by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Janet and Azami's Night Out

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Janet and Azami's Night Out - Page 4 Empty Re: Janet and Azami's Night Out

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:35 pm

“Oh!” Janet gasped, her eyes shining as she imagined a weekend with Azami as the Japanese princess’️s pet. Curling up next to her on the bed, getting hit with a newspaper when she’️d been bad…

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” she squealed, bouncing up and down in her seat. “That is a perfect idea, Azami! Just so long as the winner puts a leash on the loser and takes her on little walks around the arena, and gives her treats when she’️s been good. Oh, it’️s got a wonderful A Midsummer Night’️s Dream vibe to it, if you understand what I mean.”

She reached across the table again, this time wrapping her arms around her blue-haired friend and pulling her in for a sloppy French kiss. Just then the waitress arrived with their Ziti Al Forno, rolling her eyes when she saw the two lip-locked wrestlers. “Seriously?” the girl muttered, setting the pasta down at the edge of the table and walking away.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:51 pm

"Haha, aren't you the excited one!" Azami laughed at Janet's reaction. "Of course! That would be perfect~"

Azami found it amusing that the girl seemed to be eager at the pet idea. Her date sounded like she's going to make a nice pet already! Though, the blue haired girl was also imagining what if it was her that became the girl's pet instead. That didn't seem to be a bad idea at all. While she's dwelling in her little daydream, Janet reached for her and pulled her into a French kiss, which Azami was more than happy to receive.

The waitress would soon arrive to serve their main course while they're still kissing, and the blue haired girl would withdraw herself from Janet to allow her serve the food. Azami thought that she heard some sort if irritated reaction from the girl, but she didn't mind it at all. Maybe the waitress was jealous, a thought that almost made her chuckled.

"Oohh, this looks good!" exclaimed Azami before she forked the pasta and took a bite.

It's still a bit hot, but the taste was without a doubt excellent. Azami purred in delight and began to take some more from the plate, glancing at Janet.

"So, which match would you want to have first?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:43 pm

Janet had the same thought as Azami when it came to the waitress’️s reaction. She leaned over to whisper in the Japanese princess’️s ear. “She really must be very jealous of us,” Janet observed, with a little giggle. “Or, I suppose, jealous of me, since I get to be on a date with a drop-dead gorgeous girl, and she’️s stuck waiting tables. It’️s a shame, really. She’️s pretty cute. Though maybe not worthy of a beauty such as yourself. Then again, I don’️t know if I’️m worthy of you, either.”

Leaning back, Janet shrugged and forked some of their pasta, taking a bite of the hot, cheesy noodles. “Mmm…” she purred, chewing for a few moments, savoring the flavor, before swallowing. “You’️re right.”

When Azami asked which match she would rather have first, Janet thought for a moment, putting a hand on her chin, before ultimately giving another noncommittal shrug. “It wouldn’️t really matter to me. I think we could have fun in either match—and I think there must be dozens of other types of matches which would be fun, too.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:15 am

Azami giggled as she heard Janet's whisper, finding it funny that the girl had the same thought as herself. Great minds think alike. Maybe they're really connected. She's starting to believe that perhaps this girl could distract her from thinking about her cousin whenever she's free.

"What are you talking, Janet-san... of course you're worthy of me..." she said with a suggestive smile. "You beat me, after all," she winked.

Hearing that Janet couldn't really decide which type of match they'd rather be doing first, Azami felt the same way with her. Both matches seemed to be equally as fun, and there were also the possibilities of other interesting match type.

"Ah, that's true," she replied to her date's answer. "Maybe we can decide it after the we get to the hotel."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:39 am

Janet giggled, blushing a little and covering her face with one hand. “Sure, I beat you, but only just, sweetie. You pretty much wrestled me to a draw. We could have a hundred rematches, and we would split them fifty-fifty, right down the middle.”

She took another bite of the Ziti Al Forno as Azami suggested that they could work out the specifics of their rematch once they had made it to their hotel. She nodded, chewing and swallowing before she replied. “Of course, of course. We can work all of that out over the champagne we’️ll order brought up. Keep brainstorming more match ideas! Let’️s try to find the ultimate battle for the two of us to do.”

“Until then,” she continued, “keep eating! I’️ll eat the whole thing if you’️re too slow!” She picked up another chunk of the pasta on her fork, but, instead of bringing it to her mouth, she brought it up to Azami’️s, rubbing the food lightly against the girl’️s lips, silently insisting that she eat it.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:46 am

Azami felt that Janet said hit on the mark. Would be interesting if they could keep some sort of rivalry with an even score, while being all lovey-dovey outside the ring.

"It would be awesome if that's the case, Janet-san," she replied with a smile. "I would love to have a lovely rival like you."

She laughed at what the girl said about the food and was about to pick some of them for herself when her date already brought her fork to her lips. Azami blinked once and smiled at Janet. She ate the pasta from the girl's fork and offered her own fork to return the favor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:57 am

Janet smiled, sticking her tongue out teasingly at her date. “Hey, bring it on, sweetie. I’️m always up for a match, so we can plan for however many you’️d like. We could even try to draw up a schedule for them all tonight!”

She laughed, as that was probably not the most feasible of plans. They would certainly need to okay any matches they wanted to do with AFW, and of course other matches with other girls might interfere with any long-term schedule. Still, she definitely would love to have a real rivalry with Azami in the ring—and a real good time with the princess outside of it.

When Azami ate the food off of her fork and offered her some in return, Janet giggled and playfully slurped up the proffered pasta. Once again, she put some ziti on her fork and brought it up to Azami’️s mouth, thinking it was sort of fun to feed her date and be fed in return.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:12 am

Azami giggled in delight as Janet fed her again, and she did the same. It seemed fun for both of them to feed each other like this. For some reason the blue haired girl was starting to imagine her time as Janet's pet, or the other way around. She couldn't care less if there's anyone else watching their little antics now, although she blushed slightly at her own imagination.

"I'd love to have as many match as we can with you too, Janet-san..." she told her, breaking her own train of thoughts. "I'll have to say that it's sort of... addictive~"

She would keep feeding Janet as long as the girl did, until there's nothing left on their pasta plate anymore. Azami would then drank her strawberry juice and let out a pleasant "Ahh..." before looking at her date.

"So, would you want to have a dessert, or should we get on to the next part?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:22 am

Once they had finished off their Ziti Al Forno, Janet leaned back in her seat, pleasantly full, and belched loudly, in a most unladylike manner. She grabbed her lemonade and finished off the second glass as she mentally weighed the benefits and drawbacks of getting dessert right now. Suddenly, however, an idea formed in her mind, and she smiled at Azami.

“You know, as much as I’️d love one of the scrumptious desserts they have here, maybe we can have dessert later,” she said, biting a finger and tilting her head coyly. “For now, I suppose, we can get a check here, and go do some shopping.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:30 am

"Sure, that sounds good," Azami said, smiling. "Excuse me", she called the waitress and asked for the bill.

While waiting for the bill to come and the food to settle down a bit in her stomach, Azami finished her drink. The next part was shopping, and she owed Janet a lingerie after she threw hers to the crowds during their match. When the bill arrived, Azami took a quick glance to double check everything before she pulled out her credit card to pay for the food. Once the paying routine was finished, the blue haired girl looked at Janet to see whether the girl was ready to leave or not.

"All good?" she asked. "Where do you want to shop at?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next