Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lisa vs Ayame

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lisa vs Ayame - Page 3 Empty Re: Lisa vs Ayame

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:18 am

Lisa looked at the weakened and vulnerable Ayame and she just couldn't help herself from moving closer to the girl and pressing her breasts against Ayame's "I'd love to give you a break but seeing your sexy body so vulnerable before me just gets me all hot and bothered." Lisa said as she would lean in and give Ayame a quick kiss on the lips while her hands would move towards the girls crotch to give it a few rubs as she rubbed her breasts against Ayame's.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:26 am

Panting for air after having all the oxygen forced from her body after that last body slam from Lisa, Ayame was struggling to fight through the pain moving was causing her in that moment to mount some sort of counter attack, in dire need of turning this match around and quick. Her composure however would be shattered as her opponent pinned her in the corner using her ample mounds, her entire face a bright shade of red as she listened to what Lisa said next, her eyes going wide in shock as the admittedly lovely woman leaned in for a kiss.

Ayame may have been new to the ring but she had some fighting experience, but against this she truly had no idea on how to respond, her body not waiting for her to decide how she felt about it however as she found herself softly moaning as Lisa rubbed up against her, turning her eyes up to stare into the lights as she felt the woman rubbing along her sex, which even though it was well covered felt better than she wanted to admit.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:35 am

Lisa couldn't help but enjoy the sound of Ayame's cute moans as she rubbed the girls sex "Don't worry Ayame just relax and let me take control. O promise that this will be the most enjoyable thing you have ever felt." Lisa would say as she would press a finger against Ayame's sex well her breasts pushed into Ayame's. "Now all i ask is for you to moan for me as i make this match one you will never forget." Lisa would say before trying to slip a few fingers into Ayame's pants to rub the girls sex directly while leaning in to lick the girls cheek.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:01 am

"Ahhh, no.. this isn't a hentai match..." She managed to moan out at last in protest to Lisa's unneeded erotic attack, shaking her head gently from side to side as she tried to deny that what the woman was doing to her made Ayame want to do as she said and just give in. Just feeling the pressure of Lisa's large breasts against her own would have been enough to weaken her resolve, but Lisa was not content with just that as she rubbed against her sex as well.

Ayame was thankful in that moment that she had chosen to wear so much clothing but that did not last long as Lisa wanted even more from her, Ayame crying out in both alarm and pleasure as she felt those fingers touching her naked sex. Her moans grew much louder now as did her writhing about, the woman finally beginning to fight back as she brought her hands to Lisa's shoulders to hold her down, crying out as she would then bring her knee up to try hitting Lisa in her stomach, hoping for some reprieve.

"No!" she would shout, having never been this humiliated in her entire life.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:11 am

Lisa was getting aroused by hearing Ayame's moans and protest but Lisa couldn't stop now as she wanted to make this girl experience bliss by her hands "Don't worry about this being a hentai match or not. I am just here to have fun and let me tell you something. Having you pinned beneath me while i fuck you is the greatest fun of all." Lisa would say as she would lean in for another kiss before receiving a vicious knee to her stomach forcing to to back up and fall to the mat gasping for breathe.

"Th,that wasn't very nice Ayame." Lisa said as she held her stomach and slowly got to her feet "I don't think my touches felt that bad." Lisa would say with a frown on her face as Ayame stopped her from having her fun.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:29 am

Ayame felt bad almost immediately after striking Lisa, who had done nothing really rough throughout the match and had stuck to more gentle and recently sensual moves, right in her toned stomach. At the same time she was telling herself this was a match, and not a hentai one either, she shouldn't feel bad for doing what she was supposed to, though judging from the crowd reaction they had wanted Lisa to keep going.

"Well uhh, no they... thats not the point!" She said in a hurry, blushing a bright crimson and clearly flustered after Lisa's erotic series of moves. "S..sorry but this is a match, can't you have fun without trying to get me...off?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:51 am

Lisa got to her feet and she smiled at Ayame "I can have fun but it just isn't the same without you moaning and squirming beneath me." Lisa said with a smile on her face "So even if you don't like it, the crowd loves it." Lisa said as she motioned towards the crowd as the loved seeing Lisa have some fun with her opponents.

"Now why don't you just come over here so i can give you a kiss. It is the least you could do after hitting me in my stomach while i was showing you a good time." Lisa said as she took a step towards Ayame.

Last edited by 407 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:02 am

One would have thought Lisa's flirtatious words would have been slowly losing their effect on even the shy Ayame, but no matter how hard she tried to ignore them the purple haired woman found herself growing more and more flustered by Lisa. "Hey thats not..." She started to deny what Lisa had said but as she glanced about the crowd she realized she was right, the crowd had never cheered louder than when Lisa had been feeling her up, and even now they were all chanting for more.

Lisa's request brought her mind back from dwelling on the crowd to Lisa herself, blushing brightly still while her eyes tried to avoid staring at the woman for too long. While her brain was telling her to just ignore it and get on with the match, Ayame found herself wanting to give the girl what she wanted, surprising even herself.

"Uhh, I don't owe you anything of the sort Lisa, you were trying to rape me after all! B..but, I ummm, I suppose it wouldn't hurt, so long as we get back to a normal match afterward!" She stammered out even as Lisa was growing closer, looking away until the woman was inches away from her. She would then move quickly to plant a kiss upon Lisa's lips, holding it for a second before trying to push her away.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Lisa looked at Ayame and smiled as the girl tried to explain herself "I wasn't trying to rape you. I just wanted you to have some fun." Lisa said with a smile on her face. Lisa's smile only widened after hearing Ayame's next words "Ok, we can get back to the match once i am finished playing."

Lisa then felt Ayame's lips on hers and before the girl could push Lisa away, Lisa wrapped her arms around Ayame and pull her into a hug to mash their breasts together while she kissed Ayame on the lips.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon May 27, 2013 7:21 am

"Heh, you don't seem the type to ever quit playing Lisa." Ayame would say before trying to give the woman just a quick kiss to get her off the subject of trying to pleasure her, but as she tried to pull away she found Lisa had no intention of letting go, her eyes going wide as found herself locked into the kiss that was growing more passionate by the second. She couldn't help but blush a bright crimson and moan softly into Lisa's mouth as her breasts were squished against Lisa's own ample tits. Ayame hurriedly grabbed onto the woman's shoulders trying to push her away, struggling to overpower Lisa even as she felt the air being sucked out of her in the kiss.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next