Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Newbie's Prize

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Newbie's Prize - Page 39 Empty Re: The Newbie's Prize

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:04 am

Janet nodded understandingly as Rachel noted that she would rather have the Lakota girl push her free than devour her bum. “Fair enough, Tracy…fair enough. Alright, then—get ready!” she would say, as she buried her slightly slippery hands in the redheaded wrestler’️s plush rear end, squeezing the buttery rump flesh in order to get a good handhold. She planted her feet solidly on the floor.

“One…two…” She would pause for just a second, before calling out “Three!” With that, Janet would begin pushing once again, doing all she could to force Rachel through the wooden bars of the chair to freedom. With any luck, the addition of the butter would make the process a little bit easier…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:43 am

Rachel moaned as Janet sank her hands into her rump once more. Bracing her arms on the wood, she heaved on the bars, straining to move. Her teeth gritted, her body body twisted, her brow became covered in sweat. "Hnnngh...ah...I think it's working!" She cried, feeling her bottom slide a bit.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:27 am

Janet smiled when Rachel announced that it was working. “Awesome!” the Lakota girl called out. She, too, could see that the butter was having a very positive effect on their efforts, as the redhead’️s rump was, little by little, sliding out from between the wooden bars which held it prisoner.

“Keep pushing!” Janet would add, before pressing her hands still harder into the stuck redhead’️s rear end, feeling the soft butt flesh ooze between her fingers as she exerted herself, working tirelessly to free the lovely Racy Tracy from the chair. She could see the pale flesh of her friend slowly but surely making its way forward—with every second, progress seemed to be made just a little bit faster. It wouldn’️t be too long, Janet hoped, before Rachel was free completely.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:38 am

Rachel pushed with all her might, her arms locked in a powerful brace as she fought to be free. Janet:s hands helped in more ways than one, and the redhead wiggled to entice her bum through. She groaned as she struggled. "Allll....mooooost...."

Suddenly, with a slippery POP!, Rachel's rear forcefully flew through the narrow space. The redhead collpsed on the floor, her buttery, doodled bum pointing in the air. Gasping for breath, she grinned. "Haa...haa...It worked!" She panted.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:01 am

Rachel was sliding smoothly through now, and, though each inch was still a struggle, Janet knew it wouldn’️t be long before her redheaded friend popped right out of that chair. And, after a few more seconds, pop right out she did, flailing forwards onto the floor with her butter-coated, drawn-upon backside thrust up for the Native American girl’️s viewing pleasure.

“There we go!” Janet cheered, giggling and clapping her hands together. “Finally, we got that fat lard ass of yours through that stupid chair!” She waltzed over to where Rachel had fallen and gave the girl’️s bum a hard spank. “What would you do without me, huh, sweetie? If you would have tried this on your own, you might have been stuck for hours, or even days!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:41 am

Rachel squealed at the spank, her doodled, buttery reddened bum sore from tthe evening. The redhead giggled. "One of these days it'll be you stuck tight." She teased, sitting up to reach for the frame, her bra and panties. "Now if I recall right, the winner gets to tie the loser's hands and feet with these," she asked, holding up the undergarments, " anframe her ass for display over the winner's shoulder?" The questioned was followed by a wink. The girls were even now-personally, at least-one won the match, the other the night.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:58 pm

“Maybe,” Janet replied, rolling her eyes exaggeratedly. “But today’️s not that day.” She would pick up the frame and the underwear, looking from them down to her redheaded companion with a critical eye. “I still think it’️s really weird that you just had this thing lying around,” she said of the frame. “But, I guess, as long as it’️s here, we might as well use it. I won’️t question it anymore.”

Setting that frame down for a moment, the Native American girl would reach down to tie Rachel’️s panties around her ankles, then, after crossing her arms behind her back, tie her bra around her wrists. Once that was done and the redhead was secured, Janet would pick up the picture frame again and push it down around her friend’️s rear end, trying to fit it as tightly as possible around Racy Tracy’️s hips.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:39 am

Rachel shrugged. "Eh, must of grabbed it by accident. Who knows..." she muttered. The redhead giggled as her hands and feet were bound, the soft fabric taught around her wrists and ankles. She wiggled on the floor, 'struggling' against her bonds. A moan escaped her as Janet started squeezing her rump into the frame, the colored cheeks squishing and slowly, barely smooshing in.

After a few minutes of pushing, groping and fighting, the frame was on. Rachel looked over her shoulder at her rump, curving out over the faux bronze frame like a muffintop. She giggled. "I feel like Pooh after Rabbit decorated him." She quipped.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:19 am

“You keep making all of these Winnie the Pooh references,” Janet observed, as she gave the frame one last solid push to make sure that it was stuck tight around Racy Tracy’️s rear end. “To be honest, I had never really thought of that show as very erotic. It’️s sort of skeeving me out.” She chuckled, then amended: “The Pooh references, I mean.”

Now that Rachel was tied and stuck inside of the picture frame, Janet would go over to the redhead’️s closet and try to find some clothes that would fit her, so that she could take Tracy out for a little exhibition. Luckily, the two of them were close to the same size, so finding underwear, a skirt, and a T-shirt wasn’️t too much trouble. Once she had slid all of that on, she would bounce back over to the framed Rachel and hoist her up over her shoulder. Anyone who walked by would have an excellent view of the girl’️s red, drawn-upon rear end.

“Ready?” Janet asked.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:55 am

Rachel's face became an embarrassed shade of red. "I'm not-OH!," she cried on the last shove, "-being erotic." she giggled. "Just making an observation."

As Janet raided her closet, the redhead wiggled on the floor, testing the bonds and frame. Both held firm, her ass a succulent muffin top over the frame. She looked up at Janet bouncing back, her breasts confined after the long night out. "You know, we're gonna have to do this again sometime." The redhead suddenly squealed as she was lifted in the air. Giggling again, the girl enjoyed the feeling of being paraded about. "Ready!"

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next