with her. If the girl decided to give her an oral or something, then Aiden would try to swing her right leg upwards to hit her opponent in the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:24 am

Konata was practically being around as Aiden struggled to get her off. Having her arms pinned made it a little easier to stay on top though. "Hey, stop it!" She complained, centering her weight so Aiden would stay down. Sighing after the shaking stopped, Konata would start to work on the other girl. "Alright, let's see how you like!" She said, slipping her hand down Aiden's short's and panties, tapping on her clit slightly. Konata frowned. She wasn't even wet yet. Guess that's what I get for having two sex fights straight. She thought, rubbing the girl's clit softly. "So... why'd you give me a free shot anyway? She asked, trying to make conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:36 am

"Gh... S-stop it..." Aiden gritted her teeth to prevent herself from moaning when Konata rubbed her sex with her fingers. "L-like I said I'm being nice! Now get off me before I'll... mmhh..."

She had to clamp her mouth shut to prevent that moan coming out fully. It didn't took long at all until the red haired girl felt herself getting wet from Konata's teasing. Aiden bucked herself to the best of her abilities, trying to raise her legs to reach for the girl's head, no longer waiting until her opponent leaned herself closer. She was kinda irritated about how easily Konata turned the tables, not to mention that it's all because she decided to play around with the girl more than necessary! In a real match that would proof to be a fatal mistake for sure. Lesson learned. Now she needed to get herself free...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next