by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Practicing, now closed (Darius may still post).

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Practicing, now closed (Darius may still post). Empty Practicing, now closed (Darius may still post).

Post by CantMakeMehTap Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Courtney would wallk into the immense gym, and throw down her gym bag. All of her other stuff was already put away at her room. She would get down on her knees and lift up her arms with a smile to the ceiling."I'm home", she said and laughed, picking up her bag and setting it down on a stool. She went over to a practice dummy, in her fighting trunks and a over sized shirt. She wrapped her feet and hands with wrap so after her long hours of training her hands would get too bad. She got into her stance and began to practice her kicks. They were so powerful that they hit the bag with a thunderous smacking sound and knocked the dirt off of it's surface."Oh yeah, I can get used to this", she murmured and moved onto punches, with the same bag reaction."All I need me is a guy to come and have a match and I'll be all set", she said aloud, hoping someone would hear the comment.

Last edited by 1051 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Practicing, now closed (Darius may still post). Empty Re: Practing, open for sparring

Post by Darius Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:30 pm

Matt Floyd walked into the gym with his workout clothes on, which consisted of a simple white t-shirt and black shorts. It had been awhile since he had a decent workout so he thought he'd do a bit of practicing to polish his skills. "Haven't worked the bag in awhile," he muttered o himself. Matt was mainly a submission user, but being caught at a disadvanage when it came to strikes got him stuck in many painful situations. Practicing on a punching bag just might help him overcome that.

With that in mind Matt strode over to the area where the punching bag was, and found one was aleady occupied. "Whoa," Matt said as soon as he caught sight of the very tall and very broad girl, who was currently going to town with that bag. SHe was strong if her muscles and strikes had anything to say about it. As he lingered there, his ears perked as she muttered something about wishing she had a match. Matt grinned to himself excitedly. "Um, excuse me?" he called to the girl. "I couldn't hep but ovehear..."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Practicing, now closed (Darius may still post). Empty Re: Practing, open for sparring

Post by CantMakeMehTap Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Courtney turned and saw the boy. She smiled."What's up man?", she asked and walked over to him and shook his hand.*Sorry about the sweaty wrap on my hand", she laughed."Courtney Satasori", she said her name and went over to her bag and pulled out her water bottle, taking a long drink. When she stopped, she looked over at him."What's your name and what can I do for you?", she asked and but the bottle back into her bag, sitting ontop of it.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Matt smiled back at the girl as she offered her hand, and he shook it firmly in a friendly gesture. The girl was quite a bit taller than him; hell she was taller than most people he met, so he had to look up at her. "Nice to meet you Courtney," he replied in an equally fiendly tone. Courtney seemed easy to get along with, hich was a nice change fom the sex crazed maniacs he had been running into recently.

"Name's Matt Floyd. And I was just here for the bag too." He moved to take a seat as well. "You can hit that thing pretty hard by the way. I thought you were going to break it open." He grinned in good nature. "Anyway, I overheard you wanted a match? If you still do, how bout taking me on?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:29 pm

Courtney smiled."I'd want to do nothing else more in the world", she said and punched him on the arm. She motioned him over to an empty ring and she climbed in. She went to a corner and took off her wraps around her feet and hands and gently threw them onto the ground beside the ring. She stretched again and cracked her neck and knuckles."Oh! And I'm more of a submission fighter myself, Matt", she added.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Matt winced playfully as she punched him in the arm. "You're the boss," he said, and quickly got up to follow the girl to the ring. He was a bit aprehensive, haven't not fought a person of her size in awhile, but he simply told himself it would be good practice. He leapt into the ring after her and went to his own corner, where he began to stretch as well. He grinned when he heard he fighting style. "What a coincidence," he said. "So do I. Guess we'll see who's better at it, won't we?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:41 pm

"Oh yeah, submission lovers unite!", she yelled in delight and high fived him again, then went back over to her corner. She got down into the stance she used for all types of fighting, her left arm was in front, bent at the elbow for a fore-arm guarding. Her right fist was at her chest. Her hair fell gently across her cheek, covering her left eye. She smiled."You got the first move", she growled, getting serious. She could change her personality completely when she got into her fighting mode. Like letting a tiger out of a cage.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:52 pm

"Hell yeah!" Matt shouted as he recieved the high five.

He resumed his stretching until he saw that Courtney was ready. He slipped into his own stance, one traditional fo grappling. He smiled at the girl again. "How generous of you," he chuckled. "You'e gonna regret it." He would then start to move forward cautiously, looking like he was gauging Courtney's defenses. And then suddenly he would abandon his stance all together and charge forward, leaping in the air to try and nail a dropkick into Courtney's chest. With him saying he used submissions, he hoped to surprise her with this maneuver.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Courtney smiled as Matt launched into the air with his kick. She snorted and grabbed his leg just as it was about to make contact with her chest. She slammed him onto the ground, still holding his leg and flipped him onto his back. She sat ontop of him and grabbed his legs, putting him into a boston crab and yanking back hard."Nice work, Matt", she commented on his atemptted kick and pulled back on his muscular legs, almost like hers, but Courtney's were thicker with fatty muscle.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:13 am

Matt couldn't beleive it when Courtney stopped his kick, and before he could even comment on his surprise she had thrown him hard to the mat. "Uggh!!" Matt gunted in pain. He was a bit stunned after that fall, so didn't offer up much resistance as he was rolled onto his back. It would soon get worse, and he found himself trapped in the boston crab. "Ahhh!!" he cried out again, and clenched his teeth to try and deal ith the pain. "Ugh...not too shabby yourself," he grunted.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Practicing, now closed (Darius may still post). Empty Re: Practicing, now closed (Darius may still post).

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next