Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Newbie's Prize

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Newbie's Prize - Page 37 Empty Re: The Newbie's Prize

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:17 pm

“Not as much as you, fatty,” Janet retorted, using her free hand to give Rachel several punitive spanks. “Fatty, fatty, fatty, fatty!” She laughed, watching as Rachel’️s already-red butt reddened even more. The little drawings she had made on the girl’️s smooth cheeks were still very visible, but they seemed of almost secondary importance to that lovely crimson hue.

While the one hand was giving Racy Tracy a few extra spanks, the other hand continued to work its way inside of her butt. her fingers were entirely inside of the hole, now, and the Native American girl would not stop there. She slowly but surely began squeezing the rest of her hand inside the redhead’️s seemingly elastic asshole, giggling as she felt the girl’️s struggles and heard her loud moans.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:10 pm

Rachel moaned loudly as the fist fully stuffed her pucker. The slaps and chants were almost drowned out by her ecstatic cries of joy. "Ooooooh gawd Janet! Yes! YES! I'm a fat little stuck girl, make me your bitch!" she screamed, squirming in the hole. A small corner of her mind that hadn't been lost to the carnel pleasure wondered-she was so tight, would Janet's hand get stuck?

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:46 pm

“With pleasure,” Janet purred in reply, when she was begged by the fat-assed redhead to make her her bitch. With one last little shove, her entire hand was inside of Rachel’️s rectum, being shook around in there by Racy Tracy’️s constant shaking, jiggling, and pushing.

“Does that feel good, huh?” the Native American girl asked, beginning to gently and carefully wiggle the fingers of her inserted hand, trying to stimulate Rachel’️s insides like they had never been stimulated before. “You are really enjoying this, aren’️t you, Tracy? I may just never take my hand out of there, just because it’️s so fun to watch you squirm and beg.”

What she didn’️t think of, of course, was what would happen if she couldn’️t take her hand out—if it got stuck…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:51 pm

Rachel drooled as the fist filled her confines. "Oh Janet..." she moaned. With a giggle, she tried to pull herself together. "Bu...but if you don't take it out, I'll never get out, and then I can't be your trophy through the halls." She cooed, wiggling her plugged bum.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:42 am

Janet laughed as the redhead did her best to pull herself together and suggest that the fist would have to be removed if the rest of their plans were to go through. Janet gave an exaggerated sigh as Rachel wiggled her plugged bottom before replying: “Oh, all right,” she conceded. “I suppose you have a point there, sweetie. If I want to carry you down as my trophy, I guess I will require the use of both of my hands.” With a laugh, she would wiggle her fingers inside of Rachel’️s rear once more, give her bottom another hard slap with her other hand, and then very slowly, very carefully, she would begin to pull her hand back out of the girl’️s bum.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:45 pm

Rachel squealed as the fingers wriggled in her hole, which shook from the slap. As Janet started pulled, the redhead began a long, drawn out moan. "Ooooooh..." she breathed, her eyes rolling in her head as the large fist slid back. Suddenly it stopped. After a few seconds, Rachel giggled. "Janet...you can keep going ya know..."

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:27 am

Janet grinned as she heard Rachel give another moan. Slowly, she worked her slim wrist out of the girl’️s pooper, then began sliding the rest of her hand carefully back and forth, trying to pull it through a sphincter obviously meant to handle much smaller objects than it. She got about an inch of her hand out of the redhead’️s butt before she came to the first little bit of trouble. Her hand stuck. She pulled gently, then a little harder, then harder still, but it would not budge. When Rachel told her she could keep going, Janet laughed sheepishly.

“Well, you know, Tracy, I would,” she said, “if my hand wasn’️t stuck right now. Don’️t worry, though! Give me a minute to figure this out and everything’️ll be fine.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:41 am

Rachel blinked. "It's....stuck?" She echoed, not fully processing what Janet had said. She wiggled her bum and moaned at the tugs. "Whaddaya mean it's stuck?"

Last edited by 10577 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:04 am

Rachel seemed to begin to panic when Janet told her that her fist was stuck up her butt, wiggling and moaning, which made it awfully difficult for the Lakota girl to concentrate on extricating the appendage from the sphincter which held it tight. “Aah! Hey! Whoa, girl!” she called out, giving Rachel a hard slap on the bum to try to force her to keep still. “Stop it! Stop moving so that I can get it out!”

She would use her free hand to press down hard on Racy Tracy’️s back, trying to force the redhead to keep still, as if the girl was an unruly animal. Meanwhile, she would keep tugging harder and harder on her hand, wiggling it back and forth, changing the shape of it slightly to try to find a better way to slide it out of the redhead’️s poop chute.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:08 am

Rachel squeaked at the slap. "Hey! Tha-...aahhh...oooh god...." she moaned at Janet's wiggling in her ass. She smiled and feel forward, in pleasure and exhaustion, as she felt the Lakota's hand slowly slide back and out. The redhead twisted in her prison, seemingly oblivious to the situation at hand. "Ahhh...tra-try pushing with one foot!" she gasped.

Last edited by 10577 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next