» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~ Reika meets Heather.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~ Reika meets Heather. Empty ~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~ Reika meets Heather.

Post by XSirenX Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:40 pm

(Time: 12:00 AM)
(Location: A sidestreet, overlooking a row of huge building complexes.)
~Since her return to her roots of hunting down prey, and destroying them literally, Reika decides to take a calm tuesday to herself, catching a few rays of the sun, lying on the bonnet of her car enjoying her "me time". But even on the calmest of days, new face's appear from the fray...interesting, yet teeming with much attention...~

~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~ Reika meets Heather. 2n9fgub.jpg
~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~ Reika meets Heather. 2741470532_31927a7e65_z.jpg

Through most of her days spent in the Friction league, Reika was often questioned by many of her goals in the ring, ultimately, what she saw behind the useless jobbers turned heels, or the fact that the league's were overflowing with fresh meat everyday. One question she was asked was, "what goal are you looking for, for fighting your opponent's violently?", many said, only to receive Reika saying with utter confidence, and laid back attitude of saying, "I do it for the thrill", no matter how many interviewer's or correspondents would say this, Rei loved the attention... for she knew she was a violent evil heel, and was proud to be one. Not by boasting, but by her own mind of choice...

Rubbing her head at the thought of thinking too much about them, Reika sighed happily, lying firmly down on the bonnet of her shiny Nissan GTR R35, her other obsession, behind the violence of her own sick mind. For the weather today had turned out perfect...nice rays, a quiet street, only to be interrupted by a passenger airliner rumbling above in the sky up above, rattling the foil roofs of the building units. Rarely, Reika didn't leave herself much time for nice days like this, she was always on the move, slithering her nose into whatever she found interesting...whether if it was a opponent asking to challenge her, or just catching the phone call to come into the studio, to do a few shoots for the "Spirit" company model magazine.

"Warm weather...quiet day *sigh*.....I should of really headed to the beach today instead..." Reika smiled to herself lightly, stretching a little, before relaxing back down to the warm window frame of her car. Busy as her days looked, Reika was always on top of her organisational priority's, as for college, it was going well for her...too many lessons where the male teacher's would leave the room, from her just sitting on a desk. Funnily enough, it made Reika smile at just how weak men were, stuttering, perverted, and always talking of "that nice girl in the glasses", which was no surprise to her but compliments. But a day like today was nothing like that, blissful... uninterrupted, time to let her hair down while the weather shined her way...

Taking off her glasses and hairband, to gaze into the blue sky for a while, before closing her eyes to take a little afternoon doze...

Last edited by 11215 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~ Reika meets Heather. CxD01fY
~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~ Reika meets Heather. Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~ Reika meets Heather. Empty Re: ~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:06 am

~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~ Reika meets Heather. 921628-KC19FCL.jpg

It had been quite the long day for Heather Sunderland, even though in reality the day was only halfway through. She wasn't scheduled for any sort of match for AFW today, so she figured she would take the time to just run a few errands for herself, take a nice walk while doing so. She had parked her car nearby the area where all her destinations were for the day, but she decided to just walk from place to place. It has been a long while since she just took her mind off everything and let it slide, and after her disappointing title match, at least the result of it, she needed a little time to herself.

Heather had it in her mind that it was time to get back on track on things. She's been thrown from one embarrassing situation into another constantly and she was sick of it. Heather started as quite the hardcore wrestler, and she was planning on returning to her roots as soon as she possibly could, while proving that she can in fact hold her own in those hentai situations, unlike what most people probably think of her. She was ready to start proving that she wasn't just some rape doll.

She would exit a restaurant building, having just had a bit of lunch as she would adjust the choker on her neck a little. She let out a long sigh, staring up at the quite nice sky today before she would start to head down the side street that would lead her to her next destination. Of course, on her way there, she spotted someone lying on her car hood, Heather thinking the girl looked familiar. She knew it had to be someone from AFW, but right now Heather wasn't in the mood for a confrontation. She unfortunately though had to walk straight towards the girl, Reika more than likely being able to hear her.

She would attempt to walk by the girl, her eyes shut to try and telegraph she was just wanting to pass by, hoping that the girl wouldn't stop her from doing so. When it came to AFW, Heather knew just how much the girls there loved confrontations.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~ Reika meets Heather. Empty Re: ~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~

Post by XSirenX Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:07 pm

All it took to wake Reika, was a gust of cool wind, and the presence that someone was nearby her car, making her slowly wake up on the bonnet of the car as she looked to who it was. Somebody actually ate at the Spirit restaurant? she thought, Takagi's father must be having good business with all these new and current fighters, but one girl particular, had sparked Reika's senses...it was Heather Sunderland herself, dressed in red trimmed black jacket, lush long hair, and a face that said "please, don't throw a punch at me". It very much made the Viper's day of relaxation, better, by coming across one of the toughest fighters in the league. Despite her title troubles recently with another fem...

"Well isn't this a nice surprise?" Reika said slyly, slithering up from the car to sit on it, and tilt her head slightly to look over heather. Today wasn't a day of Reika to go all out crazy on other fighters of the roster, but more to be laid back, enjoying both the sun and this superstar just a few inches across from her.But even to the Viper, she had heard of Heather's hardcore sense of fighting....not something to put her as a possible rival, but admire the tough girl, since there was thin line between coming a rape doll, or just another prinny fem jobber.

Trying not to make the girl feel that she would need not, to get in a mind to defend herself, Reika broke the ice by saying quite the laid back response to her. Teasing, but something to make Heather feel she was not another potential enemy. Browsing her blue eyes down to Heather's impressive build of chest...

"Nice rack you have there, almost, as good as mine..." the Viper joked, fixing her designer glasses at the girl slightly.

Last edited by 11215 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Heather let out a little breath as she heard Reika's sly words, seeing the girl adjust her position and sit on the car now. Heather knew from that that she wouldn't be walking away without at least talking to this girl first. It seemed at first glance that Reika wasn't really itching to get into a fight with her or anything, but Heather was still keeping on her guard, thinking you never knew what could happen. She would have just ignored that first set of words and would have just kept walking, but Reika would stop her with her next set, causing the very slightest hint of red to appear on her cheeks before she would stop in her tracks, turning to the girl and grinning.

"That's quite the opening line there.." Heather let out, crossing her arms, her tone a clear joking one. She felt like she was just hit on by some drunkard at the bar that thought they had a genious pick up line, but of course she could tell of the joking tone that was in Reika's voice as well, seeing her adjust her glasses.

"Didn't think I'd see much anyone at this time around here. Everyone else is either at the gym or slutting themselves up somewhere. Regular AFW stuff." Heather let out, tapping her foot a bit as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:48 pm

[quote="TiefBlau":h1m6rjka]Heather let out a little breath as she heard Reika's sly words, seeing the girl adjust her position and sit on the car now. Heather knew from that that she wouldn't be walking away without at least talking to this girl first. It seemed at first glance that Reika wasn't really itching to get into a fight with her or anything, but Heather was still keeping on her guard, thinking you never knew what could happen. She would have just ignored that first set of words and would have just kept walking, but Reika would stop her with her next set, causing the very slightest hint of red to appear on her cheeks before she would stop in her tracks, turning to the girl and grinning.

"That's quite the opening line there.." Heather let out, crossing her arms, her tone a clear joking one. She felt like she was just hit on by some drunkard at the bar that thought they had a genious pick up line, but of course she could tell of the joking tone that was in Reika's voice as well, seeing her adjust her glasses.

"Didn't think I'd see much anyone at this time around here. Everyone else is either at the gym or slutting themselves up somewhere. Regular AFW stuff." Heather let out, tapping her foot a bit as she did.

Reika let out quite the sexy giggle, and smile, at Heather's view on the other fighters around the area, relaxed but still a tough looking girl, but she did look still alarmed by her presence. With this Reika gave out a stretch and yawn, not wishing to cause any alarm as she leaned to her car a little, smiling to Heather since they were both now "out of the ring" fighters now. Different from the glitz of the arena itself. "Quite the observation of them don't you think? but then again, I suppose they deserve the name slut now and again..." Reika purred, tossing a stand of her brown locks to the side, "name's Reika Suzuka, Miss Sunderland...just a fighter like yourself, but a little, different as you may well see..." she smirked, calmly in her upper class tone of speech, beckoning in a way for heather just to come closer and chat, even if she wanted to fight which wasn't on her mind, one of them would of gone through the Nissan's windowscreen by now...

But why spoil such a nice day, of seeing new faces, just to destroy them? Reika shook her head at that thought, unscrewing the lid of her fizzy bottle of apple-aid, nudging one earphone along with the other to hear heather out. Offering Heather in quite the shocking friendly manner, a drink in the cool heat.

For the Viper's personality was always saw as two faced, one side heartless and violent, while the other offered kindness and lust...the kindness and lust being shown towards Heather for today.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:15 pm

"Mn, if you've been through what I've been through, you'd understand. It doesn't help that it's made ME be labeled as one as well when it comes down to it." Heather let out, not really having any problems with letting out her gripes to this girl, who seemingly was taking it easy right now. It was becoming more and more clear to Heather that Reika wasn't about to challenge her to a fight, and that was something that was making her quite a bit relieved. "Well, I'd introduce myself but it seems like you already know who I am. Well I guess..it's good to meet another fighter.." She let out, shrugging her shoulders as she did.

She would watch the girl offer her the drink, causing Heather to blush just a bit a little surprised at the gesture. "Ah..thanks." She let out, taking the drink and taking in a sip, nodding her head a bit at the taste. It was quite refreshing when it came down to it and the weather made it seem even better.

"So, you really just want to chat then? I'm surprised, but it's a nice break to not get into a fight whenever I meet another fighter or wrestler..it's like some kind of game.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:28 pm

[quote="TiefBlau":3ghkffy8]"Mn, if you've been through what I've been through, you'd understand. It doesn't help that it's made ME be labeled as one as well when it comes down to it." Heather let out, not really having any problems with letting out her gripes to this girl, who seemingly was taking it easy right now. It was becoming more and more clear to Heather that Reika wasn't about to challenge her to a fight, and that was something that was making her quite a bit relieved. "Well, I'd introduce myself but it seems like you already know who I am. Well I guess..it's good to meet another fighter.." She let out, shrugging her shoulders as she did.

She would watch the girl offer her the drink, causing Heather to blush just a bit a little surprised at the gesture. "Ah..thanks." She let out, taking the drink and taking in a sip, nodding her head a bit at the taste. It was quite refreshing when it came down to it and the weather made it seem even better.

"So, you really just want to chat then? I'm surprised, but it's a nice break to not get into a fight whenever I meet another fighter or wrestler..it's like some kind of game.."

"Of course Heather..." Reika said softly, settling in a nice sat up comfy spot on her car, for her bloodrage she showed in the ring most times...had mysteriously cooled off, only really taking hold of her when she was sleeping, or fighting a opponent. "Wrestling and both fighting, is quite the game...violent....but has its perks of showing the world what your really capable of..." she smiled, looking over at Heather to take off her glasses to reveal those perfect blue orbs of eyes she had, always a charm on a date for Reika, but this wasn't a date with Heather, Rei chuckled while she thought about that situation. Allowing room for Heather to sit down, on her prized possession, gleaming in the thick rays of good sunlight...

But rather than going on with her words, Reika was in a more, calmer, mood than usual. Wanting to hear Heather speak more from that voice she was made with, finding it quite admirable, along with the body and style Heath was into...which parched Reika's tastes well. Taking a long sip of her drink with her eyes lightly closed, to make the girl blush some more, since already Heath was quite the cutey aside from her fierce skill in a fight...

"Mmmmhm...quite tasty..." Reika said, wiping her lips slowly before looking back to Heather with a smile.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:52 pm

"Mn..I guess I really can't argue with that much." Heather let out at Reika's words. The girl shared almost a similar thought process as Heather it seemed when it came down to wrestling. As of right now, Heather had no problem with the girl. She felt she could probably get along with Reika, but then again she didn't really know all that much about her. She saw her taking off her glasses, revealing those eyes, causing Heather to blink and stare at them a bit before Reika would give her some room to sit.

She would hesitate for a bit before going over to the car, sitting next to her as she would let out a sigh. She would watch the girl take a long sip of her drink with that expression on her face, indeed causing Heather to blush a little more as she heard her words, seeing her wipe her lips and smile at her.
"A-aah..so.."
Heather let out, shuffling for what to say.

"So..I imagine you being a fighter are in AFW, I recognize you a bit. I caught a glimpse of one of your matches, though not enough to really know how you fight." Heather let out, taking another sip of her drink. "I fight to win, that's it..just win..no matter what it takes..If it wasn't for that..stupid bitch..i'd be a champion right now..." She continued, just letting out her thoughts about AFW.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:44 pm

[quote="TiefBlau":3oad4s62]"Mn..I guess I really can't argue with that much." Heather let out at Reika's words. The girl shared almost a similar thought process as Heather it seemed when it came down to wrestling. As of right now, Heather had no problem with the girl. She felt she could probably get along with Reika, but then again she didn't really know all that much about her. She saw her taking off her glasses, revealing those eyes, causing Heather to blink and stare at them a bit before Reika would give her some room to sit.

She would hesitate for a bit before going over to the car, sitting next to her as she would let out a sigh. She would watch the girl take a long sip of her drink with that expression on her face, indeed causing Heather to blush a little more as she heard her words, seeing her wipe her lips and smile at her.
"A-aah..so.."
Heather let out, shuffling for what to say.

"So..I imagine you being a fighter are in AFW, I recognize you a bit. I caught a glimpse of one of your matches, though not enough to really know how you fight." Heather let out, taking another sip of her drink. "I fight to win, that's it..just win..no matter what it takes..If it wasn't for that..stupid bitch..i'd be a champion right now..." She continued, just letting out her thoughts about AFW.

Upon hearing the girl's woe's about her title match, and the defeat that followed, Reika turned her head slightly to Heather to hear the girl out...for she was right in a way, there were a lot of sluts in the league, prinnyed up moron's with less than one braincell, aside from the types like Heather, ring warriors not afraid of breaking a few skulls. Who just craved to fight and win than all that. "Sometimes you just have to go all out Heather, to be, who you really are on the inside...that's how I won my underground tournament title's..." Reika smiled, thinking of the time she smashed someone's face in, slithering one hand to the girl's shoulder for quite the calming massage...showing how extremely friendly she could be, as well as a tough fighter to put down.

True, Heather looked the competitive girl, a well built body along with a no nonsense attitude to things, showing, quite the cute side too as Rei smiled. Making her feel relaxed rather than to worry about the silly bitche's for the moment...

"Its either that, or the use of extreme measures, my Dear Heather..."Reika said softly, stretching out her body and spine, since the sun was going in cloudy. Making herself look like quite the friend to Heather already, accepting, listening to her thoughts, and offering a shoulder to rest on while Rei was sat up for the time being. Dressed in her college uniform, and kept together with a blue hairband of hers...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:22 pm

"Yeah...you're right." Heather let out, nodding her head to Reika's words. "That's most of the reason why I'm trying to go more back to my hardcore roots, showing exactly what I'm made of..I mean..not to say I won't do anymore of..Those kind of matches..in fact I want to do more to show that I can beat all of them in that too..but still." Heather let out before she would feel Reika's hand on her shoulder. The gesture surprised her quite a bit, but it was definitely quite relaxing to Heather, not shrugging it away or anything.

"..Extreme measures?" Heather let out, blinking a few times at Reika's words, seeing her offer that shoulder to her. Heather would hesitate a bit, playing with her own fingers a bit. "Ah I-it's..ok." Heather would say, turning down the offer as the blush returned to her face at the girl's kindness, something that she definitely didn't expect.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~ Reika meets Heather. Empty Re: ~Gazing sharply amongst the fray.~ Reika meets Heather.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next