by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Janet and Azami's Night Out

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Janet and Azami's Night Out - Page 3 Empty Re: Janet and Azami's Night Out

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:11 pm

Janet smiled back at Azami, the girl’️s tenderness helping her to regain her composure. The memory always resurfaced at inopportune moments, but she had been becoming more and more adept at forcing it back down again. Maybe someday she would be able to banish it from her thoughts altogether.

“Heh, thanks, Azami,” she said. “Sometimes I freak out, and I just need to talk about it, but I can usually keep it under control. It’️s just…still painful.” Blushing a little, she leaned across the table and gave Azami an appreciative, passionate kiss, pressing their lips tightly together for a good two minutes before the waitress came around with their appetizer.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:22 pm

Even though she didn't really expect Janet to kiss her, Azami obviously wouldn't say no as she let their lips pressed together until the waitress came with their appetizer. She glanced at the seeming surprised waitress and gave her a wink. The girl seemed a bit flustered, but proceeded with serving the appetizer and left them alone. Azami chuckled before she took a slice of the Carpaccio and put it to her plate.

"Itadakimasu," she said, clasping her hands together before she forked the appetizer and took a bite. "Mmm~" she let out with a delighted smile. "This is really nice. I should try more western food sometimes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Janet, too, gave the waitress a little smile, as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Once the appetizer was on the table, the Native American girl wasted no time in getting a slice of it herself and digging in. “My grandmother always used to say: good bread, good meat, good God let’️s eat!” she mentioned, with a little giggle, as she took her first bite.

She nodded happily when Azami mentioned that she should try Western food more often. “Well, there are plenty of restaurants around the city which serve it,” Janet observed between bites. “Maybe we can go to a French or Spanish place on our next date.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:56 pm

"Oh, that would be lovely," said Azami excitedly, "I never tried Spanish food before," she added before taking another bite.

As they continued to enjoy the appetizer, Azami couldn't help but to get excited at the idea of another date. That would be nice indeed, to have someone to hang around with from time to time. She only hoped that she wouldn't have to pay for everything every time.

"How are you finding AFW so far?" Azami would ask to start another conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:18 pm

“Oh, you’️ve been missing out!” Janet said. “Spanish food is excellent. I’️ll admit, some of it is a little spicy, or herby, but most of it is absolutely excellent. Have you ever heard of paella? It’️s this wonderful seafood thing…I’️ll look up a place that serves it online, and maybe we could go out next weekend and have some together.”

Janet was also getting excited at the idea of another date. She liked Azami a lot, and being able to hang out with her on a regular basis would be fantastic—Janet wasn’️t really ready for a real relationship, but she wouldn’️t mind having a very good friend with benefits.

“It’️s been a wonderful experience,” Janet replied, with a smile. “I mean, I’️ve got one win and one loss so far, and I think I’️ll have another match next week, so we’️ll see how that goes. It’️s been an incredible experience so far. Plus, I got to meet you!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:33 pm

"Ah, I see," Azami replied as Janet explaining about Spanish food to her. "I haven't heard it... I guess we can try it next time."

She laughed lightly as Janet mentioned about their meeting as the upside of her experience in AFW. Azami definitely shared the feeling. Even though she lost, it's been a wonderful experience so far, both the match and the date. The later was just barely stated, even, which only made the blue haired girl getting even more excited.

"Oh, you're flattering me~" Azami teased. "Though, I'll have to say that meeting you is an incredible experience indeed, Janet-san," she added with a wink.

Once she finished her share of appetizer, Azami drank her strawberry juice and let out a pleased sigh. She was glad that Janet suggested this place. Both the atmosphere and the food had been good so far, with the main course still yet to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:34 pm

“Hey, speaking of incredible experiences, just wait until we find a bed,” Janet said, winking back at her date. She was very excited to make love to Azami properly, though, she had to admit, just being together and chatting with the girl was pretty much just as good.

The waitress brought both girls refills on their drinks, giving them a little sideways glance as she walked away. Janet giggled, grabbing the Japanese princess’️s hand again and pulling her closer so that she could whisper in her ear.

“So, here’️s a question for you,” she said. “Our smother match was fantastic. Plenty of opportunities to get familiar with each other’️s bodies. But, if you could choose any type of match for us to do, what would it be? What sort of rematch would you want to have against me?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Azami laughed softly at Janet's suggestive comment, and stuck her tongue at the girl teasingly. As much as she enjoyed their dinner time, she couldn't help but to feel more excited whenever she thought about their fun time once they reached the hotel. When she heard the girl's question, Azami rolled her eyes while placing her hand at her cheek as she thought of an answer. She wanted it to be just as special as their first match, if not even better.

"Hmm... I know~" she said with a low voice, a wide smile appeared on her face. "How about... a bedroom match? With pillows, bolsters and what else. The arena is the whole bedroom... but you'll have to finish your opponent on the bed... by making the other girl cum...?" she said in a sensual tone.

After tonight's hotel session, such fall condition would probably make a pleasant reminder. At least Azami thought so.

"It'll have a more private feelings, though knowing those people in AFW, they're probably going to install hidden cameras and such..." she added before pausing for a bit. "What do you think?" the blue haired girl asked with a teasing expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:09 pm

“Mmmm…bed wrestling…” Janet purred, nodding and giving the blue-haired princess a big grin. “Excellent suggestion, Azami. We’️d be like a couple of those little kawaii wrestlers. Wearing only our underwear, struggling for dominance above and between the sheets…” She licked her lips as she imagined such a match. “It really is an excellent idea, even if they do install some cameras so they can watch us fuck each other. Maybe we can do a little preview of it tonight at the hotel.”

“You want to know another sort of match I think we would have a lot of fun with?” Janet continued. “I’️d love to have a spanking submission match with you. I’️d really love to have the chance to punish that juicy ass of yours. You would be able to do the same to mine, of course. First to submit while being spanked loses. Maybe even have an extra-embarrassing stipulation…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:18 pm

"I'm glad you like it," Azami giggled. "Oh, I like that idea too," she clasped her hands in excitement. "I'd love to spank that nice butt of yours as much as being spanked by you, Janet-san," the blue haired girl licked her lips.

Hearing the last part of the suggestion, Azami's eyes beamed as she thought of a stipulation that might fit. She hadn't had a match with such stipulations before, so it would be interesting to have, especially is she's going to face Janet. A smirk appeared on her face as she seemed to find and idea.

"How about... the loser becomes the winner's pet for the weekend~" she said. "I'd love having a cute little pet like you, Janet-san~ Ohoho~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next