Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Newbie's Prize

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Newbie's Prize - Page 38 Empty Re: The Newbie's Prize

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:42 am

Janet rolled her eyes as, by the sound of it, Rachel was not necessarily only worried about a hand being stuck in her rear end—she was getting turned on by it, as well! “You are such a little slut, Tracy…” Janet mused, as she kept tugging on her hand, finally feeling as if she was making some progress. “If I wouldn’️t probably be the same way with your hand stuck up my butt, I’️d be disgusted!”

Very slowly, her hand was beginning to slide free, and the Lakota girl could now see her lowermost knuckles as they emerged from the redheaded girl’️s sphincter. She thought that things would be smooth sailing from here on out, but, when Tracy suggested she use a foot to push, it was just too tempting to mess with the redhead.

“Oh, of course, Tracy! Good idea!” Janet giggled, lifting one foot up and planting it squarely in the middle of one of those two pale butt cheeks. Wiggling her toes, Janet would feel the bum flesh ooze between them, as she continued to pull her hand free.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:01 pm

Rachel blushed-it was a bit weird to be turned on by such a predicament, but Janet's hand twisting and sliding was just so stimulating!

The redhead gasped as she felt the Lakota's foot push firmly into her rear. She arched her back and leaned forward, a long drawn out moan escaping her lips as her soft, round ass was squished under the powerful legs, Janet's hand slowly working it's way out. "Ohhhhh gaaaawd!" she cried deliriously as the brunette's fist popped out of her rear. The formally tight pucker slowly receded, forming a small round hole in the center of her voluptuous ass.

Her body quivered as she lay on the floor, her breasts pancaking beneath her chest. With a shaky voice, she glanced back, her lips turned in a coy smile. "I..." she gasped. "I think I'm ready to get out now..."

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:13 am

After much pulling, tugging, and squishing of Rachel’️s ass with her toes, Janet finally managed to remove her hand from inside of the redhead’️s rear end, watching with amusement as the girl continued to squirm, her asshole receding back to its normal, tight state.

“Well, that was something,” Janet observed wryly, flexing her hand. It had fallen asleep while inside of Rachel’️s ass. She brought it up to her face and sniffed at it a little, a little out of curiosity, but mostly to embarrass her still-stuck friend. “Peeyew! Stinky,” Janet declared, walking around to the front of the chair where Rachel’️s head was and smiling down at her.

“You want to get out, huh?” Janet asked. “You think you get to make that decision, huh, sweetie? Well, maybe I’️ll just leave you there and go home!” She huffed and turned around, but, after a few seconds, gave a backwards glance over her shoulder. “If you want me to help you out, you’️re going to have to ask nicely…very nicely!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Rachel squirmed in her prison. Eyeing Janet's curves as the Lakota walked in front of her, she smircked. "Oh please, don't leave me!" she whined, trying to not giggle and ruin the mock panic. When Janet turned, Tracy pushed on her arms, wiggling and shaking her breasts as she tried to push through. "Pretty please, mistress?" she begged, turning her puppy dog eyes. "I'm ready to be framed and carried down."

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:51 am

Janet would scan the pleading Rachel coldly, analytically, not betraying on her face at all the joy she was feeling playing this game with the ample-assed redhead. “Oh, you want me to stay here and help you get out, sweetie?” she asked mockingly, exaggeratedly, as if she could hardly deign to stoop down to Racy Tracy’️s level and help her out. She watched the girl push with her arms, her breasts jiggling, her eyes pleading for assistance. With a heavy sigh, Janet would walk back over to her friend, going around behind her to place her two hands on Racy Tracy’️s ass. “Alright, fine. I’️ll help you out,” she said. “I’️ll push you from behind. Ready? One…two…three!” She would push her hands forward, her fingers sinking into the generous butt cheeks of the other woman.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:26 am

Rachel braced her hands against the frame, wiggling, scrunching her brow and pushing as her rump melted in Janet's hands. She "Hnnnnnnngh!" She groaned, sweat beading on her forehead as she struggled to get through. She smircked-they would finish almost as they started, but in reverse. Once Racy Tracy was out, she'd pull her jeans to her thighs (maybe), then have her feet and hands bound by her own bra and panties, before having a frame wedged on her rump and paraded to the cafeteria...and whatever else Janet thought of.

That seemed a long way away though, as her ass barely moved. "Hnnnn Nngh! Haaa...M'lady...I think I'm realy stuck!" She said, giggling.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:10 am

Janet pushed as hard as she could, her fingers sinking deep into Rachel’️s plush rear. She strained until beads of sweat formed on her forehead and began to drip down her face, but, after minutes of trying, it was becoming clear that her redheaded friend was pretty solidly stuck in between those wooden bars. “Uh oh,” Janet muttered, as the big ass jiggled and wiggled, but did very little by the way of squeezing through the hole.

“Tracy, you little piggy, you. This is what happens when you overindulge!” Janet chastised, getting up and walking over into the kitchen. “I really should teach you a lesson, and leave you and your big fat butt here to figure out this problem alone. But, since I’️m so nice…”

She would open up the refrigerator and take a peek inside. She reached in and grabbed a stick of butter, then bounced back over to Rachel, waving the stick of butter. “Butter’️s what got you into this situation, Tracy, and butter will help get you out!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:28 am

Rachel cooed as Janet walked to the fridge. "But it's so fun to have a round ass!" she whined, giggling as she tried to squeeze through. Her plump rump jiggled slightly from the squeeze.

As Janet came back, Tracy flashed puppy dog eyes, watching the Lakota's swaying hips and rear. She turned back to the front, ready to push when told to. The redhead gasped as the cold butter was spread on her cheeks. "Brrr...." she panted. With a wiggle, she looked over her shoulder. "How do I look?"

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:58 am

Janet clicked her tongue admonishingly as Rachel defended her overly spherical posterior. Now was the time for her to deliver that little lesson she had teased the redhead with the prospect of. “While it is quite fun to have a round ass, there is a right way and a wrong way to have such a posterior,” the Native American woman explained, smirking as she gave the small lecture with the patient, slightly condescending tone of a schoolteacher. What she said made very little sense, but the way she said it made it sound important.

“Exhibit A!” she would announce, turning herself around and shoving her own ass up into Rachel’️s face. “Generously proportioned, smooth, plush…certainly what one could call a bubble butt.” She would press her ass harder into the redhead’️s face, forcing Racy Tracy’️s nose and mouth in between her cheeks, letting her get up close and personal with her perfect Lakota backside. “But it is shapely, too, well-formed in such a way that it can squeeze through many a tight space.”

“Unlike some posteriors,” she continued, removing her ass from Rachel’️s face so that she could walk around and cup the redhead’️s rear end roughly. “Lumpy, far too soft, seemingly ready to burst like a balloon…really, sweetie, you must take better care of yourself.”

Janet could not help but snicker at her own words. The way she had delivered them was patently ridiculous, and, in reality, her ass and Rachel’️s ass were very, very similar. But she couldn’️t help but tease the lovely redheaded stuck fetishist. Slowly, she would begin to spread the butter all around Rachel’️s ass, both in front of and behind the wooden bars, until it generously coated a majority of both cheeks. “You, Tracy, look good enough to eat,” she cooed.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:04 am

Rachel squeaked as Janet's posterior was shoved in her face. "Mmph!" she exclaimed, the fleshy mounds burying her. She inhaled the warmth before the Lakota pulled away. She wiggled as her ass was played with, before feeling it get buttered up. Giggling, she wiggled again. "I'd prefer you push than eat...or else you'll get like me" She cooed.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next