Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Jewel Thief

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Jewel Thief - Page 3 Empty Re: The Jewel Thief

Post by hamish1024 Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:57 pm

“Aww, not much fight, for a vigilante,” Ise mocked as she looked down at her floored opponent. Though to be fair, the masked girl did realise that a prolonged torture rack, and a long drop onto hard pavement, would knock the wind out of almost anyone.

Still, she couldn’️t help but gloat. She crouched to look the kneeling girl right in the eyes. “I’️m Red Lotus,” she answered proudly. “Don’️t mistake us for common criminals. We might live in the shadows, but that doesn’️t mean we don’️t have the strength to do what we want,” Irezumi patted the pouch of diamonds smugly.

“You know, you showed some skill following me here,” she complimented. “The Clan could use that… though would maybe have to fix that attitude…”

Irezumi turned her back, and cheekily slid the waistline of her costume down a couple of inches. Above the top of her butt, a red lotus was tattooed at the base of her spine.

“With a bit of work, you could have this…” she said impishly, wiggling her hips at the kneeling girl before pulling her clothes back up.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Red Lotus. Akiko had never heard of that group before. She knew about a few crime syndicates, but had avoided them since they were a bit too dangerous for just her and her friends to fight against. But this group was new to her. A clan of girls as skilled as this one. That worried Aki. Fighting this one was tough enough, let alone more. But Akiko didn't know the rank this girl had nor how long she was in this Red Lotus.

Seeing the tattoo made Akiko blush slightly, mainly the fact that it was close to her butt. "I would never join a group like yours. You're just a thief to me." She spat out. A strong thief, but a thief nonetheless. She thought, glaring at the other girl. "You're... you're a ninja, aren't you?"

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:29 pm

“We’️re not thieves!” Irezumi admonished, turning back around to face the kneeling girl. “Yes, ninja would be a much better description.”

“We have loyalty, and honour, of a sort… but we serve the strength of the clan, and we’️ll get what we want by any means necessary,” she said proudly.

“Taking from the weak is not thievery, it’️s just the natural way of things, an incentive for those of us who excel,” she explained. “If you serve the weak, and follow their rules, you’️ll end up weak, yourself.”

“Frankly, I’️d think that was a waste of your skills… you’️ve had ninja training too, haven’️t you? What did you say your name was?” Irezumi inquired, trying to tease some information out of this girl while she had the upper hand.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:50 am

Akiko rolled her eyes at the other kunoichi's remark. She refused to think this girl as some honorable clanswoman. She and her "clan" were nothing more than thieves to Aki. "No, that's wrong." She said, looking up at the girl, staring at her in the eyes. Her words hit nerve in Aki. The way she spoke of her actions as if she knew everything. Being a know-it-all herself, Aki wasn't one to simply let someone rant at her about their beliefs. Especially if they contrasted with hers. "Just become you have power and strength doesn't mean you can use it as you wish. That kind of Darwinist thinking is how wars and murders start. Stealing from the weak is just a pathetic way to show off your strength." She began. "I don't serve the weak, I protect the weak from scum like you. You think that power gives you the right to do anything you want? That's how animals think, but I'm human, and I refuse to let people like you take advantage of your power." Of course, it'd help if I wasn't on the ground trying to stay conscious. She thought snidely, shaking it off for now.

At this point, the other kunoichi asked for her name. Aki wasn't going to simply give that away. She wasn't stupid. "Twilight." She said, giving her alias. "And my training methods are none of your business."

Last edited by 8765 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:27 pm

Irezumi gave a disappointed pout as Akiko made her defiant speech.

“Your rigid morals… they would almost be cute, if they weren’️t keeping you dumb,” she sighed. “Oh, maybe they are right… when all the wars have ended, I’️ll come over to your side,” she replied sarcastically.

“Seriously, Akiko, your code is admirable,” she added, a little less caustically. “But you’️re making a vital mistake…”

She stepped up close to the kneeling girl and leaned in to whisper in her ear.

“Underneath… we’️re all animals,” she purred. Without warning she would bring a knee up into Akiko’️s gut, quickly and cruelly proving her point.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed May 08, 2013 3:38 am

Akiko made daggers at her other kunoichi as she sarcastically rebutted against her morals. The ninja was going to try to say something else, but was cut off by a punishing knee strike to her stomach. She coughed out blood, then hit the ground, writhing in pain. Dammit... She thought, looking up at the other kunoichi. She was in too much pain to move anymore. Just looking up was difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed May 08, 2013 7:10 pm

“Oooh,” Irezumi cooed in mock sympathy as her victim was sent sprawling onto the floor.

“That’️s gotta hurt. Still, if you will hang out in dangerous back alleys…” she laughed. She turned to leave, but then had second thoughts.

“Actually, I don’️t think I’️m done with you yet.”

Irezumi would bend down and grab the smaller girl’️s feet. She would start dragging her foe’️s body down the length of the alley, back towards where Irezumi had first descended from the roof.

The rope from her grappling hook was still dangling down the wall. Irezumi would move to wrap the end of the rope around Aki’️s ankles, letting her hoist the smaller girl into the air and leave her hanging upside down!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri May 10, 2013 2:58 am

Akiko didn't know what was worse. The fact that she couldn't stop this thief kunoichi, or the fact that she was about to be tied up against a wall while said thief escaped. It left the girl feeling humiliated and disappointed in herself. Worst of all, she wasn't strong enough to protect herself or others. It was as if her morals were crushed in this fight. She had failed to stop thieves before, she knew something like this could happen, but for it to be like this, it was a real hit to her pride. Tears started to form around the girl's eyes. "I hate you..." She choked out before starting to sob. "I hate you! I hate you so much, I'll never forgive you for this! Ever!" Her sobs slowly started to get softer as she regained some of her composure, but not much of it. "I'll beat you next time we meet... I swear."

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri May 10, 2013 6:19 pm

Irezumi gave a mischievous cackle as she admired her handiwork - poor Aki hanging helplessly, legs tied in the grapple rope.

“Really not going to stop anyone now, are you?” she giggled, really rubbing in the shame of the smaller girl’️s defeat.

The masked girl tilted her head sceptically to one side as Akiko swore vengeance. “You want me as an enemy? You want to make a habit of this?” she said coolly, with a hint of cruel steel in her voice.

“My clan has been known to mark its defeated foes with a black tattoo, so they remember not to mess with us,” she said ominously, reaching for her belt and walking towards Akiko.

“But you’️re young and stupid, so I’️ll go easy on you for now. And you can have one of the diamonds back…”

Irezumi pulled a large diamond from the pack on her belt, and stepped up close to her dangling foe. “Just a little parting gift,” she chuckled.

The masked girl would pull Akiko’️s top away from her waist a little, revealing the smaller girl’️s midriff. Irezumi would then take the diamond and begin to scratch a little lotus flower into the exposed skin of her victim - not enough to draw blood or scar, but enough to make her point.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3