by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Jewel Thief

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Jewel Thief Empty The Jewel Thief

Post by hamish1024 Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:43 pm

Too easy, thought Irezumi gleefully, as she finally stopped to catch her breath. Her heart was pounding from the excitement of the heist, and as she replayed it in her head it felt like a blur of motion: rappelling though the skylight, grabbing the diamonds her clan had scoped out, back onto the roof, charging across the tops of several buildings and leaping a few alleyways. With her athleticism, she’️d crossed several city blocks without touching the ground. The ninja finished her escape by sliding down an inclined roof and using her rope to descend into the quiet alley behind a warehouse.

She stood there in the dark, panting, listening to the police sirens as they faded into the distance. The fools had been wrong-footed by her acrobatic escape and were headed downtown, in completely the wrong direction. They’️d be able to review the camera footage later, but all they would see was a mysterious masked ninja clad all in black. Chuckling to herself, Irezumi patted the ill-gotten pouch of diamonds on her waist, then began to reel in her grappling hook from the side of the warehouse.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

The Jewel Thief Empty Re: The Jewel Thief

Post by dlamp Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:56 am

Ugh... I've got a bad feeling about this... Aki could feel a lump in her throat as she followed the shadowed figure that hopped out of the jewelry store. It was hard to follow the figure since it kept jumping from roof to roof, but she was pretty athletic, she kept up for the most part. She had seen the police cars heading after it for a moment, but they had made a wrong turn along the way, leaving Aki the only one on the thief's path. The ninja girl still couldn't shake off this bad feeling she had. She had fought criminals before, won most of them and usually got back up when it got too tough, but this time was different. She could feel something off about this. She grabbed a kunai from a small pouch she had on the side of her jeans. It was a dulled blade for the sake of not lethally harming someone, but could still scratch and graze someone. Well, here goes. She though, walking into the alley near the warehouse, the last place she saw the shadow head to.

She was quiet as she walked near the figure, getting a glimpse of her and almost gasping in shock. A-A ninja?! Akiko probably shouldn't be surprised since she was a ninja herself, but she only wore that get up in a wrestling match. It seemed so impractical outside of matches. Case in point, she was wearing a black t-shirt, black jeans, and sneakers, as well as black MMA gloves so she didn't hurt her hands when punching(even though she prefer kicks). There was also a pouch on the back of her jeans filled with dulled kunai and shuriken. Apparently this girl had a different opinion. "Hey!" She called out, failing to hide the nervousness in her voice. "You stole those right?" She rose her kunai to her face, pointed at the other ninja in defense. "Return them, they don't belong to you and I don't want this to get ugly."

Last edited by 8765 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:21 pm

Irezumi frowed, her head snapping round sharply as she was called from across the alley. She wasn’️t used to being snuck up on like that, and hadn’️t believed that anyone would have been able to follow her. She silently cursed her own arrogance.

Still, the other girl’️s kunai was raised in defence, not agression, and there was a telltale tremor of uncertainty in her young voice. Irezumi had been wrong-footed, but as she stared at the other girl her natural confidence began to return.

“Nothing ugly here, honey,” Irezumi purred, unashamedly fluttering her eyelashes as she analysed her slim, pretty accuser.

“And I agree, they don’️t belong to me… they belong to my clan. We’️ll make good use of them, I promise,” she said pleasantly.

As she spoke, her hand slowly reached down for her own kunai, curling a finger through its handle, letting it dangle in her hand as she decided how to play this tense situation. She sure as hell wasn’️t giving the diamonds back, that much was clear.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Akiko's face grew red for a moment at the girl's words, slightly surprised how flirtatious they were. Oh brother... She thought, resisting the urge to facepalm. Though what the other ninja said next made her more attentive. Her clan? Inferring that she might have backup on the way? Or worse, an ambush waiting for her if she decided to actually attack? "So ninja clans still exist?" She asked, inching her way toward the girl. That in itself was a shock to her, she thought ninja clans were now only seen in documentaries and anime. Guess you learn something new everyday. "Look, I don't know who you are or why you stole from that jewelry store, but I can't let you get away with it." Ninja or not, she wasn't just going to let a crime take place that she could stop.

Okay, she bigger than me, so I shouldn't turn this into a power match. Take her out fast and without holding back. She thought, making a strategy. It was at this point the other ninja drew her kunai as well. Aki froze for a second, shocked. If this girl truly was a ninja then Aki would have trouble taking her down. For all her training, she was still a novice in ninjutsu and only had her work at her friend's dojo to go off of. This girl was probably a lot more skilled in martial arts than her, and she was older than Aki too. Still, Aki wouldn't back down. "Guess I have to stop you by force then!" She said, grab a running toward the other ninja, aiming a slash at her torso.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:34 am

“Clan, gang, sisterhood… we’️re kinda flexible, you know?” Irezumi replied sweetly, noting that the girl had stalled and wondering how much force would be necessary. Any chance of a pleasant chat, though, was scuppered by Aki’️s headlong charge.

“Guess again!” retorted Irezumi. The narrow alley did not allow much room for manoeuvre, and although the older girl was skilled at weapon use, she didn’️t want to engage in a toe-to-toe fight with an unknown stranger unless she had to.

But with walls on either side, Irezumi’️s only escape route was up. Fortunately, her grappling hook was still dangling from the warehouse roof. As Aki charged at her, Irezumi would jump and scramble up the rope, hopefully letting the smaller girl charge right under her as she clung onto the wall.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:55 pm

A gang... a gang of ninja... Wait, she said sisterhood so it's probably all girls. Weird Part of her was wondering hold a sisterhood of kunoichi survived for so long, but she decided to not wonder so much since there was a bigger issue at hand. Those jewels that this girl was carrying had to be return, period, she could worry about secret ninja clans later.

Akiko slash had hit the wall behind her opponent instead of the actual target. Dammit. She thought, looking up at the other kunoichi. Sadly, she couldn't just sprout wings and fly up to her, and although she was good at aerial combat, she didn't want to see if this girl was better at it. She took out two shuriken from her pouch and tossed them at the aerial foe. They were dulled like her kunai, so they should pierce flesh as much as sharpened ones, but they did sting if hit. "Dodge these!"

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:52 pm

“Ack!” Irezumi gasped as the shurikens flew quickly up at her. Her right hand let go of the rope, shielding her face from the incoming projectiles. One whipped into her torso, slashing her outfit, stinging her skin. It was only then she realised that the blades were dulled, and this mystery girl was looking to incapacitate, not kill. Something that this ninja also had in common with Irezumi.

“You scratched me!” she said with mock concern, eyeing her exposed skin. “Okay, my turn…. Dodge this!!”

No tools for Irezumi, though - she would kick off from the wall and simply jump down at Akiko, looking to nail her with a flying dropkick that would have a lot of gravity behind it.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:02 am

Aki gave a small smile as her shuriken hit the other kunoichi. They did little damage though, as expected. She mainly used them as a distraction or tool and less as a weapon. However, it didn't slow down her opponent as she countered with a drop kick. Aki rose her arms in defense, but the force of the kick knocked her to the ground, along with the kunai in her hand. "Augh... d-dammit..." She cursed under her breath, staggering up and getting in a fighting stance.

This girl was strong, very strong. To have to fight another ninja of greater skill would be difficult, Akiko didn't know if she could win. But blows had been exchanged, there was no turning back for either of them now. This kunoichi couldn't let a witness leave and Aki couldn't let the thief run free. "I'm warning you, I'm a martial artist and I won't hesitate to take you down. Just return those jewels and we can both act like we never met." Though she knew that this girl would probably back down, she wanted to at least try to not use so much violence if possible. "Otherwise I suggest you get ready to defend yourself and prepare for a fight."

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:30 am

Irezumi was pleased to see her dramatic drop-kick hit home, sending her opponent and her weapon sprawling onto the floor.

She recovered her balance and turned, finding that the smaller girl had sprung back up into a fighting stance. Impressively quick, Irezumi thought, and not short of courage, either.

“Act like we never met?” Irezumi responded, raising her arms and positioning herself into a fighting stance also. “But you seem quite interesting. What are you, some kind of vigilante?”

She advanced slowly, padding cat-like toward the smaller girl. “Trust me, you don’️t want to be acting out your superhero fantasies with me. But if you insist, then give me your best shot,” she purred, readying herself for a fight.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:45 pm

Akiko narrowed her eyes at the other ninja. Her teasing was really getting to her now. Sure, they both knew she wasn't as skilled as her, but to treat this like a game was just irritating. If she actually could beat this girl, it'd teach her a lesson in underestimating someone. "Yes, I'm a vigilante, I didn't like it at first, but if the police can't stop people like you then I can." She said, moving closer to the thief as well. "I'm going to make your regret saying that to me." She said, starting out the battle with a low kick to the other ninja's leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next