by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~ Reika meets Heather.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~ Reika meets Heather. - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~

Post by XSirenX Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:42 pm

[quote="TiefBlau":1sa1bto2]"Yeah...you're right." Heather let out, nodding her head to Reika's words. "That's most of the reason why I'm trying to go more back to my hardcore roots, showing exactly what I'm made of..I mean..not to say I won't do anymore of..Those kind of matches..in fact I want to do more to show that I can beat all of them in that too..but still." Heather let out before she would feel Reika's hand on her shoulder. The gesture surprised her quite a bit, but it was definitely quite relaxing to Heather, not shrugging it away or anything.

"..Extreme measures?" Heather let out, blinking a few times at Reika's words, seeing her offer that shoulder to her. Heather would hesitate a bit, playing with her own fingers a bit. "Ah I-it's..ok." Heather would say, turning down the offer as the blush returned to her face at the girl's kindness, something that she definitely didn't expect.

Apart from her easy to blush looks from Reika's affection, she did admire the girl sat beside her, strong...yet, still quarrelling over past matches with other, drone's of the league. In the Viper's logic of things, destroying them as violent as possible, along with brute strength, was her way of seeing things...even if sometimes she was heartless in the ring. Reika cared little, the thrill of the fight, was more taxing than worrying about who would want to challenge her. "Think, and fight like that, then no one can stop you Heather...from one hardcore tactic user to the other..." she smiled, having a fun time making this unstoppable champion contender blush, but at the same time, getting to know her in comfort zone. Regardless on who was watching or listening in...

Then it hit Reika's head, what if, the great Heather needed a partner sometime? for they both seemed alike, using brute strength to separate the jobbers from the face's, while Reika was a vicious heel herself after all. Being a evil girl to the crowds was only one part of the story. She would save this question for later than now...

"So what can I do to take your mind off things? Miss Heather? maybe....go into town for some dinner?" she said, observant of the time, the big sprawling lunch hour, as the roads to the city would get busy soon. Looking over her shiny red Nissan as she looked to Heather's reflection, blushing, yet a little down in the gutters today...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~ Reika meets Heather. - Page 2 CxD01fY
~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~ Reika meets Heather. - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~ Reika meets Heather. - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~ Reika meets Heather.

Post by TiefBlau Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:59 am

"Yeah?" Heather let out, Reika's outlook really opening her eyes a little. She truly understood what the girl was saying, and her words was even furthering her plans to go back to her hardcore roots much more. "..You're probably right Reika..Honestly." Heather wasn't one to brutalize and beat down her opponents, though she did enjoy quite a bit humiliating the ones that got on her nerves, but the whole idea sounded quite a bit appealing to her, showing through herself.

"..I think I just might take you up on that offer. But you know I DID just have lunch." Heather let out, looking over Reika as she did. "What exactly would you be planning to do to keep me occupied and interested all the way until dinner?" Heather would continue, trying to shake her still slightly embarrassed attitude and grin a little.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~ Reika meets Heather. - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~ Reika meets Heather.

Post by XSirenX Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:49 pm

[quote="TiefBlau":yzd7m43o]"Yeah?" Heather let out, Reika's outlook really opening her eyes a little. She truly understood what the girl was saying, and her words was even furthering her plans to go back to her hardcore roots much more. "..You're probably right Reika..Honestly." Heather wasn't one to brutalize and beat down her opponents, though she did enjoy quite a bit humiliating the ones that got on her nerves, but the whole idea sounded quite a bit appealing to her, showing through herself.

"..I think I just might take you up on that offer. But you know I DID just have lunch." Heather let out, looking over Reika as she did. "What exactly would you be planning to do to keep me occupied and interested all the way until dinner?" Heather would continue, trying to shake her still slightly embarrassed attitude and grin a little.

Reika was satisfied much with Heather accepting, most of all, they were much alike each other in terms of skill, intentions, and a lust of crushing a heel into they're downed opponent's faces. Brutal, but some people did deserve this kind of punishment, in order to show them a good fight...all Reika ever longed for, since she left home. "Now that you say that Heather, I was thinking of a small drive to a place, I usually sparred with people before I came to the AFW..." she said, knowing this little sparring session she had in mind, would make Heather kinda of exhausted for something mesmerizing, tasty afterwards.

"That's if you want to spar with me?" Reika said, brushing a lock of her brown hair out of her glasses, to see that Heather was a cutey outside the ring, really, for someone she expected to be stubborn and always looking for ways to punch anyone, out of the ring, changed Reika's view on her. Making her squint her eyes with a little joy, at how cute the tough girl was, surprising, but wanting to see what she had in offer in a little, friendly spar...

Since Reika's trust, along with that of Heather's, was blossoming perfectly.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:14 pm

"A spar?" Heather would say in response, blinking her eyes a bit. It always seemed to come to this sort of thing with other wrestlers, but Heather didn't mind it at all, in fact most of the time she welcomed it. It was always good to get in a good spar when it came down to it.

"Heh..Alright, you're on." Heather let out, nodding her head as she did, accepting Reika's offer for a spar. She was more than willing to take the girl on in a match, wanting to see exactly what she was made of. Heather would hop off the girl's car before grinning again at her.

"Let's go then!" She let out, heading to the passenger side door.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:12 am

[quote="TiefBlau":unroj37i]"A spar?" Heather would say in response, blinking her eyes a bit. It always seemed to come to this sort of thing with other wrestlers, but Heather didn't mind it at all, in fact most of the time she welcomed it. It was always good to get in a good spar when it came down to it.

"Heh..Alright, you're on." Heather let out, nodding her head as she did, accepting Reika's offer for a spar. She was more than willing to take the girl on in a match, wanting to see exactly what she was made of. Heather would hop off the girl's car before grinning again at her.

"Let's go then!" She let out, heading to the passenger side door.

Seeing that Heather felt happy, and wasn't put off by Rei's reputation to her opponents and prey in the ring, she did adore the girl's, sot side a lot...much like herself, Reika had that slightest softness in her too when her Bloodlust was satisfied. Keeping it down with her willpower, since she was with a new friend named Heather, tough, but one cutey who wasn't as stubborn as the others. "My, we are quite excited today aren't we Heather?" Reika smiled, surprised like if it was Heather's big birthday, as she slipped into the drivers seat of her car, her "Sally" which was quite the tuned car from the outside, and inside. Decorated in a luxury leather feel as Reika's bottom would sink into the seat...comfortable, as she reached for her other glasses from the wing mirror.

Sunglasses, were something Reika wore in her free time, which looked quite glamorous on her for she preferred her red one's even more, looking to heather with a evil but cute smile, as she motioned Heather, to rub the wheel a bit. For Rei's car, could rev with a single touch...having fun with the girl, than hanging around the local AFW corp restaurant.

Allowing Heather, to rest a hand on the Viper's skirted lap for the extra charm to herself...
"She won't bite Heather~ Sally, is my little pride and joy...just a car my associate's gave me for my champion status in the pits~" she smiled, watching Heathers body language in the car.

Last edited by 11215 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 pm

"Ah..heh well why wouldn't I be really?" Heather let out, shrugging her shoulders before she would enter the car, getting into the passenger side seat. She would let out a long sigh, sitting herself back before Reika motioned her to rub the wheel. Heather blinked a couple times before doing so, grinning at the feeling. "You through showing off?" Heather would say jokingly before Reika revved up the car.

At her offer to her, Heather blushed a bit before resting her hand where Reika told her to. She shuffled around a bit, though would try to think nothing of it as she looked ahead. "A-a-alright, let's go!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:13 am

[quote="TiefBlau":orhbayso]"Ah..heh well why wouldn't I be really?" Heather let out, shrugging her shoulders before she would enter the car, getting into the passenger side seat. She would let out a long sigh, sitting herself back before Reika motioned her to rub the wheel. Heather blinked a couple times before doing so, grinning at the feeling. "You through showing off?" Heather would say jokingly before Reika revved up the car.

At her offer to her, Heather blushed a bit before resting her hand where Reika told her to. She shuffled around a bit, though would try to think nothing of it as she looked ahead. "A-a-alright, let's go!"

No matter how many times Heather showed that cute, girly blush side to herself and Reika, she could never truly resist that charm. To think, a hardhitting fighter like herself, to be this cute too...Heather's hand, quivering away as she got very embarrassed, a little suggestive, but running into kissing someone tightly was not Reika's way. Playing with her more, seemed a offer her mind could never refuse. "I'm hardly showing off Heather, its just sometimes I never really get the time show my prize..." Reika smirked, looking to Heather in the mirror, seeing she was quite nervous all of a sudden...

But keeping in mind Heather was her guest, and had planned to make use of this free time for sparring, and maybe a little more understanding, Reika floored on the accelerator as she wanted to see Heather, react to a little "danger" always a fun subject Rei loved. Even so, not letting her put her seatbelt on! but to see what this traffic ahead, really had in for store against a part Yakuza girl like Reika...

"So many people, so much time..." Reika muttered, driving head on forward up the street at incredible speed, dodging busy lunch time traffic as they mowwed past the red Nissan. Hardly, hitting anyone, as Reika's best kept secret in her free time, was her driving skill. Truly, Heather was in for a fun day out indeed...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:50 am

"Hah..I can understand that. I have quite the nice one as well." Heather let out, talking about her own vehicle, one that Cecilia bought for her a long while ago. She would brace herself as she watched Reika start up the car before suddenly the girl would ram on the accelerator. Heather's back would press hard on the seat as her eyes widened.

With the traffic dodging that Reika was doing, Heather's heart was racing with adrenaline. The girl would seem nuts to anyone else, but as Reika took all those risks, skillfully dodging those cars, a grin would start to develop on Heather's face. The sensation was something she loved, Heather feeling an incredible excitement as she gripped Reika's thigh hard from her reflex and reaction.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:22 pm

[quote="TiefBlau":syoh0rf7]"Hah..I can understand that. I have quite the nice one as well." Heather let out, talking about her own vehicle, one that Cecilia bought for her a long while ago. She would brace herself as she watched Reika start up the car before suddenly the girl would ram on the accelerator. Heather's back would press hard on the seat as her eyes widened.

With the traffic dodging that Reika was doing, Heather's heart was racing with adrenaline. The girl would seem nuts to anyone else, but as Reika took all those risks, skillfully dodging those cars, a grin would start to develop on Heather's face. The sensation was something she loved, Heather feeling an incredible excitement as she gripped Reika's thigh hard from her reflex and reaction.

Just as expected...Reika thought, feeling Heather grip tightly onto her thigh, giving her the slightest blush of affection, sometimes, bringing out the better in people often worked by doing a little danger. A little on the wrong side of the law, as the car skidded into a powerslide to the 4 way junction, funnily of all, little Alice had been wandering by and jumped back from the sliding car of Reika's. Looking like Reika's little bookworm of a minion, had been computer shopping -per usual to feed her inner nerd-, now humiliated as the creamy remains, of her drink were splattered all over her face.

"R REIKA! you almost, y you was gonna.....go...smashed my goods!" Alice yelled, completely ignoring the fact of how close she was to becoming a rolling body, trying to catch Reika's attention since she cared less for Alice's, "woe's and needs", since she had to deal with the bluehead on a daily basis...

"And I didn't..." Reika said...
Shaking her head at Alice's whiny voice, Reika gave Alice a little smile as she sped off up the road to the much clear, Japanese highway, giving a little time for both Reika and Heather to kill some time since the roads were more or less clear on this route. Calming her speed down as she sighed happily from that thrill, to see if heather, had not passed out from all the thrill of flooring it in times that got her down in the dumps, even for cute Heather. "......You have smooth palms, Heather chan...maybe, you'll give me a back rub with them after our little training session..." Reika said simply with a devious wink, even after all that, she still found Heather's touch soft from her hardhitting hands.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2